To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFFO ISO 09-10

A Fantasy Football forum for news on Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM) - formerly TTF, TFFO & TPLO. For Telegraph Newspaper games see forums above.
NFG
Grumpy Old Man

Re: TFFO ISO 09-10

Post by NFG »

The ISO Squad is easily the best of my three squads.

Others have 83pts (622nd) and 62pts ( 1784th)

Leader on 151pts.

All before tonights games of course

ISO League 2nd behind FISO :D

Rob
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: WC2010 FISODAS Champion!!

Post by Rob »

Papa Giddy wrote:Looks like there are a few who messed up the first weekends picks. :?

What happened BigJonS? :shock:

28 ISO bal (Karen Miller) 95 95
29 ISO-zipnolan (Peter Clinch) 95 95
30 ISO SOBD (Rob Wheatley) 89 89
31 ISO BigJonS (Jonathan Sparrow) 51 51
Oh dear :oops:

looneytoon77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFFO 07/08 15th place, TFF Twitter League 3rd Place 12/13, William Hill MOTM 5 Winner 12/13, William Hill Season Winner 2012/13

Post by looneytoon77 »

My only transfer tonight was Gudjonsson :arrow: Milijas

Think he was the only one who picked me up any points as Drogba got booked... :(

fantasyfaz
FISOhead
FS Record: Telegraph weekly Tinkerman winner Telegraph Cricket weekly winner, TFFO 3rd place 2009, TFFO manager of the month Sept 2008

Post by fantasyfaz »

Not all league's are on there yet as mine is still showing average as 0 yet it should be 104 and that would put it second unless even more missed out.
NFG wrote:The ISO Squad is easily the best of my three squads.

Others have 83pts (622nd) and 62pts ( 1784th)

Leader on 151pts.

All before tonights games of course

ISO League 2nd behind FISO :D

zipnolan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ex FISODAS champ; 2009 TFF 95th, MOTW and TFF cup qtr finalist, TFFO 78th, FPL 346th. And a lot of rubbish.

Post by zipnolan »

Papa Giddy wrote:Looks like there are a few who messed up the first weekends picks. :?

Well, I knew it would happen. I'm very sorry, if you want to throw me out, then that's fine. I just don't have the time today to work out where I didn't follow correctly. I think I have the right squad members.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

I'm hopefully not speaking too much out of turn, but as you haven't benefitted from the error I can't see why you need to be thrown out.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

I don't see any reason to throw anybody out provided they have double-checked they have the right squad and just lost out due to setting up flanges correctly.

If anybody has a significantly different squad and hence score for tuesday night it should show up as the ISO score was 3 (without transfers or a better captain choice than Drogba!)

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 8th TFFO 2008/09

Post by Northernmonkey »

Looks like a few made subs last night, reds leads the way on 118. Can't see teams though :roll:

I'll email (or maybe facebook :lol: ) them. The superleague tables this year are complete gash, it defaults to an irrelevant league on mine from a different team, plus there's no 'overall position' on there. I also just get this error message when I try and look at different teams in our visible league.. assume it's not just me?

ERROR
Select execute failed:
SQL: -1213: Character to numeric conversion error

Elliptical
Kevin and Perry

Post by Elliptical »

My ISO team beat my other team (71pts) - heh

Its an ok team but lots of the points went to 2nd best (tffo price atleast) strikers with drog over anelka and adebayor over robinho. I should have really seen that comming :? but still anelka and robinho will start scoring eventually.

got to keep the faith on both teams, atleast I think until the transfer deadline, then we'll see :mrgreen:

bent looks good, as does modric and hunt even - best hull player against chelsea IMO

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

murf wrote:I don't see any reason to throw anybody out provided they have double-checked they have the right squad and just lost out due to setting up flanges correctly.

If anybody has a significantly different squad and hence score for tuesday night it should show up as the ISO score was 3 (without transfers or a better captain choice than Drogba!)

The above didn't have the correct scores before.

bal and zip' appear to have got the standard '3' last night.

Not sure what is happening with SOBD - his score is now based on him getting 103 last weekend (corrected?) but he only got 2 last night.

BigJonS only got 1 last night :?

Rob
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: WC2010 FISODAS Champion!!

Post by Rob »

murf wrote:
murf wrote:Not sure what is happening with SOBD - his score is now based on him getting 103 last weekend (corrected?) but he only got 2 last night.
Weird...I did think that I'd done everything correct at the weekend. :wink:

Lst night I screwed up though. Left it until I got home to set things up and couldn't connect. Next time I'll use my work time more efficiently. :oops:

Am I correct in thinking that we can now deviate away from the intial squad and captain picks?

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

SOBD wrote:Am I correct in thinking that we can now deviate away from the intial squad and captain picks?
Yes; some of us already have 8-)

zipnolan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ex FISODAS champ; 2009 TFF 95th, MOTW and TFF cup qtr finalist, TFFO 78th, FPL 346th. And a lot of rubbish.

