To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Metro Euro 2012 fantasy game

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Re: Metro Euro 2012 fantasy game

Post by wandacatvenus »

To be fair - This was the type of game I was originally looking for.

Maximum of 6 transfers per week in the group phase I can deal with.

Should maximise the Metros players who stay the coure of the tournament as well.

Now becomes a totally Squad based game.

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

padmole wrote:Early question on this one - if you transfer out your captain and have to pick a new one - then if you have already used your captain change will you get a captain change penalty. ie can you increase your number of captain games by making transfers on them or will it cost to do so.
A good question - one i would have asked myself - but frankly it's not clear, and it looks like they might keep changing the rules daily, as i feared. Perhaps someone from gfm would be kind enough to clarify, or even show themselves on the forum, as it seems they might be reading this and making changes ad hoc. It is impossible to plan any strategy whatsoever for this game until rules are set in stone. Effing ridiculous, but am not in the least bit surprised. Keep an eye on the bottom of the rules page, it gives the date as to when rules were last changed, current date is may 23rd.

andye
Grumpy Old Man

Post by andye »

So , if the rules stay the same , we get a total of 32 transfers ?

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

'A Captain change occurs when you either nominate a different member of your starting XI as your captain, substitute your current captain with a player on your bench or when you transfer out your captain and replace them with a new player in your squad.'
10 free transfers plus 22 that each incur a penalty so potentially 32.

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

Afternoon all,

Thought it was best I finally posted on here to hopefully clarify any of your questions about the Metro Euro 2012 game!
Firstly, GFM don't supply Metro's game anymore and didn't for the past Premier League and Champions League games - I work for FSB Tech and for any of you who have subscribed to Metro this past season then you will be probably used to me cluttering up your inbox once or twice a week!

Regarding the rule changes these past few days, then I'm sorry we've made these after the site was launched - not my preference but I'd rather try to get it right now than too close to the start of the Tournament.
There are no further changes planned, I'm just trying to ensure that the wording and understanding is clear as possibly now!
For the (hopefully) best place to read the rules as they will remain, then our How to Play section should answer everything you need to know - if it doesn't or isn't clear, then let me know and I'll update it.

But if you have any other questions, then please fire away (just be gentle)!

Damian

quizking
Grumpy Old Man
Location: quizking towers, primrose hill; and running the shop at https://www.quizking.net/

Post by quizking »

Thanks for writing - good to know that you're not connected with the previous metro game problems, and that hopoefully the rules are now sorted. Yes, better to have them changed well in advance, than change them during the game (which is what had happened before).

Re the captain changes, i think the issue is that in most ff games one can avoid "wasting" a captain transfer between players by transferring the captain directly, and the replacement player automatically assumes the captain position. That doesn't appear to be the case with this metro game, unless i've got it wrong (quite possible!).

Additionally, if i've read it correctly, once you have actioned your free captain change for the game week, you are stuck with that player as captain for the rest of the week. I think. One part of the rules now says you incur a 50 point penalty for every additional captain change, yet other parts don't say that you can make any captain changes other than the free one allocated. So is there a limit on number of captain changes or not (with or without penalty)?

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

quizking wrote:Thanks for writing - good to know that you're not connected with the previous metro game problems, and that hopoefully the rules are now sorted. Yes, better to have them changed well in advance, than change them during the game (which is what had happened before).

Re the captain changes, i think the issue is that in most ff games one can avoid "wasting" a captain transfer between players by transferring the captain directly, and the replacement player automatically assumes the captain position. That doesn't appear to be the case with this metro game, unless i've got it wrong (quite possible!).

Additionally, if i've read it correctly, once you have actioned your free captain change for the game week, you are stuck with that player as captain for the rest of the week. I think. One part of the rules now says you incur a 50 point penalty for every additional captain change, yet other parts don't say that you can make any captain changes other than the free one allocated. So is there a limit on number of captain changes or not (with or without penalty)?
Hi,

You're correct in your first question about captain changes - when you transfer out your captain, as with our Premier League and Champions Leagues competitions just ended, you have to still nominate a new one and this counts as a change of captain. Any replacement doesn't automatically assume the position.

Re your second question, then captain changes are unlimited - it's just the first one made in a Match Week that is free. All others incur the 50 point penalty. I'll re-read the How To Play and will amend if this isn't clear!

