To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Zoran's Teams

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Times newspaper
billwilliams
Treebeard

Zoran's Teams

Post by billwilliams »

Zoran, no doubt you will be reading this, BUT this needs saying

Is he really going to get away with managing all these teams under friends and family names in this game.

I'm going to ask for my teams to be removed, and my money back unless EVERY single team he has is thrown out. He broke the rules and as such all teams must be disqualified with immediate effect.

He admits and jokes about it in another thread - i've had enough of this. Admittedly it only cost £3 a team, but i've paid £30 for 10 teams, all are doing terrible not a single one in contention to win or anywhere near the top - but I feel like i've been cheated out of your money

The same goes for everyone who has paid for a team/teams in this game.

Zoran is cheating us all, and I think its about time something was done about it, or as I say I am going to demand my teams are removed from the game.
Whats the point.

keithy007
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: A few national wins and some other podiums.

Re: Zoran's Teams and a message to Zoran and the Times

Post by keithy007 »

Zoran has done very well in the past and good luck to him for that. I see he is in the top 10 of YTM again this year despite (according to Zoran) only having two teams, so if that is the case he is obviously very good at FF!...

...So, if he is that good why is he risking getting chucked out of the Times game by appearing to be breakinging the rules (and some would say admitting to breaking the rules)! If he is doing it, he's cheating the Times and all of us, including those on FISO that have been quick to support him in the past when he's had some pretty nasty things said about him on this forum.

So Zoran, if you do have teams in more than one name, do the honourable thing and pull them out. You have often quoted honour and other areas of positive behaviour in your posts on FISO, so tell us its not the case or now might be the time to realise and prove that action speaks louder than words.

And to the times, come on and do the correct thing yourselves and investigate, before this game ends up losing credibility like your last one did two years ago. You've come up with a good game on your return to FF, so don't spoil it for all those that have entered in good faith by not enforcing YOUR rules!

Fast action by both Zoran and the Times will sort this, so I urge the two parties to at least communicate and be honest, otherwise FF as a whole will go downhill and there won't be the money for Zoran or anyone else to win any more.

Everyone potentially loses out if this is not sorted!

billwilliams
Treebeard

Re: Zoran's Teams and a message to Zoran and the Times

Post by billwilliams »

Really well said Keith, I am awere of Zorans abilities as a manger - he'd probably beat me (and quite possibly everyone else) with 10 teams - so why does he need so many more?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Times Newspaper FF Games”