To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

£250 - SEASON LONG 50 PLAYER TOURNAMENT - SUMS DON'T ADD UP

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

£250 - SEASON LONG 50 PLAYER TOURNAMENT - SUMS DON'T ADD UP

Post by wandacatvenus »

The top 5 teams qualify for a payout on this game. The Metro no longer has the payout split on the Tournament page for 50 player tournamentss As my two teams are currently 5th (and only 7 pts from 3rd place ) and 8th, I thought I would E mail them to enquire about the split. Quite simple you would think, However the E mails below indicate not.

Me -Can you please advise the prize fund split amongst the top 5 teams
I cannnot find any details anymore on the website, You only give details of the 10/20 player games.

Metro - The details of the prize breakdown in a 50 player tournament can be found in section 16 of the Terms & Conditions:

“In 50 person tournaments the player who finishes first will take 40% of the prize fund, the second place will take 20%, third place will take 15%, fourth place will take 10% and fifth place will take 5%”.

In the event that all available places are not filled for a tournament, the prizes payout will be adjusted pro-rata, in line with the number of entries received.

Me - These figure only add upto 90%. Can you please clarify.

Metro - Sorry for the delayed reply, the figure of 90% is correct as the Metro take 10% of the available prize fund.

Me - I think the answer below is wrong for the following reasons.

1) You took £5.50 off 50 people for this competition. This comes to £275 in receipts and you are meant to be paying out £250 in prizes. The £25 difference between £275 and £250 is the Metros take. Are you now saying that you are only going to pay £225 and are pocketing £50 for yourelves, as this is a breach of your advertising and the terms and conditions

2) The 10 people player tournament pays out 100% for the winner. The 20 people tournaments pay out 65% to the winner, 25% to 2nd place and 10% to third place. All of which add up to 100%. Can you spot the difference with the 50 people tournament.

I look forward to either a revision of your payout amounts to add up to 100% of £250 or an explanation of why you are breaking your terms and conditions

I await the reply from my latest E mail with interest.

wandacatvenus
FISOhead
FS Record: 2017/18 - £5000 profit from Sky FF

Re: £250 - SEASON LONG 50 PLAYER TOURNAMENT - SUMS DON'T ADD

Post by wandacatvenus »

A further reply today.

The game organisers have not dismissed my complaint, which I will take as a positive.

I have been told that my complaint has been referred onto the 'Metro' themslves.

I'll see what happens.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”