To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 16 KCs and MotM Nov 28th 29th Dec 2nd 3rd and 4th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

PSA wrote:
Bramernic wrote:All KCs as predicted, including the possible for Lucas Neill.

Also, Toure and Carragher bookings are about to be subtracted from last week.

So are we saying that Toure will get 4 points for Sat game?
No (I hope), he'll get 9 for saturday (don't forget the KC) but you'll start off 2 points lower than you appeared to be in the midweek update.

If they just gave him 7 on saturday (the clean sheet - bokking = 4 but with KC = 7) it would be unfair for anybody transferring him in.

If you haven't bought or sold him then your overall tally will appear as if he scored 7.
Last edited by murf on 04 Dec 2006, 12:29, edited 2 times in total.

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

spjwsmc wrote:
Bramernic wrote: Also, Toure and Carragher bookings are about to be subtracted from last week.
Could you explain please?

Thanks
Last Wednesday both players were booked, but the fact was missed by the PA and, unusually, GFM. However, when the full week points are published this Wednesday morning, those bookings will appear as normal.

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

He got a KC for Saturday

When they do the Update on Weds his Full week Points will be

Appearance +4
KC +3
Clean Sheet +4
Goals Conceded -2
Booking -2

Total +7

Steph
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Steph »

Right - thanks!

So 10 points for the week for Carragher...

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

spjwsmc wrote:So 10 points for the week for Carragher...
Yes

itchy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by itchy »

Peddalo wrote:
chaser2k4 wrote:
tonyp wrote:Mystic Tone here. Something tells me these will be the MOTMs in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph........

Scholes
Matt Taylor
Tevez
Gillespie
Bellamy
McCarthy
Doyle
Adebayor
Excellent stuff with the Scholes decision. 3 points i wasn't expecting.
Yeah they got that bang on.
Poor decision IMO, I watched the whole game and Scholes wasn't even apparent on the pitch as far as I could tell.

I know Ronaldo dived a lot, but he was a constant source of danger, as was Giggs who perhaps deserved MoM......

I can't even remember Scholes having a single shot, or even playing a killer ball......IMO, just mopping up the play does not deserve MoM.

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

itchy wrote:
Peddalo wrote:
chaser2k4 wrote:
tonyp wrote:Mystic Tone here. Something tells me these will be the MOTMs in tomorrow's Daily Telegraph........

Scholes
Matt Taylor
Tevez
Gillespie
Bellamy
McCarthy
Doyle
Adebayor
Poor decision IMO, I watched the whole game and Scholes wasn't even apparent on the pitch as far as I could tell.

I know Ronaldo dived a lot, but he was a constant source of danger, as was Giggs who perhaps deserved MoM......

I can't even remember Scholes having a single shot, or even playing a killer ball......IMO, just mopping up the play does not deserve MoM.
He was brilliant!!! I remember him playing at least one killer ball (the one through to Rooney who tried to control on his chest).

Jameselaprendi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jameselaprendi »

itchy wrote:

Dont worry about it mate, Scholes' greatness has always been tough to spot to the layman :wink: . Its well stated these days though that those in the game often see him as one of the greatest players around - and those who've played with him single him out as the best they've played with.

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Yep, he does so much more than mop up the play. Although, that's all Makalele does and I think he frequently deserves a MOM award.

Yer Old Da
Sir KnowsFitbaAlot
FS Record: The superstar of FISO

Post by Yer Old Da »

itchy wrote:
Peddalo wrote:
chaser2k4 wrote:

Scholes
Matt Taylor
Tevez
Gillespie
Bellamy
McCarthy
Doyle
Adebayor

Bedtime itchy, you don't know fitba.

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

itchy wrote:

1. Both myself and a few other predicted a Scholes MOM, were you watching the 4-1 thrashing we got last year on tape?

2. So Ronaldo was constantly diving? sure you weren't watching the swimming? Off balance for the first, very clever and yes a dive when he ran into GB, Also I remember him getting tw*ted a few times as well from Downing and Cattermole and he got straight back up, no rolling around or waving imaginary yellow cards at the ref or running over to the ref or liner demanding action.

3. Scholes to me basically started every move, he chased things down was always available for the short pass, IMO he really kept us ticking over. I suggest you watch the game again and concentrate on Scholes.

robbielee
Dumbledore
FS Record: GQ Best Dressed Man 2008, Smash Hits Most Fanciable Male

Post by robbielee »

itchy wrote:
Peddalo wrote:
chaser2k4 wrote:

Scholes
Matt Taylor
Tevez
Gillespie
Bellamy
McCarthy
Doyle
Adebayor

Scholes was superb, totally bossed the midfield and dictated the rhythm of the game. Definitely the best player on the pitch. Ronaldo played well but Scholes was a more than deserved man of the match. Also I thought Giggs was pretty poor by this season's standards. I definitely think you may have been watching a different game! :wink:

Dannyrocks
Wideboy

Post by Dannyrocks »

tedbull wrote:
Hammertime wrote:Really glad Tevez got it, thought he was excellent today (not only because I finally put him in :D )
But as we lost 2-0 I expected someone like Osman to get it.
I agree he was very good. A little selfish, but very good. Good decision by the tele.

The only Everton player who stood any chance was Lescott - he'll be our player of the season by a country mile.
As a Hammer I agree Lescott was your best player, and quite suprised he never got man of the match considering you won the game.

