To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Metro Euro 2012 fantasy game

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Metro Euro 2012 fantasy game

Post by CptPugwash »

yes muddy i did get a reply.

The argument was, that although they didn't want to change the rules, they felt they needed to to in order to make it easier to faciliate the change from 4 players to 8 players per team.
Don't buy the argument, but at least i got a courteous and explained reply.

A shame the rules got changed, because i thought the competition was far superior than say the Telegraph.
a) The budget actually meant something, you couldn't just select an ideal squad.
b) At the end of every round you had an idea of where you stood.
c) Planning was very important - in order to gain maximum benefit, transfers had to be planned in advance.
d) teams didn't stand or fall by the pathetic concept of block defence.
e) although i have some issues with the scoring system, players actually got rewarded for involvement in the game.
f) Your competition was blown by the original selection. Of my 5 teams the most players of starting 15 to make the KO stages was 4 Neuer, Casillas, Kadlec, & Ozil or Ronaldo.
g) There must have 100s of teams with a chance of a top 10 finish after the group stages
The team that finished 2nd was 40th prior to the QF and 20th prior to the semis.

matt_toby
Treebeard

Post by matt_toby »

CptPugwash wrote:
A shame the rules got changed, because i thought the competition was far superior than say the Telegraph.
a) The budget actually meant something, you couldn't just select an ideal squad.
b) At the end of every round you had an idea of where you stood.
c) Planning was very important - in order to gain maximum benefit, transfers had to be planned in advance.
d) teams didn't stand or fall by the pathetic concept of block defence.
e) although i have some issues with the scoring system, players actually got rewarded for involvement in the game.
f) Your competition was blown by the original selection. Of my 5 teams the most players of starting 15 to make the KO stages was 4 Neuer, Casillas, Kadlec, & Ozil or Ronaldo.
g) There must have 100s of teams with a chance of a top 10 finish after the group stages
The team that finished 2nd was 40th prior to the QF and 20th prior to the semis.
I have to agree with all these points. I think this was an exceptional game to play, very well thought out. Congrats to the organisers.

banana
Grumpy Old Man

Post by banana »

totally agree.

the metro has got the best ff game going. can't wait for their prem game 2 start! :)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”