To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

*FISO Formula One* - *bossdrum is FISO Formula One Champion!* *AlphaTauri wins constructors title*

A Forum for all Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Links, Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users)
mogwai
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 21st season FPL; twice top10k, nine top50k; Double-Pick Quick Champion 17/18 and 20/21; Last16 Everton League Cup 21/22

Re: FISO Formula One *Starting Grid Posted* *4 More Players Needed to Start a Formula Two Game*

Post by mogwai »

Thanks @all for your interest to this sidegame. The FISO Formula One game is complete now, but I'm really keen to set up a Formula Two game. This I'd run very similar to the other one.

Atm there are..

taivt
TheBigLewandowski
FingerPass
ares89
Jok57
The Real Slim Shady
17days
Joccki_10

..on my list. I'll send you all a PN with the joining code once there are at least 10 interested players. So there should be two more atm. I fear it's not possible to start that game for GW1, but it could get started later easily, hopefully for GW2.

blahblah wrote: 09 Sep 2020, 18:46 We should negotiate a Transfer or 2?

I kinda like the idea of a Pairs Comp....

Good shout... :D

I could take over this idea to the Formula Two game. This would mean in the Formula Two game you are free to choose a team mate on your own, while you can't in the Formula One game. This would also lead to a new understanding of the term "Formula Two".

If you want I allow you to start in both, but you should bring along someone who is not in the Formula One game. :)
Last edited by mogwai on 10 Sep 2020, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 21st season FPL; twice top10k, nine top50k; Double-Pick Quick Champion 17/18 and 20/21; Last16 Everton League Cup 21/22

Australian Grand Prix (September)

Post by mogwai »

Australian Grand Prix . . . . . . Welcome to Melbourne!. . . . . . Albert Park Circuit (wiki article)

Race distance: GW1 - GW3

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..Winner: . . .(22) Brightwater (Lotus F1 '77 / ENG)

. . Runner Up: . . .(25) ajcairns (AC Cobra / ENG)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Third Place: . . .(4) Alchim1sT (Ferrari / GER)

4.: . (2) . . Fuzzy (Mercedes / AUS)
5.: . (19) . JohnSteed01 (Haas / AUT)
6.: . (17) . Aldershot Rejects (Alfa Romeo Sauber / ENG)
7.: . (7) . . RomynPG (McLaren / ENG)
8.: . (24) . Mo Bot (AC Cobra / SCO)
9.: . (26) . S_sutton87 (Mini Cooper / ENG)
10.: (14) . bossdrum (Racing Point-BWT / IRL)
10.: (21) . fred1266 (Williams / TTO)

. . .Fastest Lap: 102 Points (GW2). . .(22) Brightwater (Lotus F1 '77 / ENG)

Race standings:
Australian GP standings

Drivers table
Constructors table

Need for new tires? Go back to the pit stop area:
Pit Stop Area

Race notes:
GW3: A day to remember, a day to note in all history books, a date that all future pupils will have to learn by heart: Brightwater is the winner of the very first FISO Formula One GP! All this in style, after an impressive comeback in GW2! Congratulations!

GW2: Sensationell comeback of Brightwater in this race, now runner-up, fastest lap and first three-digit result of the league. Rank 3 to 7 only in between of two points, very close

Race character: Very short distance. Good start eminently important. Pit stops (= point hits) means, impossible to win some championship points. As everybody has no other thought than wanting to be first, some crashes in the first turn are unavoidable. Slower cars could profit of that situation.
Last edited by mogwai on 06 Nov 2020, 18:43, edited 12 times in total.

andybarrell
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2013 Licence to Kill Winner
2019 S15 R2 Championship Winner
2020 FISO H2H League 1 Winner
2020 5aSide Champions (Falcons)

Re: FISO Formula One *Starting Grid Posted* *2 More Players Needed to Start a Formula Two Game*

Post by andybarrell »

owenclass
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FISO Formula One *Starting Grid Posted* *2 More Players Needed to Start a Formula Two Game*

Post by owenclass »

I like to join the Formula One competition

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2845285/history

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Its race-day :) - and a new Era for Team Williams . The first car has had its final check up and practice, the Driver survived pre race Covid tests and been in isolation for 14 days (idling the day watching the races at Flemington on the tele), and car now ready to roll out on to the grid.