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot
FS Record: TFC 2008 T20 winner; EggCup Div 1 06/07; Two-Foot Cup 2018; S4 EPL Cup 2020

Post by Jester »

That'll teach you Itchy - there are a lot of knowledgeable football fans on this site!!

:wink:

Crompton
Dumbledore

Post by Crompton »

Anyone got a list of the reporters to mom's as well.

Cheers.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

Crompton wrote:Anyone got a list of the reporters to mom's as well.

Cheers.
Try the first post of the thread. :roll:

Crompton
Dumbledore

Post by Crompton »

Bramernic wrote:
Crompton wrote:Anyone got a list of the reporters to mom's as well.

Cheers.
Try the first post of the thread. :roll:
That'll be the one :wink:

Hammertime
Grumpy Old Hammer
FS Record: Some success and a lot of failure

Post by Hammertime »

Man City 0 Watford 0

I would give Man of the match to the Watford keeper Richard Lee, but suprisingly he's not a TFF player even though Watford have 3 keepers listed and it's his 4th game.
Other possibles IMO :roll: - (City) Richards, Weaver, Barton (Watford) Shittu, Mahon?

chaser2k4
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1 Motw in 2006 tffe, top 500 finish in euro 2008 tff! trying to break into that top 1000 in tff. much better at shorter games.

Post by chaser2k4 »

Hammertime wrote:Man City 0 Watford 0

I would give Man of the match to the Watford keeper Richard Lee, but suprisingly he's not a TFF player even though Watford have 3 keepers listed and it's his 4th game.
Other possibles IMO :roll: - (City) Richards, Weaver, Barton (Watford) Shittu, Mahon?
didn't realise lee not a tff player , so i would give it to Weaver or Richards.

snowy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 4th nationally in TFF 05/06

Post by snowy »

put barton in a few teams tonight. Bit disappointed they couldn't bang a couple past watford after a blistering performance against villa....ho hum.

chaser2k4
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1 Motw in 2006 tffe, top 500 finish in euro 2008 tff! trying to break into that top 1000 in tff. much better at shorter games.

Post by chaser2k4 »

i'm about to make some changes for tomorrows games, yes dodgy , but i have a transfer or two available from this week? if i do it now it shopuldn't muck up the points scored for tonight's game?

thepole
Grumpy Poled Man
FS Record: Legendary

Post by thepole »

chaser2k4 wrote:i'm about to make some changes for tomorrows games, yes dodgy , but i have a transfer or two available from this week? if i do it now it shopuldn't muck up the points scored for tonight's game?
No, any transfers made after the first scheduled KO of the day (8.00 tonight) will not affect the points from the game or any other game on that same day

chaser2k4
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chaser2k4 »

thepole wrote:
chaser2k4 wrote:i'm about to make some changes for tomorrows games, yes dodgy , but i have a transfer or two available from this week? if i do it now it shopuldn't muck up the points scored for tonight's game?
No, any transfers made after the first scheduled KO of the day (8.00 tonight) will not affect the points from the game or any other game on that same day
Thank You for confirming my thoughts.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

I would give Man of the match to the Watford keeper Richard Lee, but suprisingly he's not a TFF player ...
Doesn't stop him being MotM. :wink: It's happened a few times before, and not just in FA Cup games.

chaser2k4
Grumpy Old Man

Post by chaser2k4 »

Bramernic wrote:

I would give Man of the match to the Watford keeper Richard Lee, but suprisingly he's not a TFF player ...
Doesn't stop him being MotM. :wink: It's happened a few times before, and not just in FA Cup games.
would be a fair choice. imo.

Bramernic
Dumbledore

Post by Bramernic »

And the final MotM is:

Danny Shittu (Watford) by Tim Rich

itchy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by itchy »

jester wrote:That'll teach you Itchy - there are a lot of knowledgeable football fans on this site!!

:wink:
Who's saying I'm not knowledgable?? (by the way, being knowledgable doesn't necessarily make someone right either)

That's the beauty of football, people have different opinions.

I thought it was a poor MoM decision, others didn't; but you can't really back it up by saying "Scholes is widely regarded as the best player pro's have played with" - that has nothing to do with Saturday!

By the way, I think Scholes IS a class act, always has been, and is down as one of the most consistent players (for me) to ever pull on a Man U shirt.

I just thought the MoM decision on Saturday was wrong.

Jeez. :roll: :wink:

bossman
FISOhead

Post by bossman »

Bramernic wrote:

Anyone remember the Dragons Den episode when two guys (one of them a pro footballer) were trying to sell them their baseball cap store business. Well, that was Richard Lee.

Thought he was outstanding last night for what its worth - think we may be seeing more of him.

Yer Old Da
Sir KnowsFitbaAlot
FS Record: The superstar of FISO

Post by Yer Old Da »

bossman wrote:
Bramernic wrote:

Anyone remember the Dragons Den episode when two guys (one of them a pro footballer) were trying to sell them their baseball cap store business. Well, that was Richard Lee.

Thought he was outstanding last night for what its worth - think we may be seeing more of him.
I didn't, but yer old maw said 'isn't that keeper the guy that was on Dragon's Den with the hat business?'. And here was me thinking she lived in a bubble any time the fitba's on.

Penguin
Treebeard

Post by Penguin »

It is the guy from Dragons Den was mentioned on MOTD. How he didn't get Man of the Match yesterday is beyond me.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”