To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Anyone had problems with site?

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
scorps
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: TFF 10/11 top 30 and divisional champion. TFF 12/13 top 200. Daily Mail 12/13 top 75

Anyone had problems with site?

Post by scorps »

Tried logging in at 1900 today and yesterday to make transfers and cannot log on! Anyone else experience this?

ralphypne
Treebeard

Re: Anyone had problems with site?

Post by ralphypne »

Yep, on a double week this week and saved my remaining transfer for tonight and couldn't log on to use it.

Ive got a decent rank (121st with Messi not Ronaldo) but might just be the final straw for me.

The game is a joke!!

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

scorps wrote:Tried logging in at 1900 today and yesterday to make transfers and cannot log on! Anyone else experience this?
Where've you been this season? Everyone and his dog have been frustrated this season in trying to make transfers up to an hour before a game on this joke of a site.

COMEONUREDS
Cheetah

Post by COMEONUREDS »

Yep,been constantly annoyed that they have stopped doing auto-subbing.Because of this i needed to log one particular day and swap a few players before that evenings games but site just wouldn't load properly.When i sent them an e-mail,they said that there was no reports of site playing up and that in future i should make transfers earlier in the day.Couldn''t believe what i was hearing.For one,people are at work most of the day and dont get the chance to get on the site until later and secondly,people wait until near kick-off so they can see what the line-ups are.Presumptuous,useless idiots!!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”