To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT -patrick95

A forum for comment and discussion on Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
patrick95
Kevin and Perry

RMT -patrick95

Post by patrick95 »

This is my first draft , I'm concerned about Barkley and could possibly transfer in de Jong , plz tell me what u think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boise1234
Grumpy Old Man

Re: RMT -patrick95

Post by boise1234 »

Do you think Wenger is going to play both Sanchez and Giroud?

Also I generally like to have a slightly stronger bench, there are always injuries, suspensions and surprise rotation that mean your bench always end up getting called on a lot more then you expect

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

It's not a million miles from my initial picks. I'd probably drop Mertesacker to Debuchy (assuming he signs) and I'd look again at your third defender rotation.

As above, I'd probably pick one of Giroud/Sanchez but I'd be comfortable switching Fabregas to Ramsey and dropping Giroud if you want two Arsenal players.

At the moment I think most of us are looking for the little value midfielder or striker, but I'm not sold on Albrighton or Barkley as yet.

Stocker16
Treebeard

Post by Stocker16 »

Problem with Albrighton is that if he isn't going to start the first few games, his higher ownership could lead to a price drop, so I'd be careful of that.

Merte -> Debuchy and using the 0.5 to upgrade Dummet or Vaz Te would be worthwhile too

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Quite a poor team IMO.

None of your bench are starters and Albrigton may not play which leaves you with 10 players for GW1.

I'd be looking at downgrading Courtois and upgrading the bench.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Team Diaries & RMTs”