To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Looking for one new player to play EPL predictions game

A forum for the running of Predictions games - other than FISO Goals (Premiership Predictions) and TSO's FISO Comps which have their own forums.
Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Looking for one new player to play EPL predictions game

Post by Spencer4 »

Looking for ONE new player to start the next season on January 1st. Make a New Year's Resolution to play the best predictions game on Fiso...

One place free for the new season.

This is a competition where you predict the score and first goal-scorer in each EPL game.

You play against another player, weekly.

We have 39 players at present, so obviously have one place left in one of the leagues.

Anyone interested, let me know and I'll open up the private area where this takes place so you can have a look.

...the people are saying about this game:

"...an excellent competition (run) to very high standards..."

"...one of my favourite games to play in..."

"...Excellent as always... One of my favourite games."

"...a terrific game.."

"Absolutely Awesome...

Only been playing two years and its a great game & superbly organised, managed & updated through out..."

SamD
FISO Knight

Predictor entry

Post by SamD »

Advert has worked! Do count me in, if space is available.

Spencer4
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: 2008/9 FPL 172nd, 2007/8 TFF 6th, Vid's Predictions winner 2014/5, Fiso TFF Hot shots champ 2015/6, murfs Egg chasers winner 2017 & 2024, winner PB's last man standing golf comp 2018

Re: Looking for one new player to play EPL predictions game

Post by Spencer4 »

Excellent Sam, you're the man. I'll add you to the private group so's you can have a look around. Exiting times as the Playoffs and Champs League are about to be decided and the league won (and lost).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Other FISO Predictions (e.g. FA Cup, CL & Ints)”