To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

KCs & MotM - Week 30 - Sat 4th, Sun 5th, Mon 6th March

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
crabby
Dumbledore

Post by crabby »

mido will get the kc just because keane took more than 1 touch doesnt matter.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

My view of today's KCs after watching the dvd of MOTD2 (yes, I was out again...).

*** Now confirmed on TTF ***

Tottenham 3-2 Blackburn
Keane (-)
Keane (Mido)
Sinama-Pongolle (Reid, Bellamy) even though Le Saux said it was Neill
Bellamy (Sinama-Pongolle)
Mido (Keane, Lennon)

Man City 2-1 Sundeland
Samaras (-)
Samaras (Sinclair)
Kyle (Arca, Breen)
Last edited by Bramernic on 06 Mar 2006, 11:32, edited 1 time in total.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

chaser2k4 wrote:i'm not 100 percent with mido for keane goal, would the "handball" not count out a kc?
Only if it had counted out the goal. :wink:

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Bramernic wrote:In this particular case the goal was made by the quick one-touch passes which is why I think Ashton may get one, but his pass wasn't defence splitting so he might not. I'd be interested to see what others think on this one.
Bram, from memory I don't think Benayoun's pass was defence-splitting either, and Harewood was still outside the area, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was no KC for this goal.

But I'd be happy if Ashton got one cos I brought him in yesterday (for Lampard !!!!)

dcfallows
Wideboy

MAN OF MATCHES LATEST

Post by dcfallows »

So far confirmed Man of Matches are:

MCCANN
MYHRE
EMRE
BOATENG
HENRY
ASHTON
JOE COLE

Still awaiting those from Sundays games

Feel free to claim these are not true as many did last time I posted MOMs early!

Judio
Dumbledore

Re: MAN OF MATCHES LATEST

Post by Judio »

Confirmed Man of Matches are:

MCCANN (Duncan White)
MYHRE (David Miller)
EMRE (Tim Rich)
BOATENG (Rob Stewart)
HENRY (Christopher Davies)
ASHTON (MArtin Smith)
JOE COLE (Clive Tyldeseley)
SAMARAS (William Johnson)
KEANE (John Ley)
Last edited by Judio on 06 Mar 2006, 07:39, edited 2 times in total.

Neath boy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Egg Cup Premier league champions 2011-12 and 2012-13. Fiso H2H PremierLeague champion 2015/16. FISO Super League regular season champion 2016-17.

Post by Neath boy »

Published in Telegraph online version of the paper.

vestan
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 3 times in a day!

Post by vestan »

Joe Cole again? He only played about 35 mins. Just shows how bad the rest of the Chelsea side were!

aldo1
Grumpy Old Man

Post by aldo1 »

Cole?!?! :shock:

Sweet b'jesus, it's no like his goal was a wonder shot or anything - i think it's fair to say the reporters love Cole.

They are probably hoping that he reads the Telegraph and in turn all these MOTM awards will fill him with even more confidence for the world cup!

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

Now that award is an utter joke in my opinion :cry: and yes, the person in second in my league has him :x

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

[quote="aldo1"]- i think it's fair to say the reporters love Cole.[quote]

exactly, which is why you need to get on board, choo choo 8-)

jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; 5AS champions 21/22 🔫🍸

Post by jacksosi »

aldo1 wrote:- i think it's fair to say the reporters love Cole.
exactly, which is why you need to get on board, choo choo 8-)

jakehake
Treebeard

Post by jakehake »

The Pedersen swap for Cole looks to have paid dividends at least, the less said about Finnan in for Del Horno though

thelip
FISO Jedi Braveheart
FS Record: Variable

Post by thelip »

thelip wrote:Early nomination of Thomas Myrhe for MOTM in the Liverpool/Charlton game.
Told you so :D

leeloo
Grumpy Old Man

Post by leeloo »

I wonder if the Tele journos know Sidlow. I think he's got Henry and Joe Cole and if they're giving him 2 'questionable' MotMs every week, can he be caught?

Wenger said Ljungberg was MotM for the Arsenal game and Joe Cole? Purlease.

This game is fast becoming a joke.

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

I think the world and his wife agreed on Henry. Coleman said it was the best single performance by a player he had ever seen, think that means that MOTM is ok.

antanater
FISOhead

Post by antanater »

not one of the nationals had jcole as mom! most had john terry and one even had drogba!henry was expected and that was painful enough after years of sticking be him and finally ditching him! a painfall tumble down the league is inevitable now :cry:

Foxtrot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF Champion 05/06. Tinkerman weekly winner 12/13.

Post by Foxtrot »

leeloo wrote:I wonder if the Tele journos know Sidlow. I think he's got Henry and Joe Cole and if they're giving him 2 'questionable' MotMs every week, can he be caught?

Wenger said Ljungberg was MotM for the Arsenal game and Joe Cole? Purlease.

