To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Week 12 KCs and MotM Nov 4th 5th

A Forum holding the historic Key Contributions (KCs) and Man of The Matches (MOTM) data from TFF from 2005 up to May 2007
Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Post by Bramernic »

Calm down guys! I haven't taken offence, as can be seen from my reply above, so don't let's make more of this than we need to.

Judio
Dumbledore

Post by Judio »

Being proved correct on the majority of occasions
will surely encourage Bram to keep up the Great work
by posting each week :wink:

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

mstylianou wrote:Is it possible that the guy who runs the TFF points couldn't decide whether it was a KC or not, so he came on to the KC thread to see what Bramernic thought. Then decided to agree with Bramernic.

Bramernics KC predictions have become a self-fulfilling prophecy?
If you don't agree with Bramernic then fine. Post what you think.

If you have any issues with the KC then its the Telegraph you need to get onto not Bramernic who posts on Fiso. He is using his knowledge and past experiences of KC and the Telegraphs rules to formulate his own thoughts of the weekend goals / KC's, which members of this forum very much appreciate.

If you read futher back I think you'll find he was also hoping for a Rooney KC over the weekend but in his opinion of the rules and past incidents no KC.

BTW if the telegraph do what you say I'll speak to Bram nearer the end of the season to sway a few more KC's for me :wink:

Goosey
FISOhead

Post by Goosey »

Why is everyone reading the above as an attack on Bram, maybe they should have just put a :wink: at the end. If anything it was a compliment to Bram and his excellent knowledge of KC's.

Keep up the good work, it's all I read this thread for.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF KCs & MOTM History to May 2007”