Abhishekrocked
FISOhead

Post by Abhishekrocked »

I would like to jump in too if you have a slot open.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/91664/history

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

FISO Formula One **Game Rules**

Post by mogwai »

Back to the pit stop area:
Pit Stop Area

1) For joining you need…

- To play FPL (all season long please!)
- A FISO account
- to declare your interest in this thread by posting your FPL history link
- to join a classic league on the FPL site, the code I’ll send you by PM

2) What is this sidegame about?

- Based on the monthly tables of the FPL game you’ll earn points according to the Formula 1-point-system which means: Winner of the month receives 25 points, second 18, third 15, fourth 12, 5th 10, 6th 8, 7th 6, 8th 4, 9th 2, 10th 1;

- There is 1 further point given for having achieved the fastest lap that corresponds to the highest points in a single GW of a month.

- There are two further “Grand prix” during the season: the ranking at half time of the season and the ranking for the second half of the season. There will be 11 Grand Prix all in all.

3) Cars / racing teams

What’s a formula 1 championship without a constructors table? So we absolutely need this kind of table!

Once enough players are registered, I’ll establish a ranking by the FPL overall averages over the last max three years. If a player has only two seasons in his history, it’s the average of two years. One single season is that result. If a player has no results at all in his history, then it’s according the order of entering the game/declaring interest by posting the history url. Players without history data only have access to a lower ranked F1 Racing Team.

The first two managers of this ranking then are assigned to the best placed team in last years F1 constructors table (Mercedes). Rank 3 and 4 are Ferrari-drivers, 5 and 6 Aston Martin Red Bull and so on.

4) Winner and FISO FPL Formula One Champion will be the player who achieved the highest total of points during the whole season. Constructors world champion will be the team with the most points.

Back to the pit stop area:
Pit Stop Area

Brightwater
Grumpy Old Man
Location: ***** BrightwaterVilla.co.uk ***** lakeside at Lake Berkley Orlando /parkrunning
FS Record: 21 cash league wins. CYKI 08/09 4th, 09/10 8th. 12/13 Sky 56th, FPL FISO X League winner. 2014 UFPL Beta 7th.

Re: FISO Formula One **Australian GP running**

Post by Brightwater »

The Lotus team choose the wrong tyres, hoping to regain lost ground with a safety car. :roll:

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Re: FISO Formula One **Australian GP running** *Still Players for a Formula 2 Game Needed* *Promotion/Relegation Planned

Post by mogwai »

The Formula One game has been full in between of only three days. But to find enough competitors for a Formula Two game seems to be more difficult. So maybe I need to introduce promotion/relegation between Formula One and Two to make the latter more attractive.

The Fomula Two game mini-league is ready and open to welcome new players.

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Re: FISO Formula One **Australian GP running**

Post by mogwai »

As there has not been enough interest for a Formula Two sidegame, I invited those having joined the F2 mini league already to the Formula One sidegame.

This means, the starting grid will be extended up to 32 from October on. The results for September count only for the 26 from the starting grid we have had at the beginning of the comp.

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Chinese Grand Prix (October)

Post by mogwai »

Chinese Grand Prix . . . . . Welcome to Shanghai!. . . . . Shanghai International Circuit (wiki article)

Race distance: GW4 - GW7

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Winner: . . .(21) fred1266 (Williams / TTO)

. . Runner-Up: . . .(14) bossdrum (Racing Point-BWT / IRL)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Third Place: . . .(4) Alchim1sT (Ferrari / GER)

4.: . (24) . .FingerPass (Brabham / ENG)
5.: . (23) . .WINNING! (Virtuosi Racing / PHL)
6.: . (16) . .nemo7x (Alfa Romeo Sauber / VNM)
7.: . (2) . . .Fuzzy (Mercedes / AUS)
8.: . (9) . . .Spencer4 (Renault / ENG)
9.: . (25) . .ajcairns (AC Cobra / ENG)
10.: (29) . .17days (TVR Tuscan / ENG)

Fastest Lap: 91 Points (GW5). . .fred1266 . (Williams / TTO), Fuzzy (Mercedes / AUS)

Race standings:
Chinese GP standings

Drivers table
Constructors table

Pit Stop Area

Race notes:

GW7: fred1266 wins!
GW6: Alchim1sT on a Ferrari in leading position.
GW5: Two drivers now with a fastest lap (best score of the race: 91 points)
GW4: wahine driving a Williams takes the lead. My prediction: when drivers got used to the race track of Shanghai, they'll beat the current fastest lap easily.

