To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

My missing Sun transfers

A forum for fans of Fantasy Darts
Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

admin wrote:
12345678 wrote:1. can you ask him why my transfers shown as actioned on their site for fantasy darts have been reversed?

2. would they also consider scoring marks on an opts basis rather than by a drunken hack that may well only have seen the first half?

andy
1. Nope.

2. Maybe but probably not using those words exactly.

:wink:
great deal of help you are then :lol:

apparently i should have received confirmation of transfers and i never did.

despite the fact that they clearly showed on my screen.

think i have finally had enough of the ars*hol*s at news international and having finally given up on their ineptly run footy game, i'll now give up on their other carp games too.

reminds me of an incident years ago where some fool at broadsystems tried to make out that one of my 12 or 30 teams (whatever it was) had been entered two weeks after the others!!!

you really have to wonder how these guys are still in business :(

andy

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

stranger and stranger re the sun transfers.

i'll forward you a copy of a screen print chris.

it now shows my teams as they were but with the letters removed from the players i transferred out!!!

in other words there is clearly a trace of my transfers on their system, at least i can now prove they have had them :wink:

andy

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

even more bizarre, all the letters are back showing my original team line ups!!

but fortunately not before i copied and sent a couple of them to myself clearly showing letters missing from the players that i transferred out!

i really don't know what the sun are doing or are up to but i have not sent them the transfers in any e-mail so there is clearly a record of my transfers that they say i have not made somewhere on their system.

chris you have a copy and you know that i am neither a liar nor competent enough in IT to go around editing things :lol:

so what are the sun up to?

andy

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

wasn't a screen shot. so no editing opportunities even if i was clever enough :lol:

just e-mailed the page to myself and forwarded one to chris.

andy

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

not surprisingly no reply from the sun, despite the fact that i've sent chris a copy showing the removal of letters besides the guys that i transferred out and only themand told the sun i've sent it on to him.

i presume they will just lie there way out of it :evil: .

very disappointing despite having little chance it the teams are in the fiso minileagues!

andy

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

Andy, DreamTeam contacted me today to check your email address because they had no reply from you to their email of 5 October re your Darts transfers. It wasn't an email address I was aware of so I gave them your current one. Hopefully they'll sort it out for you.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Darts”