To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Rd 7 Trades

A forum for fans of Fantasy Australian Rules Football (AFL)
mjs8274
Treebeard
FS Record: TFF: 98th. TFF Euros: 60th. F1.net: 5th

Re: Rd 7 Trades

Post by mjs8274 »

cheers tippaz and co. for thoughts.

i've actually done the following 2 trades:
OUT: Beams and HH
IN: G Moss (think Hawthorn have a nice run of games coming up) and J Selwood (should get ball time while no Ablett)

Avoids donuts, although not expecting much from Patrenko who has to play wiht no Houlihan. Keeps Ablett on my bench but no money left for upgrades now and still no Chad Cornes!

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

mjs8274 wrote:cheers tippaz and co. for thoughts.

i've actually done the following 2 trades:
OUT: Beams and HH
IN: G Moss (think Hawthorn have a nice run of games coming up) and J Selwood (should get ball time while no Ablett)

Avoids donuts, although not expecting much from Patrenko who has to play wiht no Houlihan. Keeps Ablett on my bench but no money left for upgrades now and still no Chad Cornes!
Well at least Petrenko's playing!

golden bear
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 9 Ball Champ, Incidental and murfs Knockout Cups Winner

Post by golden bear »

I did:

Taylor (GEE) :arrow: Mackie (GEE)

and

Didak (COL) :arrow: Motlop (PTA)

Taylor was crap but Didak worries me as he's supposed to be back next week.

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

golden bear wrote:I did:

Taylor (GEE) :arrow: Mackie (GEE)

and

Didak (COL) :arrow: Motlop (PTA)

Taylor was crap but Didak worries me as he's supposed to be back next week.
Daniel Motlop I take it?

Interesting one. I think Dids will be back soonish. Still, there's only so many donuts a boy can take. I've got three, despite doing:

Lucas :arrow: Franklin (that's working just great :roll:)
Gumbleton :arrow: Yarran

I've gone too soon on Franklin, he's coming down in price. But it was that or a zero. The Yarran one's a gamble, but of all the donuts the only guy I know isn't coming back next week (or anytime soon) is Gumby.

scottymac
Treebeard

Post by scottymac »

I did Beam :arrow: Bartel, to hopefully avoid any donuts, but I have a whole bench full of them - so no Emergencies. Have left GAblett on the bench - toyed with trading him, but had enough cash to get Bartel anyway. Glad I held off going Petrenko :arrow: Hodge. Looks like he'll drop in price for a few more weeks, hopefully when it's time for a few upgrades.

Sarky
FISOhead

Post by Sarky »

Zuluwarrior wrote:With Tom Harley back this week for the cats, Mackie is a must have from here on in- he'll be free to play the roaming defender role similar to last year. Get him this week too, as his BE is so low, he wont be cheaper for the rest of the year.
:oops: (i know we play each other this week, but that advice was for the benefit of FISO- hope you choose a rotten captain :P)

Seriously though, Petrenko :arrow: Mackie -trades like this- doesnt get any better.... wait, cant get any better trades than this in DT. Good work pal
Cheers Mr Zulu, took your advice and downgraded Petrenko to Mackie :D.

Had to make a rushed transfer before work and didn't bother checking for any late withdrawals, as otherwise Lucas would had to have been upgraded to avoid Bitch Brown's donut, but at least his likely replacement S Johnson didn't do anything special :cry:

Zuluwarrior
FISOhead

Post by Zuluwarrior »

Sarky wrote:
Zuluwarrior wrote:With Tom Harley back this week for the cats, Mackie is a must have from here on in- he'll be free to play the roaming defender role similar to last year. Get him this week too, as his BE is so low, he wont be cheaper for the rest of the year.
:oops: (i know we play each other this week, but that advice was for the benefit of FISO- hope you choose a rotten captain :P)

Seriously though, Petrenko :arrow: Mackie -trades like this- doesnt get any better.... wait, cant get any better trades than this in DT. Good work pal
Cheers Mr Zulu, took your advice and downgraded Petrenko to Mackie :D.

Had to make a rushed transfer before work and didn't bother checking for any late withdrawals, as otherwise Lucas would had to have been upgraded to avoid Bitch Brown's donut, but at least his likely replacement S Johnson didn't do anything special :cry:

Ha- Id say thats an UPGRADE! Pity he got such a shite score this week- against Sydney the DT killers! but he'll only drop $4,300 this week, with a BE of 112 next week- He's a high priority on my list and hopefully Ill get him at circa 350k. Barg!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Australian Rules Football”