To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Worst Transfer Ever!

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM) - formerly TTF, TFFO & TPLO. For Telegraph Newspaper games see forums above.
Evvy18
Treebeard

Worst Transfer Ever!

Post by Evvy18 »

Given that Ade has been given a 4 game ban after his sending off on Wednesday, I must rate my transfer of him in on Wednesday as a replacement for the 'no-show' Tevez as my worst ever in TFFO.

Anyone care to admit to conducting the same on Wednesday or can come with any worse?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: Worst Transfer Ever!

Post by murf »

Evvy18 wrote:Given that Ade has been given a 4 game ban after his sending off on Wednesday, I must rate my transfer of him in on Wednesday as a replacement for the 'no-show' Tevez as my worst ever in TFFO.

Anyone care to admit to conducting the same on Wednesday or can come with any worse?
I did it a week or so earlier than you and Tevez hadn't been in long either. I'd hate to tally how many of my 15 transfers I've burnt on that position. Only 2 transfers left, think I'll just get Defoe and be done with it. I've given up caring......

mike_d99
Grumpy Old Man
Location: cut down like a vegetable by your hard kickin mother who's an animal
FS Record: 269th TFF 08/09, 11th TFFO 08/09, 49th TFFE 08/09, 50th Elephant 10/11, 92nd Sky Sports 10/11

Post by mike_d99 »

Surely it's not your 'worst transfer ever' Evvy, it's not like you could've known he was going to be sent off when you made it! I did exactly the same earlier in the season with Defoe.

Annoying as it was, I've made many worse transfers than that :lol:

looneytoon77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFFO 07/08 15th place, TFF Twitter League 3rd Place 12/13, William Hill MOTM 5 Winner 12/13, William Hill Season Winner 2012/13

Post by looneytoon77 »

Think my worst one was bringing in Torres to cover Drogba’s absence for the ANC in January this year – Torres lasted an entire 28 minutes for me then got crocked – Consequently Drogba came back in as soon as he was back & started banging in the goals again. But it was a waste of 2 transfers technically with a 4 point return from them! :evil:

MindVampire
FISOhead
FS Record: TFFO - Runner-up 2009/10

Post by MindVampire »

I made the Ade transfer in one of my teams on Wednesday and I had made it a week earlier in 2 further teams

A possible 15 further games from him has turned into a maximum of 8 games... ouch

Worm
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th TFFOSM 07/08, 466th FPL 12/13

Post by Worm »

looneytoon77 wrote:Think my worst one was bringing in Torres to cover Drogba’s absence for the ANC in January this year – Torres lasted an entire 28 minutes for me then got crocked – Consequently Drogba came back in as soon as he was back & started banging in the goals again. But it was a waste of 2 transfers technically with a 4 point return from them! :evil:
Dido :evil:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM)”