To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Monthly questions

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Monthly questions

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Thought having 3/4 dead teams now that i'm not bothered about after falling way behind I may aswell target monthlies with them, just wanted to clear up a grey area.

Month 8 is March 5th to April 1st

I pressume I can take as many points hits as I like to set up my team for the start of this month, would the team adjustments (25 points hits) have to be before the deadline on March 5th and then from that date/time month 8 resets to 0 points with no minus points? ie my overall points would be affected but not my upcoming monthly points

I can then before the start of month 9 do it all over again right?

Hope this makes sense, any feedback appreciated, feel stupid that this has only occured to me this late on

CT

Crookface
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 7thOverall 05/06, Winner MOTM Jan, Nov 07 - April 12.  MOTW Winner 2012. 

Re: Monthly questions

Post by Crookface »

Just read this, yes you could have last week, I did a few team with Everton and Brum players, incase they do have the Double Game Week.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Re: Monthly questions

Post by Chuck Taylor »

I ended up emailing for confirmation Crookface, Ian (he must do all emails as i've talked to him before re.The Mail) said that when a transfer is made during the week the deduction comes after the first points update so if I made 5 transfers today then Saturday night i'd lose 125 points from what I scored on the Saturday, probably common sense knowledge but I just needed it confirmed. Hence, going for the monthly with lots of transfers, those transfers would have had to be made last week (as I did on the safe side) so that this Saturdays point update would have no deductions during the month of March.

Considering the 2 double teams play each other it was a toughy who to pick especially seeing as defensive players from both seemed more attractive, plus the problems who to captain, a 0-0 between the two would probably be my favourable score unless the defenders pick up the goals, let's see how I do at my first attempt of a Metro monthly, fingers crossed.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”