To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Which Chelsea 4 for GW1

A Fantasy Football forum for news and comment on Metro Premier Fantasy Football.
CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Which Chelsea 4 for GW1

Post by CptPugwash »

I posed exactly the same question last year with zero response so I thought i'd try again.

It's a lot harder than last year, with the massive hikes in prices across the board (to me that's a big improvement that not everyone is going to pick the same 9 or 10 big hitting players)

I've lined up Cech, Terry, Hazard & Mata for my core team with a tweak to come here and there in the other 4 teams.

Downsides to this. Having a GK as 1 of the 4 isn't really maximising DGW potential, but at least it's a transfer I don't need to worry about as I will be having cover for GW3 and possibly GW2 in all my teams.
Terry would be around my 4th Chelsea defender of choice, but that 1/1.5m saved is vital. However if there are doubts about him starting both games I will have to find money for an upgrade, but to whom?
I really don't want to have Mata & Hazard as its committing my first 2 free transfers to forward changes, and 26m is a shed load of money.
I'd much prefer to find a Chelsea midfielder I can rely on to start both of the DGW and then use my first transfer to bring in the must have Cazorla. otherwise I have to start with Cazorla and the rest of my squad is cheap as chips.

Anybody thinking of having any Villa players for the DGW. In theory you can have up to 6 AV/Chelsea players and still have 11 on the pitch for GW3. I was thinking of having a Villa enabler, but nearly choked on my cup of tea when I saw their prices.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Metro Fantasy Football”