PreGW: Interesting detail: "The track layout was inspired from the Chinese character shang (上), the first character in the name of the city Shanghai , meaning "above" or "ascend". (Wiki article). A bunch of us really has a need for an ascend in FPL. :)

PreGW: New race, new hope. I recommend to start training sessions quite early, to forget what happend there in Down Under and looking forward!

Race character: Four laps, middle distance race. A bit artificial, clinical atmosphere. A long, long straight between GW4 and GW5, you'll nearly get sleepy. But attention, some tough turns coming afterwards. You'll need to be awake. I dare the prediction, the final result will be completely different from the Australian GP.

Last edited by mogwai on 06 Nov 2020, 18:41, edited 11 times in total.

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Re: FISO Formula One **Brightwater wins Australian GP** **Chinese GP build up**

Post by RomynPG »

7th in Oz - points on the board :)

Well done Brightwater and thanks mogwai :P

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Thanks Alchem1st, I think that I am currently the Vettel of our partnership!

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mogwai »

Smurphy's Paw wrote: 30 Sep 2020, 08:01 Thanks Alchem1st, I think that I am currently the Vettel of our partnership!

Just to inform you: it's actually "Alchim1sT" (a German) and I assume he's never reading nor writing on this forum. But I'm in contact with him on the transfermarkt.de-site. He is one of the most regular users there in our FPL-thread. And... unfortunately he seems to be more attracted from FFScout than FISO. :?

But I deliver him your message. :)

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Thanks

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: meh

Post by Fuzzy »

Well done Brightwater - too slick for us, this time.

I am happy to bank points first up (but was secretly hoping for better, racing my home circuit :wink: )

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

24 Hours Nürburgring (1st half season 20/21)

Post by mogwai »

24 Hours Nürburgring . . . Willkommen in der Eifel!. . . Nürburgring (wiki article)

Race distance: GW1 - GW19

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Winner: . . .(4) Alchim1sT . (Ferrari / GER)

. . Runner-Up: . . .(11) Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri / IND)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Third Place: . . .(31) ajcairns . (AC Cobra / ENG)

4.: . (14) . bossdrum (Racing Point-BWT / IRL)
5.: . (26) . Brightwater (Lotus / ENG)
6.: . (2). . .Fuzzy (Mercedes / AUS)
7.: . (22) . The Real Slim Shady (Virtuosi Racing / ENG)
8.: . (24) . FingerPass (Brabham / ENG)
9.: . (5) . . Hogmeister (Aston Martin / WAL)
10.: .(21) . fred1266 (Williams / TTO)

Fastest Lap:. 158 (-4) Points (GW19). . .. .(23) DavidLoydIsAHero (Haas / ENG)

Race standings:
24 Hours Nürburgring standings

Pit Stop Area

Race notes:

GW19: Alchim1sT wins his home-race!

GW14: A wild there and back at the top of the race between Alchim1sT (Ferrari) and ajcairns (AC Cobra). Alchim1sT currently 10 points clear of runner-up ajcairns. fred1266 is very consistent on rank three. But The Real Slim Shady (Virtuosi / - 4 points) and FingerPass (Brabham / -5 points) are not far behind him. With Mo Bot currently 10th, AC Cobra is the only team having both drivers on a top-ten rank.

Interesting detail: six out of ten drivers who were on a top-ten rank in September (Australian GP) still are in this endurance race on the Nürburgring track. The Real Slim Shady and FingerPass joined in October only. To have had a good start seems to be crucial for this race.

GW9: ajcairns (AC Cobra) goes ahead and is the new leader of the race. Long-lasting pit-stop for former leader Alchim1sT (Ferrari, 12 point-hit). Will new tyres pay off? Best score in a single GW still has Brightwater since GW2.

GW8: fred1266 very close on Alchim1sT now, only 2 points behind. Twelve points difference between fred1266 and ajcairns on third place.

GW6: Alchim1sT on a Ferrari in leading position, 16 points clear on WINNING!. Quiet a big gap in my opinion atm.

PreGW: Nürnbergring? No Nürburgring. Nürnburgring? No Nürburgring.
Last edited by mogwai on 26 Jan 2021, 17:38, edited 12 times in total.