Post by zipnolan »

I have tried to check on what I did wrong, but naturally my team stats are unavailable :roll:

UPS
FISOhead
FS Record: 7th prize £400 daily star 12/13. Led sun world cup game after group stage then went french!!

Post by UPS »

zipnolan wrote:I have tried to check on what I did wrong, but naturally my team stats are unavailable :roll:
anyone had a reply when stats will be available :?:

BigJonS
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: Won some stuff

Post by BigJonS »

murf wrote:
murf wrote:I don't see any reason to throw anybody out provided they have double-checked they have the right squad and just lost out due to setting up flanges correctly.

Not sure what is happening with SOBD - his score is now based on him getting 103 last weekend (corrected?) but he only got 2 last night.

I've been away this week and dont understand this! I set everything up as instructed but seems to not be getting the points? I cant check anything as the team statistics page isnt available. What a bundle of crap!

I guess I can remain in the league as I clearly havent had an advantage and will copy in my team stats when i have them to prove i had the correct starting squad. I just dont know what happened :twisted:

NFG
Grumpy Old Man

Post by NFG »

BigJonS wrote:
murf wrote:

I've been away this week and dont understand this! I set everything up as instructed but seems to not be getting the points? I cant check anything as the team statistics page isnt available. What a bundle of crap!

I guess I can remain in the league as I clearly havent had an advantage and will copy in my team stats when i have them to prove i had the correct starting squad. I just dont know what happened :twisted:
I've just had a look at your squad as the viewing facility is finally working, and you've got all the correct players.

No idea why the points are wrong, unless you set the teams up for the wrong Flange or the Telegraph have c*cked up? The website really has been rubbish this year on so many levels. :evil:

Severely dented my enthusiasm already to be honest. :cry:

BigJonS
Red & Blue Braces

Post by BigJonS »

NFG wrote:
BigJonS wrote:
murf wrote:

I've just had a look at your squad as the viewing facility is finally working, and you've got all the correct players.

No idea why the points are wrong, unless you set the teams up for the wrong Flange or the Telegraph have c*cked up? The website really has been rubbish this year on so many levels. :evil:

Severely dented my enthusiasm already to be honest. :cry:

Me too - having come back from a week away to this.

With the team stats not working I cannot even see if i cocked something up or if Tele have done. Its a complete shambles

Papa Giddy
Dumbledore
FS Record: 3rd TFFO 07-08; 5th TFFO 06-07, Top scoring Eggcupper 07-08

Post by Papa Giddy »

I would send them an e-mail BJS, If you use this address they are promising a quick response:

fantasygames@react-now.co.uk

You probably won't get a response until after the weekend though now.

Hope you get it sorted (or at least explained)

PG

BigJonS
Red & Blue Braces

Post by BigJonS »

I've sent them a note thanks. Hopefully my points will be restored as expected.

I have queries on other teams which continues to make this game a mess from the start as I cannot see how they are calculating these points.

bal
Treebeard

Post by bal »

Yep, the website issues and new format got me confused, and I ended up resetting the starmen in ISO bal - to my detriment.

bal

Loidis
Treebeard

Post by Loidis »

No problem for me concering points, flanges and so on, working good for me.

The only problem is the one behind the keyboard... :oops: :oops:

I started transfers and trying to avoid double entries from the same clubs in midfield and upfront and
managed to end up with 2 Wigan players... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Vid
Head Moderator
FS Record: winning is a distant memory

Post by Vid »

First 2 transfers made

Ebanks-Blake :arrow: Blake gain of 1.1m and if he can score against Man U surely he'll get another 4 or 5 this season? :-)
N'Zogbia :arrow: Deco I can't see a way to get Lamps in and he looks to be an Ancelotti favourite, so far anyway

13 trans left, 1.2m in the bank
I'd have liked to get shot of Samba, Samuel, Tomkins and Gudjonssen too but unfortunately not enough cash to play with and of course 4 more transfers this early is just asking for injuries or players sold out of the EPL.

NFG
Grumpy Old Man

Post by NFG »

I decided to make a couple of last minute changes as well.

Slightly off the wall as well.

I've jumped on the Defoe bandwagon, replacing SEB with him. To finance that move I've dumped NZogbia and brought in Arsenals Ramsey. Possibly a high risk move, but I think Ramsey has the potential to get a few points from the bench, and looking further ahead, might be useful in the early rounds of the FA Cup.

zipnolan
Dumbledore

Post by zipnolan »

I think I must be doing something very wrong; trying to work out what it is. Seems mysterious to me that I scored about 60 points fewer than most other people this weekend, with fairly similar resources. I'm going to assume that I just chose the wrong star men, but I'm losing a bit of faith in my ability to use the interface effectively....

