A forum for general discussion on News & Politics issues and topics
MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won DT WC 2018
Won DT weekender wk 2 18/19
Won TFE 18/19

Conspiracy theories

Post by MADCHESTER UTD » 31 Mar 2019, 16:24

😂 exactly the response I was expecting💪. Tbf if you bring up things like the bilderberg group I realise you’re open to ridicule. Though I’d respect the tin foil responses more if they actually bothered to take the time to research things like “operation northwoods” where high ranking U.S officials were planning to blow up civilian planes in America and subsequently blame it on Castro in a false flag operation in order to go into Cuba before JFK stopped it, or “the Tuskegee experiment” where 300 black people were deliberately given syphillis by the U.S government to see the effects the disease had on people, or the gulf of Tonkin incident that lead to the U.S involvement in the Vietnam war that was proven to be a false flag event leading to 58,000 U.S soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese perishing, WTC building 7 a 47 storey high sky scraper that fell down at free fall speed on 9/11 despite NOT being hit by a plane etc etc.

People have scoffed before when mentioning the bilderberg group but if you ever bothered to research them you would see that since 1954 approx 130 people including top 50 CEO’s of biggest corporations in the world, monarchy’s, prime ministers, U.S presidents, chancellors, Goldman Sachs CEO, private central bank representatives, google/Facebook/amazon CEO, New York Times owner, Rupert Murdock, merkel, top E.U people, the top military contractors etc etc meet every year for a weekend of talks in a top hotel that is entirely undisclosed to the masses (breaking the Logan act). They receive little to no coverage from the MSM despite having the most powerful people on the planet in attendance. And it is relevant to the Brexit issue as it’s been the plan of the bilderberg group since 1954 to have a United States of Europe.

blahblah
FISO Baron
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Conspiracy theories

Post by blahblah » 31 Mar 2019, 18:41

Is Bilderberg disputed? :shock:

Have you read Hitchens books on Kissinger and the Clintons? There is an even better one on them, but I lent it to someone who still has it. So I have fotgotten the Author's name, but I think it he is a double barreled Brit. Apparently Bill was part of the Oliver North thing amongst other stuff.

Building 7 is really intriguing, imho, and loads of true stuff is dismissed as conspiracy because of Icke et al.

The shock over Savile, the Westminster Paedophile Ring etc shows that people want to believe certain things ie the moral integrity of leaders etc whereas I'm more if the opinion that they have to be bent to get to those positions.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG » 31 Mar 2019, 18:49

I've yet to meet a conspiracy theory proponent who isn't a moron and/or mentally ill ... will this thread change that :?:

blahblah
FISO Baron
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah » 31 Mar 2019, 18:52

I have Certificates 8-)

It depends what you call a Conspiracy Theory....

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD » 31 Mar 2019, 20:08

RomynPG wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 18:49
I've yet to meet a conspiracy theory proponent who isn't a moron and/or mentally ill ... will this thread change that :?:
There is a world of difference between people who believe the world is flat and that shape shifting reptilians exist, to people like blah blah/me who question the likes of 9/11, Pearl Harbour, secret societies such as skull n bones/bohemian grove, think tanks such as the bilderberg group/CFR/ Trillateral commission, the private central banking system such as the fed reserve and the international banking families that control them etc etc.

We are conditioned to think all “conspiracy theories” are ridiculous but once you start looking at proven facts such as operation northwoods, the Tuskegee experiment etc then you start to change your point of view.

Tbh I very rarely research the above anymore as although I find it fascinating, it’s also good to take a step back from it all as it can become depressing the more you learn. I only brought it up today as I think it was relevant in the Brexit debate as I believe the powers that be (the real people in power) are behind the push for a united Europe as it’s more centralisation of power.

forestfan
FISO Knight
FS Record: Joint 6th TFF Wooden Spoon!

Post by forestfan » 31 Mar 2019, 20:53

Yeah, "conspiracy theory" covers a lot, from more frivolous ones (Elvis is alive, Paul McCartney isn't, moon landings didn't happen, etc.) to those that question who is actually running the world. In case of the latter, there's obviously lots we don't know, and can't know, unless we are those in power, and I'm sure a lot of dodgy things go on behind the scenes of public facing politics. But that's led to a lot of far-fetched stuff coming out. What's true is probably far outweighed by stuff that is blatantly made up. It's our choice as to what to believe.

