To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Loan Question

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Times newspaper
Striker
FISO Knight

Loan Question

Post by Striker »

Is the replacement of a loan player immediate?

In other words if the loan player is slated to play at 3 pm (four matches down the line) and your temporarily injured player is due to play the same day at 5.30 pm do we know for sure that both players will (as in a transfer) score points for you that day or are loans a daily thing?

dead parrot
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Loan Question

Post by dead parrot »

Striker wrote:Is the replacement of a loan player immediate?
yes

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

Thanks DP

barry
FISO Knight

Post by barry »

another loan question -

currently playing 433 and fancied loaning in Gerrard for one of my strikers , can't seem to be able to do that, am I missing something or is it a no-go?

Striker
FISO Knight

Post by Striker »

I've been trying to do what Barry wanted to do and so have been looking around Fiso to see if anyone has discussed this question in the past. I see that the above question was asked over two months ago and no one has been knowledgable or active enough to answer it. My guess is that you can't combine a loan with a formation change, but if anyone has solved the problem an answer would be well appreciated, especially before Spurs kick off.

barry
FISO Knight

Post by barry »

Striker wrote:I've been trying to do what Barry wanted to do and so have been looking around Fiso to see if anyone has discussed this question in the past. I see that the above question was asked over two months ago and no one has been knowledgable or active enough to answer it. My guess is that you can't combine a loan with a formation change, but if anyone has solved the problem an answer would be well appreciated, especially before Spurs kick off.
no joy then. :(

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

barry wrote:another loan question -

currently playing 433 and fancied loaning in Gerrard for one of my strikers , can't seem to be able to do that, am I missing something or is it a no-go?
It's a no-go.

C.Sativa
Grumpy Old Man

Post by C.Sativa »

This loans are annoying me a lot.They supposed to be some help but they could cost you a lot.I had Bellamy a few weeks ago on loan, he played 1 game and than injured.I didn't know that once you loaned you can't get rid off and I had to have Bellamy for the following 3 Man City games.And now I'm stuck with Bent for another 2 games.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Times Newspaper FF Games”