To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 26 KCs and MotM Feb 10th and 11th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
browny
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a few prizes

Post by browny »

Niceone tonyp :D

PSA
Grumpy Old Man

Post by PSA »

Cheers Tony, that's got one team into double figures!

thepole
Grumpy Poled Man
FS Record: Legendary

Post by thepole »

Cheers Tony

I've been sat here for the last 40 minutes refreshing the 1st page of the thread wondering why the motms hadn't been posted yet. I then realised they were on the 2nd page :oops: :lol:

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

Somewhat delayed due to the cricket highlights being bought forward, here's my view of today's potential KCs after watching MOTD2.

*** Now confirmed on TFFO ***

Arsenal 2-1 Wigan
Landzaat (-)
Hall og (Adebayor, Flamini)
Rosicky (Adebayor, Baptista)

Bolton 2-1 Fulham
Speed (-)
Nolan (Hunt, Giannakopoulos)
Knight (Davies)
Last edited by Bramernic on 12 Feb 2007, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

chaser2k4
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1 Motw in 2006 tffe, top 500 finish in euro 2008 tff! trying to break into that top 1000 in tff. much better at shorter games.

Post by chaser2k4 »

Also if that's gavin mahon , who should have been sent off by the way. Foster should have got it for watford.

millrosss
FISOhead

Post by millrosss »

chaser2k4 wrote:Also if that's gavin mahon , who should have been sent off by the way. Foster should have got it for watford.
Yep - I agree. Professional foul and no card for it, and tff mom! Unbelievable good fortune!

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

TFFO have updated. All Sunday's as predicted. I'm checking Saturday, but can confirm that Evra didn't get one.

ianthegirth
FISOhead

Post by ianthegirth »

Bramernic wrote:TFFO have updated. All Sunday's as predicted. I'm checking Saturday, but can confirm that Evra didn't get one.
:cry:

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

All Saturday's as predicted too.

Dannyrocks
Wideboy

Post by Dannyrocks »

Bramernic wrote:TFFO have updated. All Sunday's as predicted. I'm checking Saturday, but can confirm that Evra didn't get one.
Not that i'm one to shoot the messenger so take no offence....but this is utter nonsence.....if a striker had shot at goal and a defender had made a simular block but the ball still ended up in the net the striker would still be credited with the goal.....rant over :evil: and yes i do have evra :oops:

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

Dannyrocks wrote:
Not that i'm one to shoot the messenger so take no offence....but this is utter nonsence.....if a striker had shot at goal and a defender had made a simular block but the ball still ended up in the net the striker would still be credited with the goal.....rant over :evil: and yes i do have evra :oops:
Unfortunately its in the rules. I put Evra in for Primus on Saturday and knew when I saw it that the Telegraph would not give a KC for it.

Saying that it would be nice if Evra had be interviewed afterwards and stated 'I've tried those crosses in training to get them to loop off the defenders leg'. :wink:

gilva18
Red & Blue Braces

Post by gilva18 »

I have a theory.......Bram, do you work for the Telegraph? No, I am serious, you always get the predictions right.
I am convinced that you either work for them OR they could not be arsed to look themselves at the games and they just check your predictions and go with them????
How do you plead? :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”