To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

KCs and MotM for Week 35 Apr 4th 8th 9th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

In my view the pass from Neville was defence splitting and Rooney only touched it twice, once to control it and again to cross to Park. If Neville hadn't split the defence to get Rooney in, Rooney wouldn't have been able to cross to Park. Clear double KC.

kevous
Kevin and Perry

Stalteri Assist for 2nd spurs goal

Post by kevous »

Spurs 2nd goal looked very much like stalteri assist and not TAINIO as stated in TFF.

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

Bramernic wrote:In my view the pass from Neville was defence splitting and Rooney only touched it twice, once to control it and again to cross to Park. If Neville hadn't split the defence to get Rooney in, Rooney wouldn't have been able to cross to Park. Clear double KC.
Thanks Bramernic for clearing that up for Elvis Costello.

If he has been playing as long as stated he quite clearly should of known a KC for Neville, (i called it watching yesterday and i was slightly bladdered to boot) this is my first year using Fiso (have played the FF for a while now), and from taking note of what people have been saying and also your own KC predictions I have what I would say a fair grasp of potential KC's. Still check your posts for the ones where there may be a little dispute and to clarify my own thoughts.

Elvis has well and truely left the building

Elvis77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15 seasons inc 2 sub 5k and 2 sub 70k finishes. Must try harder

Post by Elvis77 »

Crompton wrote:
Bramernic wrote:In my view the pass from Neville was defence splitting and Rooney only touched it twice, once to control it and again to cross to Park. If Neville hadn't split the defence to get Rooney in, Rooney wouldn't have been able to cross to Park. Clear double KC.

If he has been playing as long as stated he quite clearly should of known a KC for Neville, (i called it watching yesterday and i was slightly bladdered to boot) this is my first year using Fiso (have played the FF for a while now), and from taking note of what people have been saying and also your own KC predictions I have what I would say a fair grasp of potential KC's. Still check your posts for the ones where there may be a little dispute and to clarify my own thoughts.

Homer there was no need for insults or the gloating. Are you a child or something, maybe I should have stated my case a bit better although I did say IMO it was not a KC. Another point is it was in Bramernics view which meant in his expert opinion. In my opinion I dont think it was a KC, I did not once say that he will not get it. I disagreed with the allocation by TTF.

Get a life my son and your better staying of the booze it will just get you in trouble in the end. These debates go on all season in an adult fashion...was it...was it not a KC.....without resorting to childs talk.

If it makes any difference I would like to thank TFF for awarding the Neville KC it just shows how many errors of a similar nature they make throughout the season. Yes I have young Gary....in two of my sides. These are my last words on the subject. 8-)

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

Elvis77 wrote:
Crompton wrote:

Homer there was no need for insults or the gloating. Are you a child or something, maybe I should have stated my case a bit better although I did say IMO it was not a KC. Another point is it was in Bramernics view which meant in his expert opinion. In my opinion I dont think it was a KC, I did not once say that he will not get it. I disagreed with the allocation by TTF.

Get a life my son and your better staying of the booze it will just get you in trouble in the end. These debates go on all season in an adult fashion...was it...was it not a KC.....without resorting to childs talk.

If it makes any difference I would like to thank TFF for awarding the Neville KC it just shows how many errors of a similar nature they make throughout the season. Yes I have young Gary....in two of my sides. These are my last words on the subject. 8-)
Think you may find the first insult was aimed by you at me, I do not insult anyone unless I have abuse aimed at me. I show people the respect they deserve and expect the same back. The start of your e-mail was to initially laugh at me and call me Homer and not my screen name which in Crompton.

As for staying off the booze, sorry I enjoy it too much.

Elvis77
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 15 seasons inc 2 sub 5k and 2 sub 70k finishes. Must try harder

Post by Elvis77 »

Crompton wrote:
Elvis77 wrote:
Crompton wrote:

Think you may find the first insult was aimed by you at me, I do not insult anyone unless I have abuse aimed at me. I show people the respect they deserve and expect the same back. The start of your e-mail was to initially laugh at me and call me Homer and not my screen name which in Crompton.

As for staying off the booze, sorry I enjoy it too much.
Refer to private message.

robbielee
Dumbledore
FS Record: GQ Best Dressed Man 2008, Smash Hits Most Fanciable Male

Post by robbielee »

Course it was a KC for G. Neville, don't be a numpty Elvis! A defence splitting pass that then leads to another player laying on a goal has always counted as a double KC. Can't see your argument here!! :evil:

HOOTER
Red & Blue Braces

Post by HOOTER »

There's a simple rule about KC's .....

If you've got the player , he deserves a KC , if you havent got him , he doesnt deserve it ....

:lol:

tyaslevesley
FISOhead
FS Record: Undesputes FISO SuperXV champion 2013

Post by tyaslevesley »

spot on HOOTER
:lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”