To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Daily Mail Codes

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
Maldini
Dumbledore

Re: Daily Mail Codes

Post by Maldini »

I've two spare teams because I got fed up with trying to manage one.

Despite constantly missing substitutions and losing at least a dozen transfers that I didn't use in time or didn't get the code for, the team is 392nd!

My guess is that there are now only around 200 teams/managers taking this game seriously and would be surprised if the Mail run a game next year.

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Post by Brightwater »

Please can somebody post today's transfer code?...I can't find it on the website. :?

Thanks

** <edit - from Silent Manager - Bonus transfers: MERTESACKER33> **

sidjar
Cheetah

Post by sidjar »

Nice one :)

GOLDFISHPIE
Kevin and Perry

Post by GOLDFISHPIE »

The mail ff this season has been both disappointing and somewhat of a lottery with the only teams anywhere near the top are these that “accidentally” took ronaldo and messi as captain on double weeks when they hit top form... anything else was a failure.
That isn’t fantasy football.. its just plain luck… and insults all those who play the game on a weekly genuinely using football knowledge skill and im not surprised most people have lost interest.
Its strange as chroma ran a championship ff the previous season with virtually the same rules, (minus the euro/codes/double week farce) and it went well. Maybe they just overcomplicated a simple game with unnecessary features and a greed for advertising.. either way they have shown a lack of respect and understanding for everyone who uses their site and its debatable whether anyone will return next year.

rudds68
Cheetah
FS Record: Pro

Post by rudds68 »

This week's transfer code milner55 good luck all.

Subsonic
FISOhead

Post by Subsonic »

First positive thing associated with this journeymans name this season. He is robbing a living at £150k a week.

Zafbaker
Cheetah

Post by Zafbaker »

What's up guys? New here. Can anyone help me with the new powerplay code please?

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Did anyone else make the inspired move of captaining Ibrahimovic instead of Ronaldo this week, I wonder. Thought I would try something different, down to 17th in monthly now, would be 5th otherwise. :roll:
He didn't even play at the weekend.

Zafbaker
Cheetah

Post by Zafbaker »

Hey guys, powerplay code anyone please?

Newfounder
Treebeard
FS Record: poor, I always seem to finish nearer the bottom than the top

Post by Newfounder »

Power Play Code - lukaku88 Active from tomorrow

Zafbaker
Cheetah

Post by Zafbaker »

Really needed that! Thank you very much

Jambalaya

Post by Jambalaya »

Can anyone tell me why when the new month transfers were only released yesterday how can a number of teams in the top 20 have more than 3 when there has been no opportunity to build anymore up?

Zafbaker
Cheetah

Post by Zafbaker »

They probably used the code after the transfers were available

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

For what it's worth, new code; monreal93

But not for the first time, no points update from last night's match as yet.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Yes, waiting for the update last night, think I may be top for the monthly as 4th at moment and nobody else near top had Deli Ali. Unfortunately, I haven't captained Aguero :( .
Here's hoping he has a quietish night tonight and doesn't go riot against Newcastle.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Scores now up, though tables will doubtless take a few hours to adjust.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

And again, no update.

mharv
Treebeard

Post by mharv »

Points are a mess again, no scores for liverpool players last night, and the so called match centre says the game was postponed.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

Newcastle/Man City points also still missing; both this and the liverpool match are listed as postponed in the match centre.

Maldini
Dumbledore

Post by Maldini »

Bit of a meltdown at Chroma. All the golf games are going belly up as well.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

Remembering that they "ran" the metro euro 2008 game, which had to be abandoned midway through the tournament and metro cancelled the contract with silentmanager as they were then called.

Subsonic
FISOhead

Post by Subsonic »

Get an extra Fantasy Football transfer this week with the code nasri71

quizking
Grumpy Old Man

Post by quizking »

For anyone still nursing a chance of winning something in this, check your team powerplay status - if like me you picked the final week of the season, as the dates originally stretched over the final two weekends and included some midweek games too, you'll see that the dates have been changed to now encompass only four days. No way anyone would have chosen a short week on purpose, am sure several teams (including the overall leader) are affected.

Subsonic
FISOhead

Post by Subsonic »

Get an extra Fantasy Football transfer this week with the code firmino85

Manila Vanilla
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: winner of Golden Boot, winner of mini league in FPL

Post by Manila Vanilla »

quizking wrote:For anyone still nursing a chance of winning something in this, check your team powerplay status - if like me you picked the final week of the season, as the dates originally stretched over the final two weekends and included some midweek games too, you'll see that the dates have been changed to now encompass only four days. No way anyone would have chosen a short week on purpose, am sure several teams (including the overall leader) are affected.

You are right. I did exactly the same thing.
I am done with this comp from hereon in. Mistake after mistake, week after week. Transfers messed up, points not being credited. It really is a joke

frattonender
Treebeard

Post by frattonender »

I sent them emai complaining about that
No reply yet

GOLDFISHPIE
Kevin and Perry

Post by GOLDFISHPIE »

is it just me or what?.. how is the power week on game (week 38) from the 9th to the 28th of may including all the finals as well as the midweek and final weekend premier games.. im sure if i knew that was happening id have saved my double week till then!
that wasnt indicated in the rules at any time.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

I'm pleased I didn't see that.

I might have saved mine for the final week too, and not scored 362 points in week 34. Lucky to use it on the my best scoring week of the season. (wish i had that luck in fpl :lol: ) I might be wrong, but I don't think that many points will be scored over the last few knockings. For a start, most will have to decide which striker to leave out next Sunday.

Subsonic
FISOhead

Post by Subsonic »

Get an extra Fantasy Football transfer this week with the code ramsey67

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man

Post by scopsm »

Am I correct in thinking
If I captained Ibrahimovic on Saturday 7th May at 12.00 (he would have got 6 x 2 points on Saturday as he scored a goal), then subbed him and then brought him back into my team and made him captain again last night for the PSG game last night (again he would have got 6 x 2 points last night as he scored a goal).
So in total, he would have scored me 24 points (as he was set as my captain at 12.00 deadline on Saturday for the week even though I subbed him and brought him back on during that week).

Correct?

Don't think I got the extra 6 points last night for captaincy.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”