~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

A Forum for all Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL) Links, Mini-Leagues and Side Games (i.e. inter-FISO competitions run by FISO users)
Post Reply
User avatar
SirMattBugsby
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1803
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 08:43
Location: In the house!
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by SirMattBugsby »

bluenosey wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 18:44
SirMattBugsby wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 14:30 Thanks for the updates Romyn and cheers for the game. Loving it!
Yeah well played guys 8-) :D Two on the spin.

I may actually contribute a point soon... :oops:
No worries El Capitan! Not sure what I'm doing tbh but the game is fun :mrgreen:

User avatar
Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2583
Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 15:43

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Talkie Toaster »

SirMattBugsby wrote: 10 Nov 2019, 18:55
SirMattBugsby wrote:Ryan and Martial have just blown off my lead! Only 3 points separate me from Talkie Toaster. It's KdB vs Robertson now to decide..

On the plus side, Martial's haul has helped Ironclub. It's a funny game this, can't decide what I want! Image
Unless I've made a calculation mistake, we've drawn 2-2 with Untouchables! Ironclub clawed back to win his game, the others maintained their lead and Talkie Toaster demolished my 18-point lead without crossing it. Thank God for that busted Pool CS.

This is a wonderful game Image
Well played SirMatt. I think a draw between us was a fair result the way the match kept swinging from one side to the other. :lol:
It looks like I miscalculated the 4th match so you ended up with a 3-1 win overall.
Time for a bit of training before we face the Assassins.

User avatar
andybarrell
Dumbledore
Posts: 7553
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:26
Location: Southend-on-Sea
FS Record: 2013 Licence to Kill Winner
2019 S15 R2 Championship Winner
2020 FISO H2H League 1 Winner
2020 5aSide Champions (Falcons)
Contact:

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by andybarrell »

League Leaders Falcons in a fight this week v Spies

Game 1
47 v 57
Lundstrum, Martial v Guilbert

Game 2
53 v 55
Martial v McGinn

Game 3
67 v 42
Rashford v Lundstrum, Martial

Game 4
54 v 71
SPIES WIN

Game 5
54 v 49
Martial v All Out
FALCONS WIN

Game 2 looks to be the decider

User avatar
Malrom
Dumbledore
Posts: 7206
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:43
Location: Feet in Switzerland, Football heart in Leeds
FS Record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBkAwl7IFU
Contact:

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Malrom »

Consisten Terminators with 49,49,48,48,42, before bonuses.
Leading at the moment, but a lot of points to be added.

User avatar
Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2583
Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 15:43

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Talkie Toaster »

The sneaky Assassins are killing us with a couple of sneaky wildcards:

The AristocratsThe Untouchables
bigcliff2: +7pts +D Jamessdhough: +Lundstram
Brightwater: +12pts All OutTalkie Toaster: +Guilbert +Martial
Hogmeister: +35Jay P: +Lundstram +Baldock
tenpinterry: +Lundstram +MartialCars & Mané: +5pts +McGinn
Dorset Hammer: +5pts +Lundstram +MartialShevchenko: +Hayden

User avatar
Oxford NZ
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3294
Joined: 06 Jan 2017, 03:35
FS Record: Retired Injured

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Oxford NZ »

Incredibles v Pandas

Math +32 v Yokshiredragon

Onz +26 v Obertan
Lundstam v McGinn

RomynPG +16 v Phantomscythe
Martial v Lundstam
Mousset v McGinn

Blahblah v V1.0 +6
Martial

Aldershot Rejects v Rzan +1
Martial

Looking good so far :)

User avatar
Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3898
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: Watching the Swans
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Neath boy »

Looks like my winless Reprobates streak will continue unless Martial misses a penalty or gets sent off!

User avatar
no eye deer
Wideboy
Posts: 89
Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 21:04
FS Record: FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 Golden Boot

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by no eye deer »

Neath boy wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 14:10 Looks like my winless Reprobates streak will continue unless Martial misses a penalty or gets sent off!
This is Martial we are talking about, cue being subbed off after 58 mins after being booked to get Nil points (it is my team who you are playing this week so easy for me to flippant at this point in time).
Given your recent run of bad luck I was a bit worried when I noticed we had 9 out of the 11 players the same plus same captain. We then both proceeded to both get screwed on Sterling VAR decision and VARdy retaken penalty :evil:
Those are the fine margins that separate me from being any good at this game :lol:

User avatar
SirMattBugsby
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1803
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 08:43
Location: In the house!
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Legomen vs New Space

1) ironcub14 vs FPL_Alchim1st +5
Baldock, Martial vs McGinn

2) SMB +5 vs NWP
McGinn (LEGOMEN WIN)

3) TBL vs Mogwai +5
Martial

4) bluenosey vs Kuchi +10
Lundstram vs Martial

5) velcro vs JohnSteed01 +1
Heaton, Lundstram

A probable 2-1 to Legomen atm, with 1 and 3 close. Both my teammates need Martial to do well, which is fine by me :) Noticed a top-4 clash between Cheeky Monkeys and Stray Cats.. how's that going?

