To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gonzague's first go

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Gonzague
FISOhead

Gonzague's first go

Post by Gonzague »

Well, I've had a mare with the site so am hoping to get your views before I end up having to tinker (and kill my sanity). All comments most welcome

Patricio WOL 4

Robertson LFC 5.1
Gomez LFC 3.8
Laporte MC 5
Salt and Vinegar WOL 2.5
Angel Gabriel ARS 2.8

Sterling MC 6.4
Mane LFC 6.7
Greenwood MUFC 3.6
Alli THFC 4.5

Werner CFC 5.6

I am thinking of putting in people ahead of Laporte and Sterling for the 2-0 (probably Spurs) and have always (for better or worse) brought in the new Chelsea CK striker which has been boom or bust in the past. I think Fat Frank is turning them in to the Kevin Keegan team of the 2020s so goals aplenty in their games.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: Gonzague's first go

Post by Spinynorman »

I like the look of a lot of that. My only thoughts would be to consider the 3 players without games in the early stages and also whether Alison is worth considering as he is a fairly cheap way into the Liverpool defence. Maybe by tinkering with Alli?

Johnners
Grumpy Old Spur
FS Record: Hit and miss

Re: Gonzague's first go

Post by Johnners »

My main thought is around the budget, as it looks like you've spent the lot.

If Werner hits the ground running then it's not necessarily an issue, but with no 5-3-2 this year, a move to any of the premium strikers would involve two transfers if you need to switch him out.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”