To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 21 (part 2)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM) - formerly TTF, TFFO & TPLO. For Telegraph Newspaper games see forums above.
looneytoon77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFFO 07/08 15th place, TFF Twitter League 3rd Place 12/13, William Hill MOTM 5 Winner 12/13, William Hill Season Winner 2012/13

Re: Week 21 (part 2)

Post by looneytoon77 »

Echo the comments Jonny, congratulations on fatherhood!

On a footballing topic I managed to climb to within 8 points of the elusive top 100 spot again, but I fear with mid week fixtures coming up I may have to wait for the weekend to make any ground.

Not a bad weekend though from FA cup scores, all apart from Bent & Rooney putting in good star point performances.

j0nners
Grumpy Old Ram
FS Record: TFFO - 13th 08-09, 10th 07-08, 11th 06-07

Post by j0nners »

Congrats NM, fantastic news.

Apologies for my sparse contributions this season, unfortunately TFFO has taken a back seat for me this year. This has been compounded by my failure to set teams up for the FA Cup fixtures this season - I forgot they were included and didn't set up my flanges in advance having been in China for a week to meet the girlfriend's family!

Good luck everyone, hope that FISO bag another TFFO title in 2010!

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

Cheers Worm, AK, PG, Chocs, Looneytoon and Jonners :). She's 3 days old now but still no name for her yet, not like we've not had time to prepare just cannot make a decision! We'll decide in time though and just enjoying these early days.. very special times. Hats off to you btw Chocs, 2 small kids seems chaotic enough so christ knows what 4's like :lol:

I also had a decent tffo weekend by the looks of it, my ISO side up to 34th this morning thanks to the motm points and got 2 other teams in 140th and 187th which are slowly improving. The top 10 does seem much closer than it did before Christmas but MV you're still miles off!

Chocs
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Chocs »

Hearing your news brings back so many great memories for me so thanks for sharing it with us NM. We're sitting in the calm period (ages 4 to 9) so having 4 seems fairly easy, though I'm sure nature has a way of blanking out some of the more trying times. It's an old cliche but it's all going by too quickly and I'm already missing the days when I'd be strolling around the neighbourhood with one in a sling, one in a buggy, one on a buggy board and one holding the side of the buggy. And it's the beginning of a new era today as my youngest moves up to full days at school so I'm hoping she'll be okay.

Back on the thread I've not really had anything to report on my teams for a while as I struggle to find the right combination of key players with my top 2 teams slipping down and next 2 slowly moving up. Top sides are in 26th, 80th, 101st and 106th - all a long way off MV's daunting total.

Oddsman
FISOhead
FS Record: Daily Mail Winner 2014-15 TFFOSM Winner 2007-08 & 2008-09; TFC 5th 2001; TFF 7th 2009-10

Post by Oddsman »

Many congrats NM - great news. Lovely start to the new decade.

Congrats also to MV for his the blistering pace that he has been setting - it's a wonderful feeling when you go a few weeks of hitting everything - as you seem to be doing over the last month. Shame it's currently not me, but glad at least that Cold Pigeon will keep you honest - for a while anyway :lol: Will be interesting to see whether you can now repel all attempted summit boarders from now until the end - it's been done before :wink:

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

Oddsman wrote:Many congrats NM - great news. Lovely start to the new decade.

Congrats also to MV for his the blistering pace that he has been setting - it's a wonderful feeling when you go a few weeks of hitting everything - as you seem to be doing over the last month. Shame it's currently not me, but glad at least that Cold Pigeon will keep you honest - for a while anyway :lol: Will be interesting to see whether you can now repel all attempted summit boarders from now until the end - it's been done before :wink:
Cheers Oddsman. I notice 3 of your animals on the leaderboard now and expect there's a flock not far behind! Even you must be a tad worried about MV's pace-setting plus Frankie Frog's posse of learderboard teams - at last count he had 12 on it :shock:

Not much on offer for me tonight, mostly minus points. And Chocs, hope your youngest's first day went ok :)

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Congrats NM :D

Not worth starting a Week 22 thread to catalogue our doubled -1 scores is it :(

Evvy18
Treebeard

Post by Evvy18 »

Courtesy of the weather, totally forgot about Football yesterday, so instead of a 14pt haul for a * Dempsey I got a big fat 0.

Sums up my season!

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

Evvy18 wrote:Courtesy of the weather, totally forgot about Football yesterday, so instead of a 14pt haul for a * Dempsey I got a big fat 0.

Sums up my season!
Bad news, mate. He assisted the other goal and got MOTM, so thats 12 points if he played and 24 if you starred him.

looneytoon77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFFO 07/08 15th place, TFF Twitter League 3rd Place 12/13, William Hill MOTM 5 Winner 12/13, William Hill Season Winner 2012/13

Post by looneytoon77 »

Top team scored a massive -2 points last night... Joy - Why couldn't this game of been postponed due to snow????

Team 2 had Dempsey on star though but that is lying around the 300th mark so doesn't really count!

Gooner game still appears to be on tonight though...

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

I * Hangeland.

Why?

Any ideas on who to replace Hangeland, Barry and Carvalho for?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM)”