To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 27 KCs and MotM Feb 13th, 14th, 17th and 18th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
johnmc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Div 3 TFF when they paid out £5k for divisional splits. Paid for a new car at the time. Several weekly and monthly prizes over the years.

Post by johnmc »

Nor Ronaldo. Creepers the bloke attracks 4 or 5 defenders to him. Lays a top class ball, superbly waited into the path of Carrick to blast straight into the goal. Yet gets nowt.

johnmc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Winner Div 3 TFF when they paid out £5k for divisional splits. Paid for a new car at the time. Several weekly and monthly prizes over the years.

Post by johnmc »

Nor Ronaldo. Creepers the bloke attracks 4 or 5 defenders to him. Lays a top class ball, superbly waited into the path of Carrick to blast straight into the goal. Yet gets nowt.

HERO OF CANTON
FISOhead

Post by HERO OF CANTON »

The problem with Carricks goal is this.

The defenders Ronaldo took out, were back in play for Carrick's shot, and he had to shoot past them, thus the contribution was technically negated.

HERO OF CANTON
FISOhead

Post by HERO OF CANTON »

The problem with Carricks goal is this.

The defenders Ronaldo took out, were back in play for Carrick's shot, and he had to shoot past them, thus the contribution was technically negated.

Billy Whiz
Rhubarb Crumbledore

Post by Billy Whiz »

HERO OF CANTON wrote:183089 out of what, 268,000 have him, and he's not even the most selected player, though, you have to admit, over the last few weeks he's not been quite as a prolific.
The point is that anyone who's playing the game seriously - ie hasn't just been roped in by mates to make up the numbers for a superleague - has got Ronaldo.

It's a drag when someone - usually it's Henry, this season it's Ronaldo - becomes such a must-buy that it effectively reduces the competition to a 10-player game.

HERO OF CANTON
FISOhead

Post by HERO OF CANTON »

I dont know. I'm doing well and it was a long time before I got him. If I had the balls at the moment there are other players who are doing better.

It's a 10 man game for those without the stones to make it an 11.

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

But after Lampard was involved a Norwich player took a significant touch in both cases hence he will get No KCS

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

HERO OF CANTON wrote:Unless Bramernic is Tom Cruise; Bradley, Dominic and (Kramer?) are gonna have a very angry mummy when she sees Bramernics little pic.
It threw me - I normally scroll down this thread each week looking for Brams distinctive avatar. Now it mingles in with everyone else's. I thought for one frightful mo that Bram had forgotton to post, or worse gone on holiday.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

Nabby wrote:
HERO OF CANTON wrote:Unless Bramernic is Tom Cruise; Bradley, Dominic and (Kramer?) are gonna have a very angry mummy when she sees Bramernics little pic.
It threw me - I normally scroll down this thread each week looking for Brams distinctive avatar. Now it mingles in with everyone else's. I thought for one frightful mo that Bram had forgotton to post, or worse gone on holiday.
I'm sure you'll all get used to it. :)

Oh, and the middle one is Cameron. :lol:

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

murf wrote:I think this is the final straw and I'm out of TFF next year :(
Same here ... three teams next, that's all. Eggcup, mates superleague and one FISO.

Going to play more YTM. Bigger prizes and basic play. I like OFL, but squad rotation games are not for me. Need too viddy others maybe, see whats out there .......

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

Watched live - full time, and again on highlights.

*** All confirmed on TFFO ***

Man City
Ball (Trabelsi, Corradi)
og (Corradi, Samaras)
Ireland (-)

Edit for correction to second goal, definitely no KC.
Then again, TFFO give two. :shock:
Last edited by Bramernic on 19 Feb 2007, 10:49, edited 3 times in total.

derbynige
Grumpy Old Ram
FS Record: 5th in25s league 10/11

Post by derbynige »

Bramernic wrote:Watched live - full time.

Man City
Ball (Trabelsi, Corradi)
og (Samaras)
Ireland (-)
gave goal to samaras

axel
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF superleague winner 08/09 & 11/12, Euro 08 superleague winner, 64th in TFC08, Fantasy Cricket 08/09 + 09/10 SL winner

Post by axel »

No KC for the last goal (Barton?)?

mase
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: one motm runner up prize works superleague winner 3 times

Post by mase »

samaras shot hit two defenders before going in surely he should end up with nothing

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

axel wrote:No KC for the last goal (Barton?)?
Unlikely. Shot was from outside the D and pass was like Ronaldo's yesterday, across the pitch.