Damian

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

FSB_Damian wrote:Afternoon all,

Thought it was best I finally posted on here to hopefully clarify any of your questions about the Metro Euro 2012 game!
Firstly, GFM don't supply Metro's game anymore and didn't for the past Premier League and Champions League games - I work for FSB Tech and for any of you who have subscribed to Metro this past season then you will be probably used to me cluttering up your inbox once or twice a week!

Regarding the rule changes these past few days, then I'm sorry we've made these after the site was launched - not my preference but I'd rather try to get it right now than too close to the start of the Tournament.
There are no further changes planned, I'm just trying to ensure that the wording and understanding is clear as possibly now!
For the (hopefully) best place to read the rules as they will remain, then our How to Play section should answer everything you need to know - if it doesn't or isn't clear, then let me know and I'll update it.

Damian

Welcome to the site Damian :D

It would also be useful to know why the rules have changed so dramatically in the space of 4 days.

Is this something that was wrong initially or have you become concerned about too many transfers meaning the site will crash or people will not understand the rules and lose heart?

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

nigel1305 wrote:
FSB_Damian wrote:Afternoon all,

Damian

Welcome to the site Damian :D

It would also be useful to know why the rules have changed so dramatically in the space of 4 days.

Is this something that was wrong initially or have you become concerned about too many transfers meaning the site will crash or people will not understand the rules and lose heart?
Thank you!

With the rules then to be honest, after a relatively limited amount of time after the PL and CL competitions to get this one ready, Monday was our first time to sit back and take an objective look at what we had done for the Euros - I think there were flaws in how we initially configured the game (when it was 5 x free transfers per week and then unlimited after that but at a cost of 25 points) which was something we didn't properly rectify after our initial changes made on Tuesday.
After another re-think early yesterday, I'm hoping now we have a system in place that will work.
I personally hadn't thought about site crashes (but then that's not my job too!), but I think what we have now will reward the more knowledgeable and skilled players than it would have done before.
I'd rather not have tinkered after launch, but I do think the changes were necessary to make it a decent game.

Damian

nigel1305
Grumpy Old Hand
FS Record: Never Ever Feel Inferior

Post by nigel1305 »

Thanks for the update Damian,

Will be an interesting competition :D 8-) :wink:

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

I may be being dense, but I can't see a proper list of players. There's usually some sort of full printable list, but all I can see is the crappy little panel showing 10 players at a time without their position. Is such a list available?

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

City4United1 wrote:I may be being dense, but I can't see a proper list of players. There's usually some sort of full printable list, but all I can see is the crappy little panel showing 10 players at a time without their position. Is such a list available?
Hi,

Above the player list you should see two drop-down options, one to allow you to filter by position and the other by country.

Also when you're viewing the initial list of players, it's sorted by price (high to low) - you can click on one of the headers to change this to view by player's names in A-Z format, team and points (although this is obviously of no use ahead of Tournament!) as well as in reverse price order.

Finally, you should see some extra buttons underneath the list to view 10 more players at a time, something that isn't so bad when you've added a filter by team and/or position!

I hope this helps!

Damian

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

FSB_Damian wrote:
City4United1 wrote:I may be being dense, but I can't see a proper list of players. There's usually some sort of full printable list, but all I can see is the crappy little panel showing 10 players at a time without their position. Is such a list available?
Hi,

Above the player list you should see two drop-down options, one to allow you to filter by position and the other by country.

Also when you're viewing the initial list of players, it's sorted by price (high to low) - you can click on one of the headers to change this to view by player's names in A-Z format, team and points (although this is obviously of no use ahead of Tournament!) as well as in reverse price order.

Finally, you should see some extra buttons underneath the list to view 10 more players at a time, something that isn't so bad when you've added a filter by team and/or position!

I hope this helps!

Damian
Cheers, that's pretty much what I was complaining about. 368 players in groups of 10 is a PITA. I just wanted a list to bung into a spreadsheet.

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

City4United1 wrote:
FSB_Damian wrote:
Hi,

I hope this helps!

Damian
Cheers, that's pretty much what I was complaining about. 368 players in groups of 10 is a PITA. I just wanted a list to bung into a spreadsheet.
I can e-mail you a spreadsheet - just send me a message via our website or a private message here with your e-mail address and I'll send this to you.

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

FSB_Damian wrote:
City4United1 wrote:
FSB_Damian wrote:
Hi,

I hope this helps!

