To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RVP extended holiday

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM) - formerly TTF, TFFO & TPLO. For Telegraph Newspaper games see forums above.
Worm
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 5th TFFOSM 07/08, 466th FPL 12/13

RVP extended holiday

Post by Worm »

Just got the news re RVP & his serious diagnosis on that knee. Officially becomes the most warranted transfer made in 2 of my squads now & no doubt his being around 7% most picked in squads status will take a justified dive. Pretty unlucky considering he was looking so hot to trot & at least was giving a few managers a decent decision to make in terms of picking him or Fabregas & to a lesser degree Asharvin as a manager's Arsenal covergae . Just makes chasing the leaders a little more trickier if anything as teams become more similar with injuries of this nature :|

Any more Eduardo takers now :?: :?: :?: Might work out if they progress through the FA Cup :?:

Fuseballah
Treebeard

Re: RVP extended holiday

Post by Fuseballah »

:evil: :evil: was jus about to come mention too.. earliest return will be end of April
Arsenal can kiss another League season goodbye...unless they buy sergio aguero :mrgreen:
guess am gonna stick to Fab...who i have in my top team...
need to get rid of RVP in my other 2 teams...whilst i still wait on some news about Torres who i am also tempted to replace.

mike_d99
Grumpy Old Man
Location: cut down like a vegetable by your hard kickin mother who's an animal
FS Record: 269th TFF 08/09, 11th TFFO 08/09, 49th TFFE 08/09, 50th Elephant 10/11, 92nd Sky Sports 10/11

Post by mike_d99 »

I brought Edurdo into my ISO team a while back, only for him to get injured in the first game and miss four weeks. :twisted:

Since he came back he hasn't done anything as of yet, so although in theory he's a good pick, until this bears fruition in practice then it's hard to recommend him.

Fabregas is a great pick for now, but he usually starts off like a house on fire and then completely dries up in winter. Thought Arshavin was a sure-fire bet at the start of the season, but he's flattered to deceive too. Don't fancy any of the other Arsenal players.

Also, if you have Lampard and Gerrard then it's quite tricky to squeeze Fabregas in. Ideally, you could do Lampard :arrow: Fabregas and RVP :arrow: Drogba, but that pesky African Nations Cup gets in the way.

Left RVP in one team last week, with the idea of doing RVP :arrow: Torres when fit, but that's starting to look risky....

Fuseballah
Treebeard

Post by Fuseballah »

mmm, looks like i would be making 2 tansfers in 1 of my sqauds with RVP in it. Denilson looks like a bright prospect in midfield with a few rare goals and assists to go...whilst i might look at replacing RVP for Defoe or a striker with stand alone fixtures and is injury free :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM)”