To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

errors?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by The Times newspaper
barry
FISO Knight

errors?

Post by barry »

was mulling over some changes and was about to check out Samaras at Celtic and despite scoring about 7 league goals he appears to have 0 points :?

anyone got him in their team? is he gaining the points and it's just a probelm on the one page I was looking at?

pm me if you want to keep your team secret! :lol:

any other obvious mistakes out there?

sorbiegunner
Grumpy Old Man

Re: errors?

Post by sorbiegunner »

He must have been just brought into the game baz, I was going to bring him in last week and couldn't find him at all. So if they've just brought him in then no points would be right.

barry
FISO Knight

Post by barry »

sorbiegunner wrote:He must have been just brought into the game baz, I was going to bring him in last week and couldn't find him at all. So if they've just brought him in then no points would be right.
top man, cheers.

sorbiegunner
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sorbiegunner »

Since you alerted me to Samaras now being available, and since he is scoring for fun I decided to get him into my top times team. I checked it out and the only really feasible candidate for removal was Anelka.
I weighed up the pros and cons of this and decided that, although it was still a desirable swap, now wasn't the time for it. With both teams frequently on telly and both teams involved in CL matches, I thought there must be a point when both players in the same game week and get the advantage of an early match.
Checked the next few fixtures and couldn't find any which lie the right way for me to take advantage, couldn't really bring myself to drop Anelka when he was just about to play Stoke, so I put it on the back burner.
And what happens Anelka gets benched and you watch Samaras'll score, probably a brace :( . Im now discovering that, when it comes to ff, not only am I a dab hand at doing the wrong thing, I've also got quite a flair for talking myself out of doing the right thing :(

sorbiegunner
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sorbiegunner »

Ah well all's well that end's well

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

I thought that the people doing the points, thought it impossible that Samaras could perform so well, so decided it was easy not to score him at all.

Conqueror Worm
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Virgin Media 2009 winner - 3rd place Ladbrokes Euro 2008 - 5th Ladbrokes 2009 2nd Metro 2009

Post by Conqueror Worm »

Perhaps City will want him back to play alongside Robinho :shock:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “The Times Newspaper FF Games”