In case of United States of Europe, I've always been strongly opposed to the idea, but after seeing what we have these past couple of years (and past few months in particular) from our lot, I'm starting to say "bring it on".

blahblah
FISO Baron

Post by blahblah » 31 Mar 2019, 21:22

I've bern a Euro Federalist for years :lol: Our lot are either corrupt or stupid or both and at least the EU is big enough to stand up to Global Companies re tax, Facebook"s responsibilities etc..

Dare I mention the Illegal War and Death of David Kelly?

@Mad; yes it does get Depressing and I have thst certificate too :lol: But why do you think our lot on their own are any better or less bad thsn the EU?

Kissinger was a bit if a star on the "dodgy leader" front too, btw

murf
FISO Baron
Location: Up in the Highlands doing a Christoper Lambert impression with zombies (see my WWW/FPL links)
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf » 31 Mar 2019, 22:01

It is an over-riding conspiracy theory that makes us all think that these ideas are just conspiracy theories and so only nutters should believe them. Very clever.

PS off topic but what have the EU ever done about global company taxation or Facebook and co? Surely the EU's very existance helps companies locate anywhere and so fiddle/spread the tax by diluting declared profit?

blahblah
FISO Baron

Post by blahblah » 31 Mar 2019, 22:11

The first isn't a Conspiracy Theory and the Westminster Sex Ring will blow that out of the water as it is odds on that it reports that it happened but can't be proved ie in Court. The last bit is pretty much the definition of a Conspiracy Theory. Although of accompanied with a cover up....

They called Gideon in to explain the pittance that he was collecting for the country, and maybe ask him.how much he was getting :wink:

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD » 31 Mar 2019, 22:41

forestfan wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 20:53
Yeah, "conspiracy theory" covers a lot, from more frivolous ones (Elvis is alive, Paul McCartney isn't, moon landings didn't happen, etc.) to those that question who is actually running the world. In case of the latter, there's obviously lots we don't know, and can't know, unless we are those in power, and I'm sure a lot of dodgy things go on behind the scenes of public facing politics. But that's led to a lot of far-fetched stuff coming out. What's true is probably far outweighed by stuff that is blatantly made up. It's our choice as to what to believe.
I agree though there is a lot of info on the people who really run the world. Probably the best introduction to this is the 2hr 29 minute long video on YT called “wake up call”. (Not the crap maroon 5 song😏). The video briefly goes through part 1) the banking system. (Sounds boring but is the opposite and shows you how these people got their ultimate power in 1914 via U.S president Woodrow Wilson and how their scam still works today and briefly looks at the bilderberg group etc), part 2) looks into 9/11, part 3) looks at how the powers that be have controlled the masses using MSM/school system etc. The video is quite dated now as it was done 10 or so years ago but it is considered one of the best compilation videos out there for beginners.

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD » 31 Mar 2019, 23:21

blahblah wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 18:41
Is Bilderberg disputed? :shock:

Have you read Hitchens books on Kissinger and the Clintons? There is an even better one on them, but I lent it to someone who still has it. So I have fotgotten the Author's name, but I think it he is a double barreled Brit. Apparently Bill was part of the Oliver North thing amongst other stuff.

Building 7 is really intriguing, imho, and loads of true stuff is dismissed as conspiracy because of Icke et al.

The shock over Savile, the Westminster Paedophile Ring etc shows that people want to believe certain things ie the moral integrity of leaders etc whereas I'm more if the opinion that they have to be bent to get to those positions.
On mentioning the bilderberg group it’s a shame people would rather go for the cheap laugh rather than research them.

I’ve not read Chris Hitchens book on Kissinger but I know about how Chris thought Kissinger is a hideous war criminal. Not read the book exposing the Clintons but have researched them enough to know they are bad news.

Yep building 7 is arguably the biggest indication yet that the official 9/11 report was fabricated and not what it seems. They barely mention it despite being a 47 storey building (think it has one line in the report). The sad thing is I bet even now 18 years on, if you asked thousands of people in Britain or America “how many WTC towers collapsed on 9/11?” You would get the majority of the people wrongly answer “2”.