User avatar
Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3898
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: Watching the Swans
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Neath boy »

no eye deer wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 14:24
Neath boy wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 14:10 Looks like my winless Reprobates streak will continue unless Martial misses a penalty or gets sent off!
This is Martial we are talking about, cue being subbed off after 58 mins after being booked to get Nil points (it is my team who you are playing this week so easy for me to flippant at this point in time).
Given your recent run of bad luck I was a bit worried when I noticed we had 9 out of the 11 players the same plus same captain. We then both proceeded to both get screwed on Sterling VAR decision and VARdy retaken penalty :evil:
Those are the fine margins that separate me from being any good at this game :lol:
Yes we both lost a lot of points yesterday due to bloody VAR!

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 80230
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by blahblah »

Neath boy wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 17:43
no eye deer wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 14:24
Neath boy wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 14:10 Looks like my winless Reprobates streak will continue unless Martial misses a penalty or gets sent off!
This is Martial we are talking about, cue being subbed off after 58 mins after being booked to get Nil points (it is my team who you are playing this week so easy for me to flippant at this point in time).
Given your recent run of bad luck I was a bit worried when I noticed we had 9 out of the 11 players the same plus same captain. We then both proceeded to both get screwed on Sterling VAR decision and VARdy retaken penalty :evil:
Those are the fine margins that separate me from being any good at this game :lol:
Yes we both lost a lot of points yesterday due to bloody VAR!
Every loser has a winner 😂

User avatar
Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3898
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: Watching the Swans
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Neath boy »

Looks like I have scrambled a draw! My first point for the Reprobates! I was actually hoping for a yellow card for Martial leaving the pitch too slowly and not taking the shortest exit from the pitch!😂

User avatar
no eye deer
Wideboy
Posts: 89
Joined: 11 Feb 2015, 21:04
FS Record: FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 Golden Boot

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by no eye deer »

Neath boy wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 18:11 Looks like I have scrambled a draw! My first point for the Reprobates! I was actually hoping for a yellow card for Martial leaving the pitch too slowly and not taking the shortest exit from the pitch!😂
Glad I could help you break your duck :D
If you had told me Man Utd had scored 3 and Martial had played 80 odd mins I would have hoped for more than 2 miserable points
I think a draw is probably a fair result, and I am sure we are both thinking what could have been :roll:
I think the overall result rests on gk/defs tomorrow night and is looking like being close

User avatar
Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3898
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: Watching the Swans
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Neath boy »

no eye deer wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 18:30
Neath boy wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 18:11 Looks like I have scrambled a draw! My first point for the Reprobates! I was actually hoping for a yellow card for Martial leaving the pitch too slowly and not taking the shortest exit from the pitch!😂
Glad I could help you break your duck :D
If you had told me Man Utd had scored 3 and Martial had played 80 odd mins I would have hoped for more than 2 miserable points
I think a draw is probably a fair result, and I am sure we are both thinking what could have been :roll:
I think the overall result rests on gk/defs tomorrow night and is looking like being close
Yes a fair result but I feared the worse when I knew you only needed 3 points from Martial today!
Well played and we both suffered bad luck yesterday in the overall game.

User avatar
Malrom
Dumbledore
Posts: 7206
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:43
Location: Feet in Switzerland, Football heart in Leeds
FS Record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBkAwl7IFU
Contact:

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Malrom »

On first sight the Terminators won vs the Beavers! 3:2 ...... I'm too sick for a full check!

User avatar
SirMattBugsby
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1803
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 08:43
Location: In the house!
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by SirMattBugsby »

SirMattBugsby wrote:Legomen vs New Space

1) ironcub14 vs FPL_Alchim1st +5
Baldock, Martial vs McGinn

2) SMB +5 vs NWP
McGinn (LEGOMEN WIN)

3) TBL vs Mogwai +5
Martial

4) bluenosey vs Kuchi +10
Lundstram vs Martial

5) velcro vs JohnSteed01 +1
Heaton, Lundstram

A probable 2-1 to Legomen atm, with 1 and 3 close. Both my teammates need Martial to do well, which is fine by me :) Noticed a top-4 clash between Cheeky Monkeys and Stray Cats.. how's that going?
Well Martial did squat, and no CS for SHU, which means a 2-3 loss at best for Legomen. Well played Neo Spacers (shouldn't that be your name Image), better luck for us next time.