This game is fast becoming a joke.
Leeloo I can understand you being bitter having dropped so far in the last few weeks (not trying to wind you up there)

I agree with your sentiments on Cole however you can't be that suprised by the Henry choice - Coleman described it as one of the best individual performances he had seen.

P.S if you have an idea of the rest of Sid's team then post it here! (I thought he might have Bellers ...?)

jakehake
Treebeard

Post by jakehake »

TFFO has Mido points as:

App +2 KC +3 Goal +5 YC -2 Pts = 8

workie-ticket
Grumpy Old Geordie
FS Record: Champion NEFI superleague 2009-10

Post by workie-ticket »

jakehake wrote:TFFO has Mido points as:

seems right to me - although at first i thought you were trying to say mido had got 2 KC's, 3 goals and 5 yellows!! :)

jakehake
Treebeard

Post by jakehake »

workie-ticket wrote:
jakehake wrote:TFFO has Mido points as:

seems right to me - although at first i thought you were trying to say mido had got 2 KC's, 3 goals and 5 yellows!! :)
He wouldn't have got MOTM either

The Ledge
Dumbledore
FS Record: 6th place TFF finish, MotW winner, Highest Climber and Div 15 champ.

Post by The Ledge »

thelip wrote:
thelip wrote:Early nomination of Thomas Myrhe for MOTM in the Liverpool/Charlton game.
Told you so :D
Best decision I've ever made :wink:

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

All KCs confirmed on TTF now. Only one not given was the possible for Walwork. Ashton did get his, which I thought more likely. With Saturday's games there is a slim possibilty of a completely unexpected extra one because I haven't checked every player. Drogba definitely didn't get one though. Earlier posts updated.

Serg
Wideboy

Post by Serg »

Bramernic wrote:All KCs confirmed on TTF now. Only one not given was the possible for Walwork. Ashton did get his, which I thought more likely. With Saturday's games there is a slim possibilty of a completely unexpected extra one because I haven't checked every player. Drogba definitely didn't get one though. Earlier posts updated.
Sorry, I'm new here. Where about can you get confirmation of the KCs on a Monday?

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

Serg wrote:Sorry, I'm new here. Where about can you get confirmation of the KCs on a Monday?
If you play TTF, the Telegraph's online squad game, you can see all the decisions by late morning the next working day (apart from man of the match of course).

Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

Serg
Wideboy

Post by Serg »

Bramernic wrote:
Serg wrote:Sorry, I'm new here. Where about can you get confirmation of the KCs on a Monday?
If you play TTF, the Telegraph's online squad game, you can see all the decisions by late morning the next working day (apart from man of the match of course).

Thanks for that and thanks for the welcome note. Not sure why I've not posted before but it's an extra filler in between games as the forums full of juicy titbits and gossip. This game consumes my every waking moment, I'm sure this is the case for many on here :roll:

For the record, I sit in position 1370 with 5 changes left and scored 45 over the weekend with Rooney still to come. Judging by the posts here, most folk have a plethora of teams in the league. Might have to do that next season as I only have the one :( . Top of my Super League though which is played for cash with good money up for grabs :D

Dr. Pepper
FISOhead

Post by Dr. Pepper »

Serg wrote:
Bramernic wrote:

This game consumes my every waking moment, I'm sure this is the case for many on here :roll:
Oh yes it is! lol

reds363
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 28th 06/07; TFFO 3rd 09/10; TFF 3rd 12/13

Post by reds363 »

Bramernic wrote:With Saturday's games there is a slim possibilty of a completely unexpected extra one because I haven't checked every player.
How about a Ljungberg extra KC for the fourth goal?? That's the only one not given that I thought would be.

Don't agree with the Ashton decision - but I'll take it, and his MOM! It seems they give extra KCs when for one-touch moves, almost regardless of where on the pitch it is.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

reds363 wrote:
Bramernic wrote:With Saturday's games there is a slim possibilty of a completely unexpected extra one because I haven't checked every player.
How about a Ljungberg extra KC for the fourth goal?? That's the only one not given that I thought would be.

Don't agree with the Ashton decision - but I'll take it, and his MOM! It seems they give extra KCs when for one-touch moves, almost regardless of where on the pitch it is.
The only extra KCs would be for players who I didn't think would get any. Ljungberg was checked and got 2. One touch moves usually are key, hence why they give two KCs when the middle player only touches it once. As a rough guide, if the scorer touches the ball more than 3-4 times then there won't be any KCs, if the player before the scorer touches it more than 1-2 times there won't be a second KC. It's a fine judgement which is difficult to tell where it touches boundaries, hence why I sometimes suggest a possible KC. The only thing I'd add is that they do seem to be pretty consistant with the awards, which is a good thing.

tonysymonds
Red & Blue Braces

Post by tonysymonds »

Wigan 1 - 0 Manc U Schraner (poss Roberts)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”