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Re: FISO Formula One

Post by mogwai »

Finally I've added six new players and three new teams respectively. The starting grid for the 20/21 season is now complet really.

Welcome to:

The Real Slim Shady and WINNING! (Virtuosi Racing, a British Formula 2 team)

FingerPass and andybarrell (Brabham BT49C, a Formula One oldie)

Jok57 and 17days (TVR Tuscan)

Starting Grid 20/21

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Canadian Grand Prix (November)

Post by mogwai »

Canadian Grand Prix . . . . . Welcome to Montreal!. . . . . Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (wiki article)

Race distance: GW8 - GW10

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Winner: . . .(11) Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri / IND)

. . Runner-Up: . . .(18) DavidLoydIsAHero (Haas / ENG)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Third Place: . . .(20) wahine (Williams / NZL)

4.: . (31) . ajcairns (AC Cobra / ENG)
5.: . (25) . andybarrell (Brabham / ENG)
6.: . . (3) . Smurphy’s Paw (Ferrari / ENG)
7.: . (32) . S_sutton87 (Mini Cooper / ENG)
8.: . (17) . Aldershot Rejects (Alfa Romeo Sauber / ENG)
9.: . .(1). . Neath boy (Mercedes / WAL)
10.: .(5). . Hogmeister (Aston Martin / WAL)

Fastest Lap:. 86 Points (GW8). . .Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri / IND)

Race standings:
Canadian GP standings

Drivers table
Constructors table

Pit Stop Area

Race notes:

Swagat 08 was the winner of this race, first points and victory for AlphaTauri!

GW10: Only 1 point difference between Smurphy’s Paw and DavidLoydIsAHero before tonight's final matches. BUT the Vardy-captainers Swagat 08 and wahine also look dangerous. wahine can't overtake Swagat 08 anymore, as they have the same players left to play.

GW9: ajcairns new leader of the race (AC Cobra Team). Fastest lap (most points in a GW) still has Swagat 08. Top four have only six points difference, top three in between of 2 points. Rank 9 to 16 only five points difference.

GW8: First leader of this short race, only three GW, is Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri).

PreGW: New race, new month, new hope.

Last edited by mogwai on 04 Dec 2020, 20:35, edited 7 times in total.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Re: FISO Formula One *fred1266 wins Chinese GP*

Post by wahine »

yep i think i need some new tires, after leading for the first quarter and fading badly in the run , thankfully Fred wins team McLarens first F1 for many? years :)

Gleefully sprays Champagne over Fred.

He's now promoted to first team Driver.

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mogwai »

wahine wrote: 07 Nov 2020, 00:48 yep i think i need some new tires, after leading for the first quarter and fading badly in the run , thankfully Fred wins team McLarens first F1 for many? years :)

Gleefully sprays Champagne over Fred.

He's now promoted to first team Driver.

You should cheer for Williams not the McLaren team... :) :wink:

Both, Williams as well as McLaren won their last race in 2012. Last Williams victory was by Pastor Maldonado in Spain. Last McLaren victory by Jenson Button in Brazil, last F1 race of 2012.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

:lol: brain freeze

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Monaco Grand Prix (December)

Post by mogwai »

Monaco Grand Prix . . . . . . Bienvenue à Monaco!. . . . . . Circuit de Monaco (wiki article)

Race distance: GW11 - GW16

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Winner: . . .(11) Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri / IND)

. . Runner-Up: . . .(22) The Real Slim Shady (Virtuosi Racing / ENG)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Third Place: . . .(3) Smurphy's Paw (Ferrari / ENG)

4.: . (14) . bossdrum (Racing Point-BWT / IRL)
5.: . . (4) . Alchim1sT (Ferrari / GER)
6.: . .(10) .thebillfella (Renault / ENG)
7.: . .(25) .andybarrell (Brabham / ENG)
8.: . .(12) .mogwai (AlphaTauri / SUI)
9.: . . (9). .Spencer4 (Renault / ENG)
10.: . (2). .Fuzzy (Mercedes / AUS)

Fastest Lap:. 98 Points (GW14). . .bossdrum (Racing Point-BWT/ IRL)

Race standings:
Monaco Grand Prix standings

Pit Stop Area

Race notes:

GW16: Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri) wins again! First driver who wins his second Grand Prix and in style back-to-back!