Damian
I can e-mail you a spreadsheet - just send me a message via our website or a private message here with your e-mail address and I'll send this to you.
If you have the info, it might be better to attach it to a post in this thread so that everyone can benefit. I have actually managed to get hold of the list in json format which gives me a chance to practice a bit of programming.
Last edited by City4United1 on 02 Jun 2012, 20:12, edited 1 time in total.

Wessex Warrior

Post by Wessex Warrior »

FSB_Damian wrote:
City4United1 wrote:
FSB_Damian wrote:
Hi,

I hope this helps!

Damian

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

This is the sort of thing I was after. Hopefully it will be useful to someone else. For some reason I can't attach a csv, but this can be copied to notepad then imported to Excel.

ID,Name,Position,Team,Price
4103,"Ronaldo, C.",Forward,Portugal,10
4044,"Robben, A.",Forward,Netherlands,10
4050,"van Persie, R.",Forward,Netherlands,10
3973,"Özil, M.",Midfielder,Germany,10
4191,Xavi,Midfielder,Spain,10
3909,"Rooney, W.",Forward,England,10
4042,"Sneijder, W.",Midfielder,Netherlands,9.5
4204,"Ibrahimovic, Z.",Forward,Sweden,9.5
3970,"Schweinsteiger, B.",Midfielder,Germany,9.5
4182,"Silva, D.",Midfielder,Spain,9.5
4188,"Iniesta, A.",Midfielder,Spain,9.5
3947,"Ribéry, F.",Midfielder,France,9.5
3943,"Benzema, K.",Forward,France,9.5
3963,"Gomez, M.",Forward,Germany,9.5
4043,"van der Vaart, R.",Midfielder,Netherlands,9
4110,Nani,Midfielder,Portugal,9
4052,"Huntelaar, K.",Forward,Netherlands,9
4193,"Mata, J.",Midfielder,Spain,9
4192,"Fábregas, F.",Midfielder,Spain,9
4013,"De Rossi, D.",Midfielder,Italy,9
4012,"Cassano, A.",Forward,Italy,9
3968,"Klose, M.",Forward,Germany,9
4173,Pedro,Forward,Spain,9
4172,"Torres, F.",Forward,Spain,9
4178,"Alonso, X.",Midfielder,Spain,9
4184,"Llorente, F.",Forward,Spain,9
3956,"Müller, T.",Midfielder,Germany,9
3914,"Gerrard, S.",Midfielder,England,9
3930,"Nasri, S.",Midfielder,France,9
4032,"Pirlo, A.",Midfielder,Italy,8.5
4046,"Kuyt, D.",Forward,Netherlands,8.5
4014,"Montolivo, R.",Midfielder,Italy,8.5
4028,"Di Natale, A.",Forward,Italy,8.5
4027,"Balotelli, M.",Forward,Italy,8.5
3975,"Khedira, S.",Midfielder,Germany,8.5
3971,"Podolski, L.",Forward,Germany,8.5
4185,"Busquets, S.",Midfielder,Spain,8.5
3936,"Malouda, F.",Midfielder,France,8.5
3967,"Kroos, T.",Midfielder,Germany,8.5
3957,"Götze, M.",Midfielder,Germany,8.5
3917,"Young, A.",Midfielder,England,8.5
3907,"Welbeck, D.",Forward,England,8.5
3927,"Ben Arfa, H.",Forward,France,8.5
3837,"Modric, L.",Midfielder,Croatia,8
4064,"de Jong, L.",Forward,Netherlands,8
4158,"Pavlyuchenko, R.",Forward,Russia,8
4104,Hugo Almeida,Forward,Portugal,8
4114,"Moutinho, J.",Midfielder,Portugal,8
4049,"de Jong, N.",Midfielder,Netherlands,8
4015,"Marchisio, C.",Midfielder,Italy,8
4171,"Negredo, Á.",Forward,Spain,8
4189,"Cazorla, S.",Midfielder,Spain,8
3913,"Parker, S.",Midfielder,England,8
4225,"Shevchenko, A.",Forward,Ukraine,8
3931,"M'Vila, Y.",Midfielder,France,8
3928,"Giroud, O.",Forward,France,8
3935,"Diarra, A.",Midfielder,France,8
4076,"Lewandowski, R.",Forward,Poland,7.5
4149,"Kerzhakov, A.",Forward,Russia,7.5
4154,"Arshavin, A.",Forward,Russia,7.5
4041,"van Bommel, M.",Midfielder,Netherlands,7.5
