To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISODAS Season 32 Week 8 Player Lists & Prices

FISO Defenders Against Strikers (FISODAS) Games run by Jester (previously Shrews, Barry & Jester)
barrydixey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISODAS - Conference winner 2009 FISO Goals - 20th 2008/09 - NOTHING SINCE!!

Re: FISODAS Season 32 Week 8 Player Lists & Prices

Post by barrydixey »

forestfan wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 14:19
barrydixey wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 19:59 Sorry all was on a cruise in Mexico and sh*t reception.
Now at LA airport on my way home.
For what it's worth my entry was:

BRIGHTON 4
Sane mcity 5.3
Wilson BOU 4.3
Hernandez WHU 3.1
Robson NEW 1.9
Hota Wol 1.4
Sorry, I wasn't able to include your team as I didn't receive it before games were played.

Given you clearly attempted to enter, I won't count it as a no-show for the "three strikes" rule, or notionally for forfeiting a bonus although you don't have one left anyway :wink:
Thanks Forest - I was trying to use ship's internet to get my selection through to you and that was both expensive and bl**dy useless. I eventiually managed to get my selections in to SP4 Prediction game and get a "I'm IN" message onto the FISODAS page but the message I was trying to get to you clearly didn't get through.
I'm just pleased that the resultant randoms result didn't stop Wahine from getting promoted as if he had been playing against my intended selection it would have been a 1-1 draw and a point for each of us. Congratulations Wahine on gaining promotion.
I have told Mrs. D that we can't go on anymore cruises so that should save me a few bob so every cloud has a silver lining!

Aldershot Rejects
Dumbledore
FS Record: 5th Metro (2010-11); 146 - Sky (2015-16); 218 - Sky (2014-15); 386 - Sky (2020-21); 636 - FPL (2017-18); last 16 Sky Cup (2018-19)

Post by Aldershot Rejects »

wizardoffire wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 21:54
Aldershot Rejects wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 21:44
wizardoffire wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 18:42 the battle to avoid a play off spot looks set to be a winner takes all game between yours truly and aldershot with mose playing promotion chasing gregseggs
And I'm on a wretched run of form at the moment, just can't buy a win. Think I might pack my defence and play for a draw whilst hoping I might catch you on the break.
good luck worst season ive ever had so we shall see
Good luck to you too, looking forward to it.

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

Thanks Forest - I was trying to use ship's internet to get my selection through to you and that was both expensive and bl**dy useless. I eventiually managed to get my selections in to SP4 Prediction game and get a "I'm IN" message onto the FISODAS page but the message I was trying to get to you clearly didn't get through.
I'm just pleased that the resultant randoms result didn't stop Wahine from getting promoted as if he had been playing against my intended selection it would have been a 1-1 draw and a point for each of us. Congratulations Wahine on gaining promotion.
I have told Mrs. D that we can't go on anymore cruises so that should save me a few bob so every cloud has a silver lining!
Thankyou for your congrats, you really told Mrs D you cant go on anymore cruises because you missed your FISODAS deadline :?: :shock:
Must admit I was worried when I was up against a Liverpool defence as I had ditched them in my free hit, had not realised it was not your team.

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

gutshot wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 13:20 Jimmy, -3 each 😲 your Murray x 2 v my mane your fav I would say but could go either way.
Well done. Mane is a pain. :lol:

gutshot
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Solid

Post by gutshot »

:lol: cheers Jim👍🏻

barrydixey
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FISODAS - Conference winner 2009 FISO Goals - 20th 2008/09 - NOTHING SINCE!!

Post by barrydixey »

wahine wrote: 19 Mar 2019, 06:19
Thankyou for your congrats, you really told Mrs D you cant go on anymore cruises because you missed your FISODAS deadline :?: :shock:
Must admit I was worried when I was up against a Liverpool defence as I had ditched them in my free hit, had not realised it was not your team.
I'm not that brave :wink:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “FISO Defenders Against Strikers (FISODAS) Games”