To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Round 4 trades

A forum for fans of Fantasy Australian Rules Football (AFL)
SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Round 4 trades

Post by SunderlandFan »

This is the last chance to sort your team out before the league ladder begins so make em count :)

I don't think I'll be doing any trades this round - I want Rich, Higgins and Chad, but my other players are doing well enough to justify a switch.

Could do with a better rookie than Trengove, but is it worth using a trade for an emergency ruck? hmm

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Re: Round 4 trades

Post by M-boy »

Having missed a week I've got an increasing list of possible trades- Broughton, Masten, Hentschell and Anthony are near the top of the list. :( :x

mjs8274
Treebeard
FS Record: TFF: 98th. TFF Euros: 60th. F1.net: 5th

Post by mjs8274 »

not that i should be giving advice but i've done 2 more - down to 16 already (brought in Rance and Beams) hopfully that will be it for a coupl of weeks :D

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

mjs8274 wrote:not that i should be giving advice but i've done 2 more - down to 16 already (brought in Rance and Beams) hopfully that will be it for a coupl of weeks :D
Yep, cool your heels for a couple of weeks and only trade to cover injuries would be my advice.

tedbull
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 82nd 08/09

Post by tedbull »

I've taken a punt on Rance as well. Simply my team is in dissaray so I'm taking a high risk strategy of getting the best youngsters, rookies, and cheapos into my team and hope that they stay fit and selected. If it works I can potentially start making up ground on the rest of you. If it all turns to poop then I'll take a break from trading and revisit my team closer to finals.

A bit of money in the bank but I'll keep that for a rainy day when I can upgrade to genuine premiums rather than mid-to-good players.

scottymac
Treebeard

Post by scottymac »

I am thinking of pulling the trigger on Masten and getting Beams in before the price rise. Will see if Garlett gets some more games in the next few weeks otherwise he will be gone as I don't have any playing reserves in the forwards.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Seems like Skipworth may not play - gives me the justification I need to bring D Rich in..much better cash cow

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

scottymac wrote:I am thinking of pulling the trigger on Masten and getting Beams in before the price rise. Will see if Garlett gets some more games in the next few weeks otherwise he will be gone as I don't have any playing reserves in the forwards.
I did Masten -> Beams. Thought about Hentschel -> Taylor Walker as well, but bottled that.

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

tedbull wrote:I've taken a punt on Rance as well. Simply my team is in dissaray so I'm taking a high risk strategy of getting the best youngsters, rookies, and cheapos into my team and hope that they stay fit and selected. If it works I can potentially start making up ground on the rest of you. If it all turns to poop then I'll take a break from trading and revisit my team closer to finals.

A bit of money in the bank but I'll keep that for a rainy day when I can upgrade to genuine premiums rather than mid-to-good players.
Think that strategy's the right one for you ted, so long as you don't take it too far. Hope it works for you (not too well, obviously :wink:).

uncsi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by uncsi »

M-boy wrote:
scottymac wrote:I am thinking of pulling the trigger on Masten and getting Beams in before the price rise. Will see if Garlett gets some more games in the next few weeks otherwise he will be gone as I don't have any playing reserves in the forwards.
I did Masten -> Beams. Thought about Hentschel -> Taylor Walker as well, but bottled that.
Beams a bit quiet today. Managed to scrape to 25 though at HT

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

uncsi wrote:
M-boy wrote:
Beams a bit quiet today. Managed to scrape to 25 though at HT
I'm just happy he's scoring at all. Thought he might not see any gametime at all after reading big footy.

scottymac
Treebeard

Post by scottymac »

I now have $455,000 sitting in my bank after my 2 round 4 trades and my first round 5 trade will be to get GAblett in...

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Do you guys think Bradshaw :arrow: Higgins is a smart move or is it a sideways trade/too late to get Higgins in for the cash?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Australian Rules Football”