4106,"Veloso, M.",Midfielder,Portugal,7.5
4054,"Afellay, I.",Midfielder,Netherlands,7.5
4124,"Keane, R.",Forward,Republic Of Ireland,7.5
4063,"Strootman, K.",Midfielder,Netherlands,7.5
4195,"Navas, J.",Midfielder,Spain,7.5
4205,"Elmander, J.",Forward,Sweden,7.5
4023,"Nocerino, A.",Midfielder,Italy,7.5
4025,"Motta, T.",Midfielder,Italy,7.5
4161,"Pogrebnyak, P.",Forward,Russia,7.5
3969,"Lahm, P.",Defender,Germany,7.5
4180,"Piqué, G.",Defender,Spain,7.5
4264,Hugo Viana,Midfielder,Portugal,7.5
3946,"Evra, P.",Defender,France,7.5
3939,"Valbuena, M.",Midfielder,France,7.5
3960,"Schürrle, A.",Forward,Germany,7.5
3912,"Cole, A.",Defender,England,7.5
3916,"Downing, S.",Midfielder,England,7.5
4230,"Milevskiy, A.",Forward,Ukraine,7.5
3908,"Defoe, J.",Forward,England,7.5
3933,"Mexes, P.",Defender,France,7.5
3922,"Walcott, T.",Midfielder,England,7.5
3926,"Cabaye, Y.",Midfielder,France,7.5
3901,"Carroll, A.",Forward,England,7.5
3900,"Eriksen, C.",Midfielder,Denmark,7.5
3903,"Terry, J.",Defender,England,7.5
3840,"Jelavic, N.",Forward,Croatia,7.5
3857,"Rosicky, T.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,7.5
3832,"Olic, I.",Forward,Croatia,7
4130,"McGeady, A.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,7
4066,"Narsingh, L.",Forward,Netherlands,7
4072,"Blaszczykowski, J.",Midfielder,Poland,7
4099,"Meireles, R.",Midfielder,Portugal,7
4098,Custódio,Midfielder,Portugal,7
4102,Pepe,Defender,Portugal,7
4036,"Borini, F.",Forward,Italy,7
4109,"Quaresma, R.",Midfielder,Portugal,7
4053,"Schaars, S.",Midfielder,Netherlands,7
4056,"Van der Wiel, G.",Defender,Netherlands,7
4194,"Alba, J.",Midfielder,Spain,7
4214,"Toivonen, O.",Forward,Sweden,7
4029,"Giovinco, S.",Forward,Italy,7
4031,"Chiellini, G.",Defender,Italy,7
4162,"Dzagoev, A.",Midfielder,Russia,7
4175,Javi Martínez,Midfielder,Spain,7
3976,"Badstuber, H.",Defender,Germany,7
4179,"Ramos, S.",Defender,Spain,7
3944,"Rami, A.",Defender,France,7
3945,"Menez, J.",Midfielder,France,7
3937,"Clichy, G.",Defender,France,7
3955,"Gündogan, I.",Midfielder,Germany,7
3959,"Bender, L.",Midfielder,Germany,7
3958,"Reus, M.",Midfielder,Germany,7
3906,"Milner, J.",Midfielder,England,7
3904,"Oxlade-Chamberlain, A.",Midfielder,England,7
4227,"Voronin, A.",Forward,Ukraine,7
4229,"Nazarenko, S.",Midfielder,Ukraine,7
4248,"Diamanti, A.",Midfielder,Italy,7
3932,"Matuidi, B.",Midfielder,France,7
3925,"Martin, M.",Midfielder,France,7
3878,"Bendtner, N.",Forward,Denmark,7
3895,"Rommedahl, D.",Midfielder,Denmark,7
3858,"Baros, M.",Forward,Czech Republic,7
3838,Eduardo,Forward,Croatia,6.5
4128,"Doyle, K.",Forward,Republic Of Ireland,6.5
4132,"Long, S.",Forward,Republic Of Ireland,6.5
4148,"Semshov, I.",Midfielder,Russia,6.5
4089,"Mierzejewski, A.",Midfielder,Poland,6.5
4157,"Zhirkov, Y.",Midfielder,Russia,6.5
4100,Bruno Alves,Defender,Portugal,6.5
4047,"Mathijsen, J.",Defender,Netherlands,6.5
4108,Fábio Coentrão,Defender,Portugal,6.5
4045,"Heitinga, J.",Defender,Netherlands,6.5
4117,"Varela, S.",Forward,Portugal,6.5
4119,Nélson Oliveira,Forward,Portugal,6.5
4210,Sebastian Larsson,Midfielder,Sweden,6.5
4166,"Shirokov, R.",Midfielder,Russia,6.5
4160,"Zyryanov, K.",Midfielder,Russia,6.5
4168,"Kokorin, A.",Forward,Russia,6.5
4183,"Arbeloa, Á.",Defender,Spain,6.5
3993,"Salpingidis, D.",Forward,Greece,6.5
