To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Who's the first choice Argentina GK?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on World Cup (TFFWC), European Championships (TFFEC) and Champions League, Europe (TFFE) Fantasy Football games run by the Daily Telegraph.
jazzyb69
FISOhead
FS Record: Best ever season 2009/10 = 2,432 points 1,385th. Best ever week total = 188 (2016/17 season)

Who's the first choice Argentina GK?

Post by jazzyb69 »

Any thoughts on who the first choice Argentina GK will be?

I've been searching the internet and all I can find is info about Romero being replaced by Guzman but I assume that this means that Guzman will actually be third choice and that either Caballero or Armani will be first choice.

littlefeller
Treebeard
FS Record: Sportsbox World Cup winner 2010
7th place TFF 2017

Re: Who's the first choice Argentina GK?

Post by littlefeller »

Franco Armani I believe. But I wouldn't put your shirt on it !

jazzyb69
FISOhead
FS Record: Best ever season 2009/10 = 2,432 points 1,385th. Best ever week total = 188 (2016/17 season)

Post by jazzyb69 »

littlefeller wrote: 28 May 2018, 10:06 Franco Armani I believe. But I wouldn't put your shirt on it !

Thanks for the reply littlefeller.

Have you based this on anything you've found on the net?

littlefeller
Treebeard
FS Record: Sportsbox World Cup winner 2010
7th place TFF 2017

Post by littlefeller »

Yes I read it from a good source but I can't remember exactly where. If you trawl the web you'll find different opinions of course, Romero, Caballero or Armani, so it's wait till the upcoming friendlies I would say. Bit rubbish Argentina at the moment are they not.

jazzyb69
FISOhead

Post by jazzyb69 »

littlefeller wrote: 28 May 2018, 10:49 Yes I read it from a good source but I can't remember exactly where. If you trawl the web you'll find different opinions of course, Romero, Caballero or Armani, so it's wait till the upcoming friendlies I would say. Bit rubbish Argentina at the moment are they not.

Thanks again for your input. This is the problem I've found. So many sites predicting the expected line-up and suggesting that Romero will be first choice. He's not even in the squad due to injury so wouldn't trust these sources.

I was originally going to do a defensive block tactic (mentioned in other posts) but found that this really restricted the outfield transfers I wanted to make so instead was trying to find a cheap GK that I could just stick in goal and forget about, thus saving my transfers for the other 4 defensive players and other areas as it gave more flexibility. However, I'm toying with other ideas so probably won't end up going with the Argentine keeper anyway.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “International Telegraph Fantasy Football Games”