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

NFG wrote:I think Ramsey has the potential to get a few points from the bench, and looking further ahead, might be useful in the early rounds of the FA Cup.
I had similar thoughts and brought in Fabio for Samuel to fund my early Defoe move. He's been an unused sub last couple of games but sure he'll get some game time between now and May and in cup too, will leave him be until May and hope for best. Early tinkers out of the way now, my Defoe move paid off so far with 4 goals in 2 starts and an early lead. I could've made better starman picks but can't grumble as it was a great weekend for the 4 strikers who all found net, 6 goals, 1 assist and 3 MOM between them :shock:

Northernmonkey
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Northernmonkey »

zipnolan wrote:I think I must be doing something very wrong; trying to work out what it is. Seems mysterious to me that I scored about 60 points fewer than most other people this weekend, with fairly similar resources. I'm going to assume that I just chose the wrong star men, but I'm losing a bit of faith in my ability to use the interface effectively....
One of the guys in a mates superleague I do mentioned last week that he only got 1 point from tues/weds flanges but was certain he set them up right and had defoe etc.. Now last season you could still see your selections after flanges were played, this season we can't (yet??). A 60 point difference is too much to put down to starmen surely (despite Roon & Drog's big weekends), there seems to be a few stories similar to yours :?

zipnolan
Dumbledore

Post by zipnolan »

It might be posible - I can't remember who I picked, as it was all done in a hurry this week. I am pretty sure I starred Drogba and Rooney, as they were very obvious. Still, without any audit trail, it's difficult to check back.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Starting to show a bit of variation in the scores.

I've played it safe - no transfers and 'straight bat' captain choices so I'm happy enough with =5th (228th overall). That is going to have to change soon as I'm carrying too many players. On the one hand I wish I'd done NM's 'obvious' transfers but on the other hand I've got flexibility, time and 15 left.....

1 Jonny Goodall ISO Northernmonkey 138 241
2 Tim Clear ISO LooneyToons 123 226
3 Steve Legg ISOreds363 123 226
4 Mark Ellis ISOmarke192 120 223
5 Milan Gajic ISO ELK 118 221
6 Martin Winter ISO-Stretchman 118 221
7 Tim Miller ISO chocs 118 221
8 Jason Murfitt ISO murf 118 221
9 Jonathan Sparrow ISO BigJonS 118 221
10 Chris Pike ISO Sportsmeister 117 220
11 Karen Miller ISO bal 125 220
12 Ben Johnson ISO j0nners 117 220
13 Trevor Speak ISO PENGY 117 220
14 Dave Lay ISOElliptical 116 219
15 Chris Lay ISOMindvampire 115 218
16 Mike Whitaker ISO Bramernic 115 218
17 Paul Gordon ISO Papa Giddy 115 218
18 Peter Jordan ISO AkNotSpur 115 218
19 Doug McLaren ISOMclaren74 110 213
20 Bill Pollard ISO-scouse 110 213
21 Michael Dumville ISO MIKED99 110 213
22 Kristian Livall ISOKRL 109 212
23 Steve Everest ISO - Evvy 107 210
24 BC Adams ISO Loidis 105 208
25 David Andrews ISO-NFG 103 206
26 Richard Stirland ISO Art Vandelay 101 204
27 David Tonkin ISO VID 100 203
28 Nina Gordon ISO Worm 96 199
29 Peter Clinch ISO-zipnolan 102 197
30 Rob Wheatley ISO SOBD 91 194
31 David King ISO Jester 71 174

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

murf wrote:I've played it safe - no transfers and 'straight bat' captain choices so I'm happy enough with =5th (228th overall).
Hmmm. I read that and thought, great, I must be in there too. I guess there are different variations of a straight bat! :lol: Pleased to see I'm sitting with several others in the same position though, so it doesn't look like I've missed any selections or anything. Likewise I'm also looking to change one or two soon, particularly players who haven't appeared yet.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Bramernic wrote:
murf wrote:I've played it safe - no transfers and 'straight bat' captain choices so I'm happy enough with =5th (228th overall).
Hmmm. I read that and thought, great, I must be in there too. I guess there are different variations of a straight bat! :lol: Pleased to see I'm sitting with several others in the same position though, so it doesn't look like I've missed any selections or anything. Likewise I'm also looking to change one or two soon, particularly players who haven't appeared yet.
Defoe over Lampard on sunday helped (changed at the last minute being swayed by Defoe starting in the first kick off and not being 100% on Lampard starting with the new tinkerman still experimenting).

Tomkins might get a reprieve as he is returning to fitness but what to do with Samuel, Gudjonsson and SEB? No real funds there for anything radical and I wouldn't normally want to burn 3 transfers on (near-)enablers but needs must I think. Can my tinker finger wait til after the internationals as I planned?????

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Telegraph Fantasy Football Online Squad Manager (TFFOSM)”