4271,"Henderson, J.",Midfielder,England,6.5
3966,"Boateng, J.",Defender,Germany,6.5
3952,"Höwedes, B.",Defender,Germany,6.5
3915,"Johnson, G.",Defender,England,6.5
4226,"Tymoshchuk, A.",Midfielder,Ukraine,6.5
3893,"Poulsen, C.",Midfielder,Denmark,6.5
3834,"Kranjcar, N.",Midfielder,Croatia,6
3833,"Srna, D.",Midfielder,Croatia,6
4159,"Denisov, I.",Midfielder,Russia,6
4112,Ruben Micael,Midfielder,Portugal,6
4113,"Postiga, H.",Forward,Portugal,6
4206,"Källström, K.",Midfielder,Sweden,6
4011,"Bonucci, L.",Defender,Italy,6
4021,"Abate, I.",Defender,Italy,6
3972,"Mertesacker, P.",Defender,Germany,6
4169,"Albiol, R.",Defender,Spain,6
3986,"Karagounis, G.",Midfielder,Greece,6
3994,"Samaras, G.",Forward,Greece,6
4266,"Sobiech, A.",Forward,Poland,6
3948,"Debuchy, M.",Defender,France,6
3949,"Réveillere, A.",Defender,France,6
4269,"Jagielka, P.",Defender,England,6
3953,"Hummels, M.",Defender,Germany,6
4251,"Kahlenberg, T.",Midfielder,Denmark,6
4254,"Giaccherini, E.",Midfielder,Italy,6
4247,"Konoplyanka, E.",Forward,Ukraine,6
3891,"Poulsen, S.",Midfielder,Denmark,6
3854,"Pekhart, T.",Forward,Czech Republic,6
3855,"Rezek, J.",Forward,Czech Republic,6
3842,"Mandzukic, M.",Forward,Croatia,6
3841,"Rakitic, I.",Midfielder,Croatia,6
3861,"Plasil, J.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,6
3827,"Perisic, I.",Midfielder,Croatia,5.5
4069,"Brozek, P.",Forward,Poland,5.5
4142,"Walters, J.",Forward,Republic Of Ireland,5.5
4155,Alexei Berezoutski,Defender,Russia,5.5
4091,"Rybus, M.",Midfielder,Poland,5.5
4101,Rolando,Defender,Portugal,5.5
4111,João Pereira,Defender,Portugal,5.5
4058,"Vlaar, R.",Defender,Netherlands,5.5
4123,"Duff, D.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,5.5
4207,"Wilhelmsson, C.",Midfielder,Sweden,5.5
4009,"Maggio, C.",Defender,Italy,5.5
4008,"Balzaretti, F.",Defender,Italy,5.5
4010,"Barzagli, A.",Defender,Italy,5.5
4017,"Ogbonna, A.",Defender,Italy,5.5
4219,"Bajrami, E.",Midfielder,Sweden,5.5
4174,Juanfran,Defender,Spain,5.5
3985,"Fetfatzidis, I.",Midfielder,Greece,5.5
3992,"Gekas, T.",Forward,Greece,5.5
3951,"Schmelzer, M.",Defender,Germany,5.5
4234,"Gusev, O.",Midfielder,Ukraine,5.5
4236,"Seleznev, E.",Forward,Ukraine,5.5
3918,"Baines, L.",Defender,England,5.5
4238,"Devic, M.",Forward,Ukraine,5.5
4239,"Yarmolenko, A.",Forward,Ukraine,5.5
4249,"Darida, V.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,5.5
3929,"Koscielny, L.",Defender,France,5.5
3923,"Cahill, G.",Defender,England,5.5
3920,"Lescott, J.",Defender,England,5.5
4245,"Aliyev, O.",Midfielder,Ukraine,5.5
3881,"Silberbauer, M.",Midfielder,Denmark,5.5
3852,"Jiracek, P.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,5.5
3843,"Vukojevic, O.",Midfielder,Croatia,5.5
3868,"Necid, T.",Forward,Czech Republic,5.5
3825,"Badelj, M.",Midfielder,Croatia,5
3828,"Dujmovic, T.",Midfielder,Croatia,5
3835,"Pranjic, D.",Defender,Croatia,5
3839,"Corluka, V.",Defender,Croatia,5
4135,"Gibson, D.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,5
4073,"Wasilewski, M.",Defender,Poland,5
4141,"Cox, S.",Forward,Republic Of Ireland,5
4080,"Obraniak, L.",Midfielder,Poland,5
4084,"Kaminski, M.",Defender,Poland,5
4150,"Ignashevitch, S.",Defender,Russia,5
4088,"Piszczek, L.",Defender,Poland,5
4090,"Matuschyk, A.",Midfielder,Poland,5
