To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RD 2 Captain Selection

A forum for fans of Fantasy Australian Rules Football (AFL)
golden bear
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 9 Ball Champ, Incidental and murfs Knockout Cups Winner

RD 2 Captain Selection

Post by golden bear »

Little help here!

I'm captaining Pavlich cos I read somewher (league I think) that he scores big against crap teams and Essendon are crap. Is this a good idea? Should I captain the same bloke every week? Is Cox the way to go?

Would have done a poll but don't know enough about the players in questions (hence my bottom dwelling in DT).

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Re: RD 2 Captain Selection

Post by SunderlandFan »

I'm going with GAblett and VCing GIA although Cox is probably a good option. I don't like the look of Pavlich so far, but I don't know what Im talking about most of the time :D

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

All three are good picks for captaincy, I`m going for G Ablett as well, last 3 scores against Richmond are 135, 99, and 129. VC will be Cox or Gia, Pavlich is tempting but I think for that choice to work for you most of the popular selections would have to score low, and having watched the Freemantle V W.B game on Sunday, I could not in all honesty go for Pavlich, despite his record against Essendon (career average of just under 105). Dont let that put you off though GB, lady luck will no doubt play a significant part in proceedings. :P

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

I often take a look at Calvin's Captain's on the dt talk site

http://dreamteamtalk.com/category/calvins-captains/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This week I'm going for the man second-top of that list, Jimmy Bartel (don't have Gablett yet). As you can see, Calvin considers Pav third-best choice. He'll be my vice-captain this week, although I don't expect that to be important.

golden bear
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 9 Ball Champ, Incidental and murfs Knockout Cups Winner

Post by golden bear »

I don't have Ablett or Bartel so looks like Pavlich is the best choice for me then.

uncsi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by uncsi »

Hoping my big cox is going to rise to the occasion this week. Pav's my VC.

Gablett's a shoo-in for a big score unless they're ripping the Tiges a new one and he gets limited TOG. Even if the Tiges get stuffed I'm hopeful that Nathan G and Deledio harden up from last week and get some decent stats. Still possible to get a decent score in a thrashing (he says hopefully :lol: )

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

golden bear wrote:I don't have Ablett or Bartel so looks like Pavlich is the best choice for me then.
Turns out Bartel was the only decent option out of the top 3.

What a terrible time with captains im having. Can only get better from here :mrgreen:

tedbull
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 82nd 08/09

Post by tedbull »

I have to admire my Cox. He looked down and out, but the resurrection was impressive. :D

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

tedbull wrote:I have to admire my Cox. He looked down and out, but the resurrection was impressive. :D
So you've been playing with your Cox?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Australian Rules Football”