To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail Codes

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
Goldie city
Cheetah

Re: Daily Mail Codes

Post by Goldie city »

mharv wrote:Nothing else then, just had the standard "passed the issue on to tech team"message but the site tables still have over a hundred points each added for most teams, all over the shop, and now three days since they were last correct as far as I can work out. If ever I get a sniff of being close to a monthly win again, will be taking screen shots of the monthly leaderboard every day so as to have some evidence of how the scores have changed.
I have been on the phone to them and been told it's being looked into as without the points jump I should be top of the monthly prize table , the team that is top came from absolutely no where and the team in second jumped in front of me aswell at the moment I'm sitting 3rd but I ain't having that

FB1
Cheetah
FS Record: Relegation material

Post by FB1 »

Hi
Can I ask where you found the phone no. For silent manager, as my team Hit men won the monthly prize last month, so I mailed them a couple of weeks ago and they said I had to wait 28 days from January comp ending, then mailed them yesterday and got reply saying I am not on winners list ! Asked who is on winners list, as I do have screenshot of my team leading before it updated, but no reply from them. Googled winners of mail ff and Mail newspaper used to publish winners names for first couple of months, but no mention of winners recently, so has anyone on this forum actually won a prize or know how to find a winners list please ?
Thanks

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Points are being changed right now. The month leader team page now shoing 314, down from the 720 that the league table still shows.

trino
Kevin and Perry

Post by trino »

FB1 wrote:Hi
Can I ask where you found the phone no. For silent manager, as my team Hit men won the monthly prize last month, so I mailed them a couple of weeks ago and they said I had to wait 28 days from January comp ending, then mailed them yesterday and got reply saying I am not on winners list ! Asked who is on winners list, as I do have screenshot of my team leading before it updated, but no reply from them. Googled winners of mail ff and Mail newspaper used to publish winners names for first couple of months, but no mention of winners recently, so has anyone on this forum actually won a prize or know how to find a winners list please ?
Thanks
Hi, I won a monthly prize earlier this season. My team was shown as top on the monthly leaderboard at the end of the scoring period,there was an international weekend so no fixtures for the final week and my team was shown as leading for over 7 days prior to the leaderboard being altered for the following month. I received an email to say I had won 2nd prize.I queried how I could have been shown as top for over 7 days(with no extra games) and was told that the scores had been checked and I was aprox 20 points away from the leader! (30 point swing). I couldn't get any further explanation.

In short,don't trust the leaderboard,they must do a check at month end and correct any scoring errors? Other than that I can only leave it to conspiracy theorists to offer an explanation!

FB1
Cheetah

Post by FB1 »

Thanks for info Trino
I can't believe there is no way of finding out winners, or old leaderboards cos they can say whatever they want if there is no record , I have just found a link to complain to the mail at promotions@mail.co.uk so might try that if I can't get an answer from silent manager, and I see monthly points have been changed but still don't look right as I thought goldie city was a few points ahead before it messed up but now is second? Possibly?

FB1
Cheetah

Post by FB1 »

Also Trino
On t&c,s 6.11 it says that points can be adjusted up to 72 hours after matches have finished, so if your team was top for a week I think they owe you £1250

trino
Kevin and Perry

Post by trino »

FB1 wrote:Also Trino
On t&c,s 6.11 it says that points can be adjusted up to 72 hours after matches have finished, so if your team was top for a week I think they owe you £1250

Yeh, I tried that, complained to Mail and Chroma but was given the "their decision is final" crap, thought I would just accept the prize in case they did further adjustments and left me with no prize! It was very early in the season and there were big problems with scoring every week, often taking over 72 hrs to fix.

Good luck with your quest!

Goldie city
Cheetah

Post by Goldie city »

FB1 wrote:Thanks for info Trino
I can't believe there is no way of finding out winners, or old leaderboards cos they can say whatever they want if there is no record , I have just found a link to complain to the mail at promotions@mail.co.uk so might try that if I can't get an answer from silent manager, and I see monthly points have been changed but still don't look right as I thought goldie city was a few points ahead before it messed up but now is second? Possibly?
I can't get my head round the points I'm sure they just change it to what the feel like before the points messed up I was 6 points in front of el tel , after last nights games I was 3 points behind him so technically I should be 3 points in front if the scores were changed back correctly but no I'm now second 12 points behind him God only knows how ???

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Goldie city wrote:
I can't get my head round the points I'm sure they just change it to what the feel like before the points messed up I was 6 points in front of el tel , after last nights games I was 3 points behind him so technically I should be 3 points in front if the scores were changed back correctly but no I'm now second 12 points behind him God only knows how ???
Depends on who has been scoring for each of your teams on tuesday and wednesday night - he had funes mori and firmino.

Lugger
Treebeard

Post by Lugger »

Promotions@mail.co.uk was one of the departments I contacted when I was looking answers from the Mail, good luck with that. They are just one huge troll when it comes to their fantasy games.

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Tables now back to "normal".