4152,"Anyukov, A.",Defender,Russia,5
4097,Miguel Lopes,Defender,Portugal,5
4038,"Bouma, W.",Defender,Netherlands,5
4105,Ricardo Costa,Defender,Portugal,5
4048,"Boulahrouz, K.",Defender,Netherlands,5
4122,"McClean, J.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,5
4125,"Dunne, R.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,5
4127,"O'Shea, J.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,5
4004,"Mitroglou, K.",Forward,Greece,5
4000,Sokratis,Defender,Greece,5
4202,"Svensson, A.",Midfielder,Sweden,5
4215,"Lustig, M.",Defender,Sweden,5
4220,"Wernbloom, P.",Midfielder,Sweden,5
4165,"Glushakov, D.",Midfielder,Russia,5
4164,Dmitriy Kombarov,Midfielder,Russia,5
3989,"Katsouranis, K.",Midfielder,Greece,5
3995,"Torosidis, V.",Defender,Greece,5
4265,"Wolski, R.",Midfielder,Poland,5
3905,"Jones, P.",Defender,England,5
4228,"Rotan, R.",Midfielder,Ukraine,5
4252,"Willems, J.",Defender,Netherlands,5
4241,"Rakitskiy, Y.",Defender,Ukraine,5
3884,"Schöne, L.",Forward,Denmark,5
3886,"Pedersen, N.",Forward,Denmark,5
3882,"Krohn-Dehli, M.",Midfielder,Denmark,5
3876,"Zimling, N.",Midfielder,Denmark,5
3896,"Agger, D.",Defender,Denmark,5
3899,"Kvist, W.",Midfielder,Denmark,5
3898,"Kjaer, S.",Defender,Denmark,5
3850,"Kolár, D.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,5
3869,"Lafata, D.",Forward,Czech Republic,5
3866,"Kadlec, M.",Defender,Czech Republic,5
3856,"Pilar, V.",Forward,Czech Republic,5
3830,"Simunic, J.",Defender,Croatia,4.5
3823,"Schildenfeld, G.",Defender,Croatia,4.5
4131,"St Ledger, S.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4129,"Kelly, S.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4134,"O'Dea, D.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4133,"Hunt, S.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4070,"Wawrzyniak, J.",Defender,Poland,4.5
4138,"Andrews, K.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4075,"Wojtkowiak, G.",Defender,Poland,4.5
4136,"Whelan, G.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4147,"Izmailov, M.",Midfielder,Russia,4.5
4081,"Grosicki, K.",Midfielder,Poland,4.5
4085,"Perquis, D.",Defender,Poland,4.5
4092,"Polanski, E.",Midfielder,Poland,4.5
4094,"Dudka, D.",Midfielder,Poland,4.5
4121,"Ward, S.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4001,Avraam Papadopoulos,Defender,Greece,4.5
4201,"Mellberg, O.",Defender,Sweden,4.5
4213,"Elm, R.",Midfielder,Sweden,4.5
4211,"Holmén, S.",Midfielder,Sweden,4.5
4208,"Granqvist, A.",Defender,Sweden,4.5
4209,"Hysen, T.",Midfielder,Sweden,4.5
4221,"Rosenberg, M.",Forward,Sweden,4.5
4217,Martin Olsson,Defender,Sweden,4.5
3983,"Liberopoulos, N.",Forward,Greece,4.5
3984,"Fotakis, G.",Midfielder,Greece,4.5
3998,"Ninis, S.",Midfielder,Greece,4.5
4260,"Fortounis, K.",Midfielder,Greece,4.5
4274,"Green, P.",Midfielder,Republic Of Ireland,4.5
4232,"Kucher, O.",Defender,Ukraine,4.5
4233,"Mikhalik, T.",Defender,Ukraine,4.5
4242,"Selin, Y.",Defender,Ukraine,4.5
4244,"Garmash, D.",Midfielder,Ukraine,4.5
3880,"Poulsen, J.",Midfielder,Denmark,4.5
3877,"Mikkelsen, T.",Forward,Denmark,4.5
3875,"Okore, J.",Midfielder,Denmark,4.5
3897,"Jacobsen, L.",Defender,Denmark,4.5
3846,"Ilicevic, I.",Midfielder,Croatia,4.5
3870,"Hubnik, R.",Defender,Czech Republic,4.5
