To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail Codes

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Daily Mail Codes

Post by bloggie »

It wasn't that as it wasn't there when ronaldo was clicked but showing now as it just took a while to filter through this time.

Suomi
Cheetah

Post by Suomi »

I usually have to enter the Euro code and log out and back in before the Euro players show up.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Thanks for the comments. Euro Strikers have now appeared back on my team page. Dunno why as in the course of trying to get them to appear I logged out and in, just a typical delay that these w*nkers like to toss in to amuse us, I suppose. :wink:

I've lost Suarez points but given Barcelona don't kick off until 3 pm Saturday I guess that there'll be some compensatory alternative transfers in the meantime.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Says that the current game month runs from March 5th to April 16th, but elsewhere it says that transfers will be reallocated on March 19th what's that all about? I've now got 6 transfers, and given another one next Tuesday, that'll be seven. If I use all those by March 19th will I be able to use those 7 plus 3 for the month plus another couple of weekly transfers, say 12 in total before the end of the current game month on April 15th?

Also remember reading early in the season that it was possible to put two power plays into a single game month? is that still possible?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

They've removed the two powerplay possibility recently and for this and the next month. I guess the extra transfers are down to saving them up as I and no doubt many others haven't as you're usually concentrating on maximising the current game month or indeed expecting the transfer renewal to be at the end of each game month.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Thanks very much - now that I've got some sort of a handle on the rules and some playing Euro Strikers, I think I'll have my first go at this game this month. No point earlier, as I originally had an injured Messi and then the code time expired before I thought about a January Euro Striker. :oops:

Subsonic
FISOhead

Post by Subsonic »

Gain an extra Fantasy Football transfer with the code lloris62

reddon
Kevin and Perry

Post by reddon »

THANKS SUBSONIC

sidjar
Cheetah

Post by sidjar »

:D Thanks Subsonic

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Some but not all points updated from yesterday - real madrid updated, but not arsenal player scores. Have to keep a close eye on this game, there's some sort of mistake every single week.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Are we sure that these guys weren't involved in the aborted information systems for the NHS?

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Over 36 hours and still no update for arsenal scores - and even without those, the tables are still wrong, chelsea and PSG points having been added but not appearing yet on the league scores.

bloggie
Dumbledore

Post by bloggie »

mharv wrote:Over 36 hours and still no update for arsenal scores - and even without those, the tables are still wrong, chelsea and PSG points having been added but not appearing yet on the league scores.
The leagues always seem to be a step behind.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Hope they are up to date now. I am 3rd in monthly at this moment :!:
Down to 12th now :(
Last edited by scopsm on 11 Mar 2016, 10:31, edited 1 time in total.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

No they still aren't updated - you might yet be overtaken by teams which had arsenal player scores from tuesday to be credited. I'm assuming that the problem is the data feeds; chroma take feeds for most games (league and probably champions league) from a company that don't supply info for the fa cup matches (i think, maybe they input the info manually?). With more cup matches coming this weekend as well as league matches running concurrently, this problem might only get worse.

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

At last, arsenal scores updated, and first match tonight already. Wonder if it would have been though if not for repeated emails to them, as I had a message back suggesting they weren't even aware that there was an issue with scores at all.

Newfounder
Treebeard
FS Record: poor, I always seem to finish nearer the bottom than the top

Post by Newfounder »

TRANSFER CODE - SCHWEINSTEIGER38

matthewduxbury36
Kevin and Perry

Post by matthewduxbury36 »

Schweinsteiger38

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Newfounder
Treebeard

Post by Newfounder »

This weeks Transfer Code - Schneiderlin72

reddon
Kevin and Perry

Post by reddon »

THANKS NEWIE

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

For some reason that code is not working for me. Any ideas?

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

no idea why the code above didn't work for me, cut and pasted from the mail twitter and it did :? I tried it with lower case s as well.

schneiderlin72

Newfounder
Treebeard

Post by Newfounder »

Transfer Code - sakho14

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Thank you

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

How can some people have 5 transfers left?

Am I missing something? I thought the most you could have in any week is 4

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

You are missing something - up to 8 is possible (but if you don't use 'em, you lose 'em); 3 whenever there is a new monthly allocation (which isn't always at the start of a game month) plus one each week until the next allocation.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Daily Mail Codes

Post by Maldini »

It's impossible to have 8. If you don't use the one you get weekly in that week, you lose it.

Or at least, I have!

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

I've had up to 7 in a team I was holding transfers back for, to use in the last week of a game month to double up on. And there are teams on the leaderboard with 5 at the moment - which is why rick asked in the first place.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

The most I've had is four and they vanished because I didn't use them in time. Something's not right here.

It seems some have been able to use two 'power plays' in the same month as well.

The whole game is a shambles!

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

The two power plays in a month was a clear error. But see that you can save transfers if you have a spare team - they will keep adding up until the next allocation, so they'll next disappear on april 15th at midnight, all teams should then be given three new transfers on april 16th irrespective of how many left before.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”