User avatar
RomynPG
Dumbledore
Posts: 7998
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by RomynPG »

Image

Opening posts updated :P

Incredibles taking the top 2 spots in the GW best - nice job Oxford_NZ and math! :)

User avatar
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
Posts: 27944
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 08:12
Location: West Midlands.
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Spinynorman »

The newly formed Stray Cats still going well and now in second place! :shock:

User avatar
Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3898
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
Location: Watching the Swans
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Neath boy »

My first point of the season and we scramble a draw.

User avatar
wiseowl65
FISOhead
Posts: 740
Joined: 12 May 2010, 12:11
Location: Inside a real ale pub watching the football
FS Record: Nothing to get exited about.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by wiseowl65 »

Cheeky Monkeys well beaten for the first time this season, well played the Stray Cats. Hopefully back on track next week against the Terminators.

User avatar
wahine
Grumpy Cat
Posts: 1361
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 07:58
Location: NEW ZEALAND
FS Record: ♀️ 10/11 FPL 1,444th - FISODAS Champion season 24- Winner FISO First Draft 18-19 and 19/20

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by wahine »

:D I'll take a draw against that team :)

Galactacos top of the table!

If I can up my act we might stay there :D

User avatar
Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
Posts: 8045
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 17:15
Location: Kent
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

RomynPG wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 15:08 Image

Opening posts updated :P

Incredibles taking the top 2 spots in the GW best - nice job Oxford_NZ and math! :)
Yes, well done you two. Finally, managed to contribute as well. Onwards and upwards :)

User avatar
From4corners
FISO Knight
Posts: 15601
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 22:32

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by From4corners »

Spinynorman wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 16:55 The newly formed Stray Cats still going well and now in second place! :shock:
:D 8-) :lol:

User avatar
Malrom
Dumbledore
Posts: 7206
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:43
Location: Feet in Switzerland, Football heart in Leeds
FS Record: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkBkAwl7IFU
Contact:

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Malrom »

wiseowl65 wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 19:06 Cheeky Monkeys well beaten for the first time this season, well played the Stray Cats. Hopefully back on track next week against the Terminators.
Let‘s hope NOT! 😉😉

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 80230
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by blahblah »

Aldershot Rejects wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 23:11
RomynPG wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 15:08 Image

Opening posts updated :P

Incredibles taking the top 2 spots in the GW best - nice job Oxford_NZ and math! :)
Yes, well done you two. Finally, managed to contribute as well. Onwards and upwards :)
We lose when I win 😞😞😢😢😢😫😫😫😫

User avatar
Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
Posts: 8045
Joined: 03 Aug 2011, 17:15
Location: Kent
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

blahblah wrote: 27 Nov 2019, 13:26
We lose when I win 😞😞😢😢😢😫😫😫😫
:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
math!
Dumbledore
Posts: 6071
Joined: 01 Aug 2015, 03:30
FS Record: Yes

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by math! »

blahblah wrote:
Aldershot Rejects wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 23:11
RomynPG wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 15:08 Image

Opening posts updated Image

Incredibles taking the top 2 spots in the GW best - nice job Oxford_NZ and math! :)
Yes, well done you two. Finally, managed to contribute as well. Onwards and upwards :)
We lose when I win ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
You must never win again!

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 80230
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by blahblah »

Bstrds 😢

So should I take a hit to go Martial to Son? I would wait until next GW, but I have the exact cash now, having ditched HO for Hayden....

User avatar
tenpinterry
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2286
Joined: 14 Jul 2008, 13:08
FS Record: FPL 214th (15/16), 734rd (13/14), 650th (08/09), 507th (07/08) & 132nd (06/07)
Mail - 47th (11/12)
Telegraph - 98th (14/15)

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by tenpinterry »

Talkie Toaster wrote: 23 Nov 2019, 23:39 The sneaky Assassins are killing us with a couple of sneaky wildcards:

Well, the wildcard didn't do me any good :(

User avatar
Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2583
Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 15:43

Re: ~~~ ### ~~~ FISO 5AS H2H 2019/20 ~~~ ### ~~~

Post by Talkie Toaster »

I think the advantage is slightly to us in our match with New Space, but most matches are in the balance so it's all to play for tomorrow.

The UntouchablesNew Space
sdhough: +12pts +D HendersonFPL_Alchim1sT: +Lundstram
Talkie Toaster: +Vardy(C) +MaddisonNeville Wears Prada: +5pts +Vardy +Tielemans
Jay P: +Grealish +Vardy +BaldockMogwai: +5pts +Maddison + Vardy(C)
Cars and Mané: +7pts +McGinn +Aubameyang +LundstramKuchi: +Saïss +Marial +Vardy +Jota
Shevchenko: +6pts +Söyüncü +Chambers +Maddison +AubameyangJohn Steed: +McGinn +Tielemans +Jiménez

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “FPL Links, Mini-Leagues & Side Games”