3824,"Strinic, I.",Defender,Croatia,4
4074,"Murawski, R.",Midfielder,Poland,4
4144,"Sharonov, R.",Defender,Russia,4
4145,"Granat, V.",Defender,Russia,4
4005,"Maniatis, G.",Defender,Greece,4
4199,Jonas Olsson,Defender,Sweden,4
4212,"Safari, B.",Defender,Sweden,4
4218,"Antonsson, M.",Defender,Sweden,4
3982,"Makos, G.",Midfielder,Greece,4
3977,"Papadopoulos, K.",Defender,Greece,4
4263,"McShane, P.",Defender,Republic Of Ireland,4
4261,"Tzavellas, G.",Defender,Greece,4
4275,"Nababkin, K.",Defender,Russia,4
4240,"Khacheridi, Y.",Defender,Ukraine,4
4243,"Butko, B.",Defender,Ukraine,4
3872,"Bjelland, A.",Defender,Denmark,4
3853,"Petrzela, M.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,4
3851,"Limbersky, D.",Midfielder,Czech Republic,4
3871,"Wass, D.",Defender,Denmark,4
3859,"Hübschman, T.",Defender,Czech Republic,4
3821,"Vida, D.",Defender,Croatia,3.5
4086,"Boenisch, S.",Defender,Poland,3.5
4051,"Stekelenburg, M.",Goalkeeper,Netherlands,3.5
4007,"Buffon, G.",Goalkeeper,Italy,3.5
4002,"Malezas, S.",Defender,Greece,3.5
3978,"Holebas, J.",Defender,Greece,3.5
4177,"Casillas, I.",Goalkeeper,Spain,3.5
3940,"Lloris, H.",Goalkeeper,France,3.5
3965,"Neuer, M.",Goalkeeper,Germany,3.5
4237,"Shevchuk, V.",Defender,Ukraine,3.5
3911,"Hart, J.",Goalkeeper,England,3.5
3848,"Rajtoral, F.",Defender,Czech Republic,3.5
3849,"Gebre Selassie, T.",Defender,Czech Republic,3.5
3822,"Buljat, J.",Defender,Croatia,3
4153,"Akinfeev, I.",Goalkeeper,Russia,3
3865,"Suchy, M.",Defender,Czech Republic,3
3862,"Sivok, T.",Defender,Czech Republic,3
3860,"Cech, P.",Goalkeeper,Czech Republic,3
4083,"Szczesny, W.",Goalkeeper,Poland,2.5
4107,Eduardo,Goalkeeper,Portugal,2.5
4116,Rui Patricio,Goalkeeper,Portugal,2.5
4126,"Given, S.",Goalkeeper,Republic Of Ireland,2.5
4186,"Valdés, V.",Goalkeeper,Spain,2.5
4187,"Reina, J.",Goalkeeper,Spain,2.5
3831,"Pletikosa, S.",Goalkeeper,Croatia,2
4055,"Vorm, M.",Goalkeeper,Netherlands,2
4061,"Krul, T.",Goalkeeper,Netherlands,2
4203,"Isaksson, A.",Goalkeeper,Sweden,2
3990,"Sifakis, M.",Goalkeeper,Greece,2
3938,"Mandanda, S.",Goalkeeper,France,2
4231,"Pyatov, A.",Goalkeeper,Ukraine,2
3888,"Lindegaard, A.",Goalkeeper,Denmark,2
3836,"Subasic, D.",Goalkeeper,Croatia,1.5
3820,"Kelava, I.",Goalkeeper,Croatia,1.5
4137,"Westwood, K.",Goalkeeper,Republic Of Ireland,1.5
4143,"Shunin, A.",Goalkeeper,Russia,1.5
4082,"Tyton, P.",Goalkeeper,Poland,1.5
4151,"Malafeev, V.",Goalkeeper,Russia,1.5
4118,Beto,Goalkeeper,Portugal,1.5
4120,"Forde, D.",Goalkeeper,Republic Of Ireland,1.5
4200,"Hansson, P.",Goalkeeper,Sweden,1.5
4020,"Sirigu, S.",Goalkeeper,Italy,1.5
4019,"De Sanctis, M.",Goalkeeper,Italy,1.5
4222,"Koval, M.",Goalkeeper,Ukraine,1.5
4216,"Wiland, J.",Goalkeeper,Sweden,1.5
3987,"Chalkias, K.",Goalkeeper,Greece,1.5
3999,"Tzorvas, A.",Goalkeeper,Greece,1.5
3950,"Zieler, R.",Goalkeeper,Germany,1.5
4268,"Butland, J.",Goalkeeper,England,1.5
3942,"Carrasso, C.",Goalkeeper,France,1.5
3964,"Wiese, T.",Goalkeeper,Germany,1.5
4272,"Sandomierski, G.",Goalkeeper,Poland,1.5
4276,"Schmeichel, K.",Goalkeeper,Denmark,1.5
3919,"Green, R.",Goalkeeper,England,1.5
4246,"Goryainov, O.",Goalkeeper,Ukraine,1.5
3894,"Andersen, S.",Goalkeeper,Denmark,1.5
3847,"Lastuvka, J.",Goalkeeper,Czech Republic,1.5
3867,"Drobny, J.",Goalkeeper,Czech Republic,1.5

