To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Reggie Bush

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy National Football League (American Football) games
CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Reggie Bush

Post by CanaryYellow »

Deuce McAllister done for the season with a torn ACL. Will Reggie get the chance to be an every down back and we will see what sort of numbers he can put up now or will they continue to use him in a flex role with Aaron Stecker (sp?) taking Deuce' place?

dazedandconfused
Treebeard

Re: Reggie Bush

Post by dazedandconfused »

CanaryYellow wrote:Deuce McAllister done for the season with a torn ACL. Will Reggie get the chance to be an every down back and we will see what sort of numbers he can put up now or will they continue to use him in a flex role with Aaron Stecker (sp?) taking Deuce' place?
Going by his past performances and the MNF game emphasised this, he isn't an every down back. He just doesn't have the ability to 'run between the tackles', his skill is getting to the outside. Knowing this, opponents will blitz from the corners and force him inside. I don't know anything about Stecker but someone else is going to have to take the up the middle job rather than Bush.

:?

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Post by Spencer4 »

Deuce was may main RB :roll: Sorry Deuce :wink:

viddleodge
sir goatus australis
FS Record: now 2nd highest ever weekly score at Goalsneak.com.au

Post by viddleodge »

lucky it happened right before the bye, so owners would have had an immediate plan in place for this weeks absence anyway. surely bush will still share a bit of the load but i reckon his stock went so far up after the deuce crock that reggie should have an unhindered assault on the stats sheet now.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy NFL”