2nd goal is mentioned as an own goal on one of the Sporting Life feeds. In this situation the first instinct is goal, then they look and decide own goal. I'd be surprised if it gets given to Samaras, but if it is then expect Corradi and the throw-in taker to get KCs.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

mase wrote:samaras shot hit two defenders before going in surely he should end up with nothing
:oops:

I didn't video it and was looking at it as a goal rather than own goal. Hazards of trying to score live. If it's as you describe then yes, no KC.

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

BBci from 1930 have a MOTD with todays goals on it

Hammertime
Grumpy Old Hammer
FS Record: Some success and a lot of failure

Post by Hammertime »

Spurs 1 Fulham 0
Keane (Mido and maybe Robinson as well?)

PSA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by PSA »

1-0 Spurs

Keane (Mido)

zipnolan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Ex FISODAS champ; 2009 TFF 95th, MOTW and TFF cup qtr finalist, TFFO 78th, FPL 346th. And a lot of rubbish.

Post by zipnolan »

Hammertime wrote:Spurs 1 Fulham 0
Keane (Mido and maybe Robinson as well?)
I would say def Robinson - but I have been wrong before...

HERO OF CANTON
FISOhead

Post by HERO OF CANTON »

The kicker is this.

Did Robinson see Mido and kick it to him with the intention of creating an attack, or did the ball buonce to Mido as he kicked it.

----

I'm not watching the game, but two people have got booked for bringing Lennon down; is he playing well?

Jameselaprendi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jameselaprendi »

HERO OF CANTON wrote:The kicker is this.

Did Robinson see Mido and kick it to him with the intention of creating an attack, or did the ball buonce to Mido as he kicked it.

----

I'm not watching the game, but two people have got booked for bringing Lennon down; is he playing well?
I dont think he's particuarly shining. Seems to be more of a case of Fulham having decided to target him from the word go. He definately stands out as one of Spurs most dangerous outlets.

crabby
Dumbledore

Post by crabby »

Jameselaprendi wrote:

----

I dont think he's particuarly shining. Seems to be more of a case of Fulham having decided to target him from the word go. He definately stands out as one of Spurs most dangerous outlets.
Anyone else feel spurs are a little fortunate to be ahead? Id be surprised if Fulham dont score.

thepole
Grumpy Poled Man
FS Record: Legendary

Post by thepole »

crabby wrote:
Jameselaprendi wrote:

----

Anyone else feel spurs are a little fortunate to be ahead? Id be surprised if Fulham dont score.
If Mido keeps playing backpasses from the half way line then they probably will :lol:

Hammertime
Grumpy Old Hammer

Post by Hammertime »

Robinson kick straight to Mido who headed straight into Keane's path, I think Robinson deserves the KC but they don't always get given to goalies? if a defender had done the same pass I would expect it to be a guaranteed KC :roll:

I haven't got Robinson so I don't really care, it's just another grey area as far as KC's are concerned.
Seeing the replay 3 spurs players were offside when Robinson kicked it.

Tricky Tree
FISO Knight

Post by Tricky Tree »

Yes I have him but surely Micah Richards has a good chance of MOTM today, didn't see it all but he looked superb.

thepole
Grumpy Poled Man
FS Record: Legendary

Post by thepole »

Tricky Tree wrote:Yes I have him but surely Micah Richards has a good chance of MOTM today, didn't see it all but he looked superb.
Fingers crossed, but could go to Dunne or Ball, who both played well, would be surprised if anyone else gets it

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Depends if they are in andye's team :wink:

PSA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by PSA »

I'm no expert but from previous goals we've seen the GK doesn't get a KC. I remember VDS last season (i think) did the exact same thing and no KC was given.

Hammertime
Grumpy Old Hammer

Post by Hammertime »

2-0 to Spurs
Keane (Mido and possibly Gardener) same as 1st goal
Long pass from back header on and goal
Not 100% sure it was Gardener though

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”