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

Another thing I noticed was the player search is not accent insensitive. So, for example, if you put in "oz", you get Brozek, but not Özil.

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

City4United1 wrote:
FSB_Damian wrote:
City4United1 wrote:
FSB_Damian wrote:
Hi,

I hope this helps!

Damian
If you have the info, it might be better to attach it to a post in this thread so that everyone can benefit. I have actually managed to get hold of the list in json format which gives my a chance to practice a bit of programming.
Hopefully the attached works!

Damian

No csv/xls files allowed it seems. Just message me if anyone wants this!

tommeyy
Treebeard

Post by tommeyy »

1 quick questions if I may:

1. I am allowed 1 captain chainge in a 'Match Week', If I change it mid way through do both captains get double? ( I assume not). For example I captain Lewandowski and he scores 2, then I change it to RVP for his game v Denmark and he scores 1.. How would my points work?
Many thanks!

Liking this game alot this year by the way, and really enjoy the live points system

FSB_Damian
Cheetah

Post by FSB_Damian »

tommeyy wrote:1 quick questions if I may:

1. I am allowed 1 captain chainge in a 'Match Week', If I change it mid way through do both captains get double? ( I assume not). For example I captain Lewandowski and he scores 2, then I change it to RVP for his game v Denmark and he scores 1.. How would my points work?
Many thanks!

Liking this game alot this year by the way, and really enjoy the live points system
Just replied to your pm but didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring you! Essentially, you can make changes at any time in a Match Week with players scoring as long as they are in your starting XI at the scheduled kick-off time for the game they then go on to play in - this applies to captains too, who will score double.
You could change your captain more than once in a Match Week, but once you've used up your free one, then it's a 50 point penalty for each additional captain change.

Damian

tommeyy
Treebeard

Post by tommeyy »

thanks so theoretically you can score double twice in the same gameweek assuming you change captain in time??

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

4 quick transfers just made across my 4 teams.

Thanks for throwing a spanner in the works, Greece.

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

wandacatvenus wrote:4 quick transfers just made across my 4 teams.

Thanks for throwing a spanner in the works, Greece.
5 out of 5 for me. Kyriakos was it?

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

K Popadopalous.

Glad I am only playing this game.

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

Blimey. A bit of a Greek tragedy. I have 1 team with 2 red cards so far. What are the chances?

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

Jeez. Wrong Russian goalkeeper. I might as well give up now.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

653rd place after one game.

Not a bad start.

tyaslevesley
FISOhead
FS Record: Undesputes FISO SuperXV champion 2013

Post by tyaslevesley »

Ive only entered 1 team so far so if i enter another tonight will it start scoring from tomorows games or at the start of the 2nd game week? Appologies if i have missed anything in the rules that relate to this

City4United1
Red & Blue Braces

Post by City4United1 »

I have 1 team in position 301 despite having Szczesny and no captain yet. So maybe it's not all hopeless.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”