To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

EVERTON V BIRMINGHAM - HOW MANY PLAYING

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

EVERTON V BIRMINGHAM - HOW MANY PLAYING

Post by wandacatvenus »

At the expense of just 25pts last weekend (And that was because Tim Cahill was injured) I have managed to have 5 players playing tonight in both my teams. Will not need to transfer players on mass next weekend.

How many do others have. I can see Wilbert has managed 8 but not all will play !!!

One of my choices has already backfired. Put in my reserve keeper of Ben Foster for Joe Hart (currently showing a 49 pts defecit on the move)

Top team went from 176th to 176th last weekend, despite scoring just 441 pts (after one 25pt hit) but still gained 47 pts on the leader (Too little, too late) Am slowly closing the gap in my Season long tournament on2nd/3rd place (Currently 4th)

WilBert
Dumbledore

Re: EVERTON V BIRMINGHAM - HOW MANY PLAYING

Post by WilBert »

I dropped from 120ish to 250ish in my top team after the weekend. I had Brum/Everton players on the bench which I was loath to transfer out for additional point penalties when they may have played at the weekend and might have recovered to play tonight. Signs do not look good though. I have combinations of Ferguson, Gardener, Zigic & Larsson (who didn't even make it off the bench on Saturday) so pretty frustrating.

In hindsight I should have moved the injury doubts out for other Everton/Brum players instead of hoping they would play. Still learning in this game.

Larsson is also captain for two of my teams as IMO he has been head and shoulders above others so that was a bitter blow on Saturday, I'm just hoping he starts tonight.

I posted on another thread that I think Brum will have a dip in performance after their success in the Carling Cup. I also heard Kevin Phillips saying they are targetting three wins to be safe :shock:

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 7thOverall 05/06, Winner MOTM Jan, Nov 07 - April 12.  MOTW Winner 2012. 

Post by Crookface »

Hello Team...

Took a 50 Point hit, though moved upto 154th!! Thanks to bringing Lamps in..

Got

Arteta*
Baines
Coleman
Bently

Other team went down to 355th!! No Hits...

Baines*
Coleman
Arteta
Beckford.

2 Tourney team have

6 and 7 players tonight!!

9 Miss Louisa Moss Mosschops 5 462
10 Miss Louisa Moss Mosschops 1 457

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Five playing but also have Zigic, Neville, and Gardner so that's pretty annoying. Only went for Neville and Zigic because they were about the only two I thought I could be sure would play both games :? :roll:

I did bring in and captain Lampard though so I should still continue my climb up the table despite 100 points on transfers with 50 of them a total waste.

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 7thOverall 05/06, Winner MOTM Jan, Nov 07 - April 12.  MOTW Winner 2012. 

Post by Crookface »

Arteta 20 Points and out.. :( ... Wonder if most Captained him.... Step up Bently in other Tourny Team.

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Crookface »

Haa Bentley 15 and Out as well.

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Crookface »

Why is Seamus still classed as a Midfielder!!

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

Arteta (Cpt) and Bentley ae in both my teams. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Coleman is also in both sides, so a bit of mixed fortunes.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

171 pts from 5 players (Inc a captain)

Not a good result but then did anyone get a high score tonight.

Art Vandelay
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: not bad

Post by Art Vandelay »

Not too bad for me, Baines and Osman did alright and Zigic contributed something at least. Up to 69 now. My favourite position Image

tedbull
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 82nd 08/09

Post by tedbull »

First DGW where I haven't smashed it...Points hits really didn't come off this week.

Best team in 78th, then 118, 177, 436, 3396. The decent news is that with the FSB Stats Scoring, Everton players should grab some decent points in the next few weeks with their run of home games.

Will Arteta be around for them, though?

Can't quite get my head around whether Coleman is value if he's classed as a midfielder. Anyone have any thoughts?

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

Mixed results after last night.

Top team up from 176th to 169th
Second Team up from 429th to 370th

BUT - Both teams fell in their respective tournaments.

Probably will not know the full outcome of this weekend, until the next set of fixtures. The people I am up against in the Tournemants must have had at least six players plus playing las night and I suspect will have to take points hits to get their teams back into shape.

Of my Everton threesome of Baines, Arteta and Coleman. The latter two will be under review. How serious is Arteta's injury and Coleman seems to have lost his starting place and is now classified as a Midfield player.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Yet another DGW disaster for me down from 120ish to 175th with point hits to come getting teams back in order :lol:

I think Coleman is only now value if you need to free up midfield options for other players and/or needing extra funds.

Nice position to be in Art :wink:

wandacatvenus
FISOhead

Post by wandacatvenus »

If you want to start planning in advance now. The next double game week is due on 16th April to 22 April

Chelsea are due to play West Brom (16th) & Brum (20th)
Arsenal are due to play Liverpool (17th) & Spurs (20th)
Spurs are due to play Man City (17th) & Arsenal (20th)
Brum are due to play Sunderland (16th) & Chelsea (20th)

With the possibility of FA Semi Final Cup games the same double game week, this leaves currently just Chelsea almonst certain to have a double game week.

We will of course all know more after this weekends Fa Cup games.

FUBU05
FISOhead

Post by FUBU05 »

If we use a sub this weekend despite no premier league matches taking place, will we still have one sub for the game week starting March 19th? I play this game and have a team doing well but have never taken it too seriously as i thought the scoring system was a little crazy. I have always just made transfers typically on a Friday night.

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/gameweeks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The way I read things the next Gameweek starts on the 19/3 so only one free transfer between now and then.

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Crookface »

So Coleman is in my defence but classed a midfielder like Bale!! I hear if you a level on point, it the most Midfeilder points which takes it!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”