To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The Nobbly Croc - Live Footy Chat

A forum for fans of Fantasy Australian Rules Football (AFL)
Zuluwarrior
FISOhead

Re: The Nobbly Croc - Live Footy Chat

Post by Zuluwarrior »

went the Gaz man Jr again :D

when i saw his halftime stats - :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 8-) 8-) 8-)

good return from my lads so far.

On a sidenote- Tippaz- NO GEELONG PLAYERS :roll:

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Five long bones »

SunderlandFan wrote:Anyone unfortunate enough to have captained Bartel this round? :shock:
Both my Eliminator opponent and Sarky in the league, Cox could feasibly get 138, I`ll be delighted if this gets me over the line, Sarky and I only have 8 unique players so it could have a big impact on the outcome, the eliminator guy was getting gubbed anyway.

I have the same doubts about Higgins especially as I have him in the middle, Higgins :arrow: Bartel is imminent I fear.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Don't get too Cockie about Cox - apparently it's pretty stormy in Perth which could affect his DT points.

Higgins :arrow: Volt for me if he has a crap game against the Lions. Then anyone :arrow: Bartel the week after.

The only fly in my ointment is what the hell I'm going to do with Tex Walker. Everyone else in my team will be a keeper.

X-Man
Dumbledore

Post by X-Man »

SunderlandFan wrote:Anyone unfortunate enough to have captained Bartel this round? :shock:
Me... :evil:

and I hovered over my Big Cox button for ages...

Edit - fortunately my Eliminator opponent also has him... :twisted:
Last edited by X-Man on 22 May 2009, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

uncsi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by uncsi »

So looking like a wet cox this weekend then?

Can't beat a big wet cox. Playing the Pies aren't they so we'll have a big wet cox banging up against a very moist sidebottom.

Bartel, Gablett and Chappie (when he returns) have pretty tasty B/E's for anyone looking to pick up a Gun Cat in a week or so.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

I'm looking forward to a big, wet Cox getting stuck into a few hairy Pies, especially if they're a bit moist down under.

I just hope he doesn't get stuck into Sidebottom going after the brownlow..

:|

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

I`m surprised you didn`t manage to squeeze a Cockie gag in there :o

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Five long bones wrote:I`m surprised you didn`t manage to squeeze a Cockie gag in there :o
Gagging on Cockie is no laughing matter :!:

Sarky
FISOhead

Post by Sarky »

Five long bones wrote:
Both my Eliminator opponent and Sarky in the league, Cox could feasibly get 138, I`ll be delighted if this gets me over the line, Sarky and I only have 8 unique players so it could have a big impact on the outcome, the eliminator guy was getting gubbed anyway.

I have the same doubts about Higgins especially as I have him in the middle, Higgins :arrow: Bartel is imminent I fear.
Yeah chuffed for you :D
Do you know what happened to Bartel? I heard he was with Cross and they were cancelling each other out, but he was stuck on 31 points for ages (does anyone else colour in their spreadsheets to camouflage with websites?) so was he on the bench with an injury or did he just spud it up for once?

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Cheers Sarky, I read on BF that Bartel and Cross were doing a job on each other, I listened to the radio commentary and JB was mentioned occasionally, Gablett had issues with his injury and was off for a while, they both had a final say when Bartel took a mark from Ablett and kicked what was essentially the winner :(

We will have to see how the big man is affected by the weather, although he has apparently performed in the wet before :)

Looking forward to watching that one, will give me a chance to take a look at Sidebottom.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Five long bones wrote:Cheers Sarky, I read on BF that Bartel and Cross were doing a job on each other, I listened to the radio commentary and JB was mentioned occasionally, Gablett had issues with his injury and was off for a while, they both had a final say when Bartel took a mark from Ablett and kicked what was essentially the winner :(

We will have to see how the big man is affected by the weather, although he has apparently performed in the wet before :)

Looking forward to watching that one, will give me a chance to take a look at Sidebottom.
Okay these double entendres are just getting really sick now.

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

You need a mindwash lady, I was cycling this afternoon and it was seriously interrupted by thoughts of your saddle replacement concept in another thread(eye wateringly disturbing) all things considered :shock:

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Five long bones wrote:You need a mindwash lady, I was cycling this afternoon and it was seriously interrupted by thoughts of your saddle replacement concept in another thread(eye wateringly disturbing) all things considered :shock:
Certainly gives a new meaning to owning a Raleigh Chopper :shock:

scottymac
Treebeard

Post by scottymac »

I did!!! :( Should have went with GAblett but was a bit concerned about his first game back from injury.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Just checked al the results and you can all suck it 8-)

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

How many trades you got left again Kelly? :mrgreen:

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

CanaryYellow wrote:How many trades you got left again Kelly? :mrgreen:
4 :oops:

Zuluwarrior
FISOhead

Post by Zuluwarrior »

SunderlandFan wrote:
CanaryYellow wrote:How many trades you got left again Kelly? :mrgreen:
4 :oops:
oh dear :shock:

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Take that with a pinch of salt Zulu, it would appear that 4 could mean anything between 4 and 8, although I`m fairly confident it`s not 8, or 7 for that matter, but it remains shrouded in mystery :wink:

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Five long bones wrote:Take that with a pinch of salt Zulu, it would appear that 4 could mean anything between 4 and 8, although I`m fairly confident it`s not 8, or 7 for that matter, but it remains shrouded in mystery :wink:
Gotta keep you all guessing as I begin my rocket like ascent to the top of our league ;)

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

SunderlandFan wrote:
Gotta keep you all guessing as I begin my rocket like ascent to the top of our league ;)
I'd stop at ninth if I were you Kelly, that way you've got a chance of winning something. :wink:

Sarky
FISOhead

Post by Sarky »

SunderlandFan wrote:
Five long bones wrote:Take that with a pinch of salt Zulu, it would appear that 4 could mean anything between 4 and 8, although I`m fairly confident it`s not 8, or 7 for that matter, but it remains shrouded in mystery :wink:

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

Sarky wrote:
SunderlandFan wrote:

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

Sliam Pickens for Deledio so far :o :oops:

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

I had 6 playing today and only Deledio really let me down. Foley was a bit off form, but I can't complain. I'm just praying that going with Mackie over Lockyer doesn't bite me in the derriere this weekend.

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

Deledio was shite, but I'll let him have this week off as I think my team's going to have an off week. And seeing as the Doggies all went well - at least Dave's Doggies did - I'm kinda relieved I didn't try to cover my late donut Hartlett or sort out the Chad situation, or Raines for that matter. It would have been pissing in the wind as my old mate Bob used to say.

FlaminGalah
FISOhead

Post by FlaminGalah »

some friendly advice SF ...
wax-strips.jpg
I think the drought may come to an end soon mate... :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SunderlandFan
Dumbledoress

Post by SunderlandFan »

A real mixed bag of scores so far - Goddard let me down, Houlihan and Kreuzer not up to much (of course Fevola gets 136, but I dropped him weeks a go)

bigger

Five long bones
Grumpy Old Man

I`m frightened to look to closely, but I fear I may be getting pecked a new one, I`m afraid I got carried away with the hope that Ballantyne was going to do a Muston, when Frontbum was, with the benefit of hindsight of course, a no brainer :roll: and as a result I am now changing my name to Dunkin :evil:

M-boy
Dumbledore

Post by M-boy »

eff hell. Negativity city here. Kelly: you are eff nailed on favourite. Eric: you are still in with a great chance.

Me, I'm distinctly second-favourite to dalythgoe, but I was to start with so I don't give a shit.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Australian Rules Football”