As for researching the saville/Cyril Smith/Monday Club/ted heath etc thing then it obviously gets extremely disturbing and marked the point when I stopped watching the “conspiracy” side of YT. Though the interview with the Dutch banker Ronald Bernard was very interesting if you haven’t seen it. Tbh I found the whole Kubrick “eyes wide shut” party scene frightening too especially once you start to research that these rituals at elite parties are similar. Plus the bohemian grove ritual that Alex Jones secretly recorded was deeply unsettling when you consider the people in the kkk style cloaks were PM’s/presidents/top CEO’s etc😫
Last edited by MADCHESTER UTD on 31 Mar 2019, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG » 31 Mar 2019, 23:22

MADCHESTER UTD wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 22:41
Probably the best introduction to this is the 2hr 29 minute long video on YT called “wake up call”.
This one? - full title being "Wake Up Call - New World Order"

MADCHESTER UTD wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 22:41
it is considered one of the best compilation videos out there for beginners.
Beginners at what? :lol:

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD » 31 Mar 2019, 23:39

That’s the one Romy. Tbf the opening bit is possibly the cringiest bit with the matrix scenes etc. And I’m not saying I believe/agree with all of the video but it still is a decent video for people who have not looked into conspiracies before to start hence why I said “beginners” as it covers the main points.

And just coz this thread has started I don’t want people thinking I talk about conspiracies all day because I don’t and haven’t mentioned them for years. I’ve spoke to mates/family briefly before about it but this was 5/6 years ago when I started looking into it. And I think that the vast majority of people including MP’s/CEO’s/bankers etc are probably unaware of any sinister agenda (if there is one) so I don’t assume everyone who has power or is rich is the enemy.
Last edited by MADCHESTER UTD on 31 Mar 2019, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

forestfan
FISO Knight
FS Record: Joint 6th TFF Wooden Spoon!

Post by forestfan » 31 Mar 2019, 23:47

Some of these things may be true or partially true, but we can’t do anything about them if they are, so probably not really worth us worrying about.

Everyone’s free to believe what they want to, but the problem arises when people use conspiracy theories to fuel hate, suggesting their nationality/ethnicity/religion is being conspired against, forming the basis of some anti-Semitic/Islamophobic viewpoints for example, that are creeping into mainstream politics.

blahblah
FISO Baron

Post by blahblah » 01 Apr 2019, 06:57

I haven't seen the video; but the problem with Conspiracy Theories is that the Establishment can easily debunk something as a "Conspiracy Theory" and the general public won't believe ut; because it is grouped with the moon being a spy device, or something, reptilian shape shifters etc. They then give space to real cranks who claim there were no planes etc when the real story is the "other" building, how\why did it happen given that it was sufficiently known about for loads of people to not be in New York and wherever the Pentagon is etc. (The Official Report admits that they knew about it, but doesn't say if it was a US Plan ie they organised it as a "Sting" or set up.)

re Kubrick: lots of stuff in films\tv are not total fiction ie the inspiration comes from some form of truth eg Bodyguard yet the Public lap up such stuff. Is it because the entertainment includes blood on the streets etc which make the premise too fanciful? (One of Clinton's major funders was a chicken farmer with a drug running sideline or was that his mainline? Hey ho Breaking Bad....)

By the way, the reptile thing can be traced to Diana calling the Royal Family reptiles :lol:

MADCHESTER UTD
Grumpy Old Man
Won TFE 18/19

Post by MADCHESTER UTD » 01 Apr 2019, 19:36

forestfan wrote:
31 Mar 2019, 23:47
Some of these things may be true or partially true, but we can’t do anything about them if they are, so probably not really worth us worrying about.

Everyone’s free to believe what they want to, but the problem arises when people use conspiracy theories to fuel hate, suggesting their nationality/ethnicity/religion is being conspired against, forming the basis of some anti-Semitic/Islamophobic viewpoints for example, that are creeping into mainstream politics.
I agree to both points. Even though I’ve found it interesting researching the likes of 9/11 there’s not much you can do with the info even if it is true/partially true. In fact you’re almost better off not knowing it in the first place as it’s far more palatable thinking the people you think are in charge (government) are just incompetent rather than discovering there might be a sinister agenda by a unseen global shadow government. Ignorance is bliss and it’s the reason why after tonight I’ll leave this thread alone and go back to occupying my time with fantasy football, listening to Talksport, watching Netflix etc again and leave all the conspiracy stuff alone.

And yeah unfortunately when researching conspiracies because some of the most powerful, prominent international banking families are Jewish, some idiots in the YT comments simply blame all Jews which is pathetic🙄. I’m sure the likes of David Duke use some of the conspiracies to try and gain more popularity in the hate that they are spewing

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “News & Politics”