To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

come on

A forum for Fantasy Football games played on the Daily Mail website
garypeacock
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th in 10/11 elite league & proud

come on

Post by garypeacock »

Doesn't this comp deserve a bit of banter, I'm doing well, lets chat...

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: come on

Post by bloggie »

I'm sixth. My other teams are wondering why that team is so much better than them. They are demanding a Jamaican style drugs test.

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

No wonder I started playing FPL this season to get some banter. :)

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

At least if you talk to yourself you can have an intelligent conversation. :wink: I have Joe Hart in all squads which is worrying me no end.

garypeacock
Red & Blue Braces

Post by garypeacock »

I'm in 60th, first time I've done the Mail.
Pretty sure I have no idea what I'm doing with the captain thingy.
If I win I'm going to donate to Mr Milliband.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Well done garypeacock, what's your transfers and captaincy changes left looking like?

Nice start too there bloggie, notice mintman is off to a flyer too.

I made some terrible selections as kick off and have been chasing in a few teams :oops:

stitchy
FISOhead
FS Record: TFF Week 34 Winner 2012/13 sky sports week 22winner2014 sky sports month 6 monthly winner 2014. Telegraph weekly winner wk35 2014-15.Mail weekly winner wk36 2014-15. Sky weekly winner 2014-15,

Post by stitchy »

myself i am 124th overall, 11 trannies and 4 capt changes. think i made too many trannies. however i got a squad of 15 players that i am quite please with. so unless injuries i will lay off the trannie button for a while :D

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Hotpot and Tim Bisley up there too, apologies to any others I've missed. Somevery familiar names up there already though...

garypeacock
Red & Blue Braces

Post by garypeacock »

WilBert wrote:Well done garypeacock, what's your transfers and captaincy changes left looking like?

Nice start too there bloggie, notice mintman is off to a flyer too.

I made some terrible selections as kick off and have been chasing in a few teams :oops:
Got 6 transfers left and 3 captain changes left. I've probably overdone it, but am happy with the 15. Injuries could kill me. My team is similar to my TFF which is in 19th overall. In the SDT though I am having a mare.

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

stitchy wrote:myself i am 124th overall, 11 trannies and 4 capt changes. think i made too many trannies. however i got a squad of 15 players that i am quite please with. so unless injuries i will lay off the trannie button for a while :D
Sounds about par for the course. Wouldn't have thought that using 5/16 transfers up to now was overdoing it at this stage. Hope not anyway as its very similar to mine. Mind you just wait until we all have to repair the damage of international break injuries. :wink:

stitchy
FISOhead
FS Record: TFF Week 34 Winner 2012/13 sky sports week 22winner2014 sky sports month 6 monthly winner 2014. Telegraph weekly winner wk35 2014-15.Mail weekly winner wk36 2014-15. Sky weekly winner 2014-15,

Post by stitchy »

Striker wrote:
stitchy wrote:myself i am 124th overall, 11 trannies and 4 capt changes. think i made too many trannies. however i got a squad of 15 players that i am quite please with. so unless injuries i will lay off the trannie button for a while :D
Sounds about par for the course. Wouldn't have thought that using 5/16 transfers up to now was overdoing it at this stage. Hope not anyway as its very similar to mine. Mind you just wait until we all have to repair the damage of international break injuries. :wink:
hate international break. is it me or do more players get injured during training for thier national team rather then the actual matches? :roll:

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Yep anything over 10 and 4 is decent for this stage IMO. Even without injuries 6 left with at least 24 game days to go until your next set of transfers is leaving yourself a bit short.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Fairly terrible start for me and I've had to use a lot of transfers sorting my squads out. Far too many injured/rotated/crap in my initial selections. The only thing I got right was Sturridge in all squads and going with Boruc as my cheap keeper, everything else was a bit of a disaster and even 'playing it safe' with Van Persie as captain hasn't gone well.

But I don't mind using quite a lot early on from the initial 16, best to sort out your mistakes early and there are fewer oppotunites for tactical changes than there are in the second half of the season. Last season my initial choices worked out so well and there were so few good transfer opportunities I still had ten left going into December and they were of very little use.

I also hate the international breaks, it feels like the season doesn't properly start until we get these tedious fornights out the way. And players do always get injured, Van Persie seemed to start the season well then get injured with Holland about five seasons in a row :evil:

garypeacock
Red & Blue Braces

Post by garypeacock »

up to 20th & 8th in the telegraph, getting a bit giddy

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Daily Mail Fantasy Football”