To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Scott Robertson & general advice

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Times newspaper
barry
FISO Knight

Scott Robertson & general advice

Post by barry »

as you guys know, 1st year at doing this and me and a mate have a team that we co-manage. We had Scott Robertson (dundee utd) as our enabler 2m for a midfielder down as a defender ... bonus! crocked for the rest of the season now though... :(

we've built up a 150+ point lead in our league so I'm quite happy just to play with 10 men for the rest of the season - it this just stupid?

rest of the team

VDS
Vidic, Arbeloa Boswinga Robertson
Ronaldo (c) Lampard Young Ireland
Agbonlahor Anelka

£1m in the bank, 6 transfers, 1 loan and 4 captain changes left. (this all a bit low?)

plan (before the sending off) was to bring in Berbatov for Lampard on Sunday. Quite fancy getting shot of Anelka too.

so ...
1 - robertson - continue with 10 or "reduce" a player elsewhere to replace him
2 - how we doing for transfers etc,
3 - whats the best way to use captain changes (2 for 0 enough or should we look for more?)
4 - anelka replacement suggestions welcome
5 - general comments on team appreciated!

cheers guys!

barry

andye
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Scott Robertson & general advice

Post by andye »

barry wrote:as you guys know, 1st year at doing this and me and a mate have a team that we co-manage. We had Scott Robertson (dundee utd) as our enabler 2m for a midfielder down as a defender ... bonus! crocked for the rest of the season now though... :(

we've built up a 150+ point lead in our league so I'm quite happy just to play with 10 men for the rest of the season - it this just stupid?

rest of the team

VDS
Vidic, Arbeloa Boswinga Robertson
Ronaldo (c) Lampard Young Ireland
Agbonlahor Anelka

£1m in the bank, 6 transfers, 1 loan and 4 captain changes left. (this all a bit low?)

plan (before the sending off) was to bring in Berbatov for Lampard on Sunday. Quite fancy getting shot of Anelka too.

so ...
1 - robertson - continue with 10 or "reduce" a player elsewhere to replace him
2 - how we doing for transfers etc,
3 - whats the best way to use captain changes (2 for 0 enough or should we look for more?)
4 - anelka replacement suggestions welcome
5 - general comments on team appreciated!

cheers guys!

barry
Hi Barry

Team looks decent to me - I would stick with your plan to play the rest of the season with 10 men . 6 transfers looks a bit light to cover for injuries etc.
re captain changes - my advice would be to make sure you have an in-form player captained
If you want to get rid of Anelka , I would recommend that blond-haired lad who came on and scored for Liverpool the other night :wink:

Good luck for the rest of the season

Andy

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Times Newspaper FF Games”