To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Superleague Questions.

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Superleague Questions.

Post by CptPugwash »

Anyone know when the closing date for creating super leagues is, and if the joining date happens to be the same?

Is the super-league scoring reallly based on the overall average rather than the average of thetop5 teams?

Am i correct to presume its only 1 entry per person per superleague?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Superleague Questions.

Post by bloggie »

CptPugwash wrote:Anyone know when the closing date for creating super leagues is, and if the joining date happens to be the same?

Is the super-league scoring reallly based on the overall average rather than the average of thetop5 teams?

Am i correct to presume its only 1 entry per person per superleague?
23:59 on Monday, October 22, 2012 > same.
Average yes.
No.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

Although one manager can enter more than 1 team in a mini-league it appears as though it still needs 5 different managers to create a legitimate league. (Wish i'd entered a team for my cat and mum now.)

Our 3 person group is unable to cobble together our 5 best teams into a counting mini-league. As I've not been a member long enough to make official fiso mini-leagues if anyone wishes to join with us send a p.m.
(we have 8 of our 15 teams in the top 200, all 15 in the 2000). It can be a recriprocal arrangement if anyone is looking for decent teams in their mini-leagues.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

We usually look at the mini leagues situation nearer to the deadline - see this thread from last season.
mini-leagues-t90513.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”