Goldie city
Cheetah

Post by Goldie city »

mharv wrote:
Goldie city wrote:
Depends on who has been scoring for each of your teams on tuesday and wednesday night - he had funes mori and firmino.
Looks like the points are finally right (firmino) cost me 1st place the arse and baring a messi miracle show I should finish 2nd so not gonna complain at £750 second prize

FB1
Cheetah

Post by FB1 »

Well let us know if you get the money! Also if goodie city could post or message me with the phone number and who you spoke to, I will give them a ring as emails don't work, and is it silent manager or chroma running it or are they the same thing?
Good luck for later

Goldie city
Cheetah

Post by Goldie city »

FB1 wrote:Well let us know if you get the money! Also if goodie city could post or message me with the phone number and who you spoke to, I will give them a ring as emails don't work, and is it silent manager or chroma running it or are they the same thing?
Good luck for later
Had already messaged you didn't realise so you should have 2 inbox from me hope it helps

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

If anyone is ever in contention for a monthly I strongly suggest taking a screenshot of the standings!! I finished third in the monthly comp that ended 8th January, well I should have done??.. However when I contacted them, emails were exchanged back and forth and they said I finished ninth!! They said they could not show me the final standings of the monthly comp as it was confidential!!! :shock: :shock: I was unable to get a screenshot of the final standings as it was the comp that ended with the Liverpool cup game v Exeter. Funny thing was only Benteke/Ibrahimovic played for anyone if the top 20 of the comp on that night, and I was 10 points clear of 4th place!! I got fed up in the end and told them to fook off!! Robbing fookers the lot of them!!

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Scores "appear" to be correct this morning - eventual winner had kept the powerplay back until final week of the month, and struck lucky with messi captain. Unless the scores all change again.

Ginna10

Post by Ginna10 »

Anyone know when the 3 March transfers become available and anyone got the euro code?

rambosawyer
Cheetah

Post by rambosawyer »

Can't find the Euro code in the paper today. I have emailed them too see what it is.

rambosawyer
Cheetah

Post by rambosawyer »

Ginna10 wrote:Anyone know when the 3 March transfers become available and anyone got the euro code?
Got the paper today and the Euro code isn't in it as far as I can see

Ginna10

Post by Ginna10 »

Definitely says on the website code should be out today. Transfers not updated for March either so still 3 short.

rambosawyer
Cheetah

Post by rambosawyer »

[tr][/tr]
Ginna10 wrote:Definitely says on the website code should be out today. Transfers not updated for March either so still 3 short.
On the daily mail fantasy football home page it says that the new March transfers will be added on 19th March

Newfounder
Treebeard
FS Record: poor, I always seem to finish nearer the bottom than the top

Post by Newfounder »

POWER PLAY CODE - BENTEKE29 and EURO SCUOT CODE - SUAREZ83

Suomi
Cheetah

Post by Suomi »

Ginna10 wrote:Anyone know when the 3 March transfers become available and anyone got the euro code?

The 'monthly' 3 free transfers do not run in calender months, unfortunately. The list of dates are on the website.

Goldie city
Cheetah

Post by Goldie city »

Suomi wrote:

The 'monthly' 3 free transfers do not run in calender months, unfortunately. The list of dates are on the website.

I'm guessing they will be there from midnight as it is the end of the game month today

Suomi
Cheetah

Post by Suomi »

Goldie city wrote:
Suomi wrote:

I'm guessing they will be there from midnight as it is the end of the game month today
No. It is a few weeks yet.

Jambalaya

Post by Jambalaya »

Interested to see having looked at the top teams of the month this morning, various teams have players such as salah, dzeko, di Maria etc. Understanding that at the start of the season they were with English teams but seems to rather defeat the point of the euro players if you can select a player who then moves to a European league, meaning that you can have more than 4 euro players and you also cannot now select these players if you wanted to unless you were fortunate enough to pick them at the start.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Earlier today I entered the suarez83 code to get a Euro Striker. Got the successful message in green print, and so pressed the button to return to my team. Previously when I did this a list of Euro Strikers was showing besides my team ready for me to choose one. This time no such list. On searching the site couldn't find a list anywhere, so in case my code entry hadn't been properly entered, I entered it again and not surprisingly got the message that I'd already entered the code. So how do I get my Euro Striker?

lee2009
Treebeard

Post by lee2009 »

Striker wrote:Earlier today I entered the suarez83 code to get a Euro Striker. Got the successful message in green print, and so pressed the button to return to my team. Previously when I did this a list of Euro Strikers was showing besides my team ready for me to choose one. This time no such list. On searching the site couldn't find a list anywhere, so in case my code entry hadn't been properly entered, I entered it again and not surprisingly got the message that I'd already entered the code. So how do I get my Euro Striker?
When you go to make a sub by clicking on one of your players the Euro strikers should be at the top of the list on right hand side, is that not the case?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

lee2009 wrote:
Striker wrote:Earlier today I entered the suarez83 code to get a Euro Striker. Got the successful message in green print, and so pressed the button to return to my team. Previously when I did this a list of Euro Strikers was showing besides my team ready for me to choose one. This time no such list. On searching the site couldn't find a list anywhere, so in case my code entry hadn't been properly entered, I entered it again and not surprisingly got the message that I'd already entered the code. So how do I get my Euro Striker?
When you go to make a sub by clicking on one of your players the Euro strikers should be at the top of the list on right hand side, is that not the case?
Just tried the same and they're not there. Just checked the rules and nothing about a max of three Euro players.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Depends on budget, and number of transfers you have. if you have none left until the next code on tuesday, then euro players won't be mentioned; if you do have 1 or more transfers left but a budget of over 5 million or whatever cheapest player is, then the cheap available players will be mentioned first, and euro strikers will appear on a later page when the list of cheapies comes to and end. I think.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”