To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

3-5-2

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Zlatan
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: novice

3-5-2

Post by Zlatan »

Hi all, I personally don't like idea of 5 at the back and holding out for clean sheets, I know the consensus is that the points are with the defenders this season, however I like the idea of 7 'attacking' players in my team, going for KC's and goals. How does this draft look , any one not deserving of a place? or any one hugely overlooked ?

Pope - surely Burnleys no1 pick, and best of the budget keepers, Burnley to return to keeping more clean sheets this season?

Chilwell - attacking wing back in a forward thinking team
Digne - attacking wing back in a forward thinking team
Zinchenko - surely a starter this season under Pep

Sigurdsson - should be Everton's top point scoring midfielder
Jota - electric pre season form , great second half of debut season
Sterling - season long player
Neves - on all Wolves set pieces / pens
KDB - class act , if injury free another season long player

Kane - big hitter, no explanation needed
Vardy - should score well in youthful Leicester set up behind him , main man up top

0.5 in the bank , for big hitter rotation etc

Tadpole
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Euro Under 21 Threes Winner ; Super Egg Cup Winner 12/13 ; JJB Fantasy World Cup 2010 Monthly Winner ; Mortgage Brain Monthly Winner 11/12 ; A few telegraph super league wins ;

Re: 3-5-2

Post by Tadpole »

I expected to see a better front 7, having seen the defence and GK

Think there’s better options defensively if you don’t want to blow your budget there too. Everton need investment defensively, so Digne is quite expensive compared to Liverpool or City defenders. For a small extra £ you can get a premium GK too.

KDB or Sterling for me
Vardy a bit last season, splash on Auba and downgrade KDB

Just my opinion

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”