GW14: After one lap-stints on first position by JohnSteed01 (Haas) and mogwai (AlphaTauri), thebillfella is the current leader again in Monaco. A new fastest lap was achieved by bossdrum (Racing Point-BWT / 98 points). thebillfella only had one point less in this GW. Currently both AlphaTauri (2./3.) and Smurphy's Paw (Ferrari) as the only representative of a top-three team on paper are on a top rank too.

GW11: thebillfella is the first leader of this race. The fastest lap is at 90 points atm. Current leader of the overall ranking (ajcairns) is figuring again in the top10 momentarily. He's the only player who scored points in every race so far. Both of the Mercedes, Renault and Virtuosi team are on a top10 rank after GW11. Does the top team on paper (Mercedes) "take off" really in this season now?

PreGW: A classic race in a classic Premier League football-month. Enjoy the festive days!
Last edited by mogwai on 31 Dec 2020, 17:22, edited 14 times in total.

S_sutton87
Grumpy Old Man

Re: FISO Formula One *Swagat 08 wins Canadian GP*

Post by S_sutton87 »

Time for the mini Cooper to push on lol

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Alchim1sT
Cheetah

Re: FISO Formula One *Monaco GP / 24 h Nürburgring running*

Post by Alchim1sT »

Great Work Mogwai! Sorry for beeing a bit inactive regarding my forum posts - a least i was able to help my team Ferrari so far ;)

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Engine don't fail me now!

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Alchim1sT wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 08:46 Great Work Mogwai! Sorry for beeing a bit inactive regarding my forum posts - a least i was able to help my team Ferrari so far ;)
Hi Alchim1sT. You have more than helped, you are having a great season. Congratulations on your start.
It took me a while to get up to speed this year so it was good to contribute last GP as well.

Here’s to a successful season!

Alchim1sT
Cheetah

Post by Alchim1sT »

Smurphy's Paw wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 23:30
Alchim1sT wrote: 23 Dec 2020, 08:46 Great Work Mogwai! Sorry for beeing a bit inactive regarding my forum posts - a least i was able to help my team Ferrari so far ;)
Hi Alchim1sT. You have more than helped, you are having a great season. Congratulations on your start.
It took me a while to get up to speed this year so it was good to contribute last GP as well.

Here’s to a successful season!
ty ;) tricky weeks (or Grand Prixs) lay ahead of us ... DGW/BGW and some other key decisions are in front of us :X still tinkering

almost as tricky as driving through Monaco :X

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

Post by mogwai »

Alchim1sT wrote: 28 Dec 2020, 00:45 ty ;) tricky weeks (or Grand Prixs) lay ahead of us

One Gameweek corresponds to one lap of a race. One monthly table corresponds to one Grand Prix. :)

(plus two "long distance races" from GW1 to 19 and GW20 to 38).

mogwai
Red & Blue Braces

British Grand Prix (January)

Post by mogwai »

British Grand Prix . . . . . . Welcome to Silverstone!. . . . . . Silverstone Circuit (wiki article)

Race distance: GW17 - GW21

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Winner: . . .(8) Geoffv (McLaren / ENG) 388 points

Runner-Up: . . .(18) DavidLoydIsAHero (Haas / ENG) 370 points

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Third Place: . (11) Swagat 08 (AlphaTauri / IND) 369 points

4.: . .(5) . . Hogmeister (Aston Martin / WAL). .368
5.: . (28) . Jok57 (TVR Tuscan / ENG). . . . . . . .363
6.: . (14) . bossdrum (Racing Point / IRL). . . . . 359
7.: . .(4) . .Alchim1sT (Ferrari / GER). . . . . . . . . 354
8.: . .(3) . .Smurphy's Paw (Ferrari / ENG). . . . . 349
9.: . .(1) . .Neath boy (Mercedes / WAL). . . . . . 343
10.: .(30) .Mo Bot (AC Cobra / SCO). . . . . . . . . 340

Fastest Lap:. 158 (-4) Points (GW19). . .. .(23) DavidLoydIsAHero (Haas / ENG)

Pit Stop Area

Race notes:

PreGW: First race of the year. Some maybe will drive a bit in a drunken style. I wish you all "a good sliding" (we really say that in Switzerland) to the new year!
Last edited by mogwai on 13 Feb 2021, 16:27, edited 5 times in total.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FPL Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”