To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

transfer

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
czabby
Wideboy

transfer

Post by czabby »

this is my team that has got me to the top of my private league....but im desperate to try and get the wolves keeper in instead of joe hart.....any ideas as wherever I look there is no one I want to drop or downgrade to provide with the 0.2 to change him or maybe even free up 0.4 so I can swap kane for aguero on occassion....cheers all

hart 2.8
mendy 4.0
Robertson 3.8
Alonso 4.3
trippier 3.7
hazard 5.8
salah 6.0
richarlison 3.8
maddison 3.0
aguero 6.8
lacazette 6.0

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Re: transfer

Post by murf »

Your most 'non typical' part of your team is having 4 expensive defenders but they are all good picks in their own right. Downgrading one properly could allow you to have more freedom to rotate more expensive forwards.

Also could change Salah. Risky but he isn't firing.

Or.... wait for the inevitable international injury.

(How many transfers? Looking at your team you are either lucky or have used a few and maybe should tjink carefully before burning 2 more just to tweak a keeper).

morganb
FISO Knight
FS Record: Fantasy Advent Calendar 2012 Winner; The FISODAS Cup - Season 22 Winner; Ralfbergs EPL prediction game 2013/14 winner; FISO Goals 2022

Post by morganb »

How about Liverpool's Gomez at 3.3? Or like murf suggests, Salah out.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Another way round would be to get Wolves in via the defence selling, say, Mendy and buying the City keeper. Still have the club coverage you want at the back.

Bet you only bought Mendy on sunday...

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

murf wrote: 09 Oct 2018, 09:32 Bet you only bought Mendy on sunday...
Well back in...

It's very similar to mine but I have Schurrle, VvD and Alisson for Salah, Trip (actually dumped for Mendy at the weekend) and Hart.

czabby
Wideboy

Post by czabby »

im not going to admit how many transfers...but a few more than I would like...so im looking to set the team up for a few weeks now without tinkering...does anyone find the urge so strong sometimes that its like an addiction...lol...I always regret it at the back end of the season when I am holding on!!!

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

I'd follow the advice to see what happens in the international break and if no-one manages to break themself then probably go for when in doubt do nowt. Wolves are looking good now but most promoted teams have a sketchy spell and Burnley sans Europa League are a battle hardened Prem team these days. Might not be much in it.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

You should enter the Egg Comp next season :wink:

Burnley are "interesting"and that's a theory. Another is that they overachieved, and bring ko'ed early could grab them down further. Apparently they got battered by Huddersfield (i saw the match srsts quite late on) which isn't encouraging and with Wolves and I expect Fulham staying up there are 2 places up for grabs with Cardiff...

Darbyand
FISO Knight
FS Record: TFF World Cup 2014: 6th. TFF: 2020: 30th. 2022 32nd + 54th. Eggs PL 1st 2022. Tenners: 3rd 2019, 2nd 2020, 1st 2022.

Post by Darbyand »

What's the Egg cup reference? I'll have you know I'm the reigning Egg World Cup Champion.....from 2014. I've never played it over a season.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I meant czabby, lol.

Why not? Its the only TFF I do.

Tom QC
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 20/21 - 81st overall
TFF Euros 2021 - 25th overall (more importantly won FISO league)

Post by Tom QC »

Personally think Wolves look a much better bet than Burnley.

Agree re waiting to see what IB injuries might emerge, but assuming none I'd be tempted to go Trippier :arrow: Gomez or one of the Wolves defenders.

Marginal for me whether to sell Trippier or Richarlison but I think 442 gives you a bit better flexibility, albeit so far my best teams are all 532.

Doubling up with one of Wolves defenders could free up more funds for future rotation of Lacazette with the pricier strikers as and when fixtures oblige.

Darbyand
FISO Knight

Post by Darbyand »

blahblah wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 12:14 I meant czabby, lol.

I'll have to give it a go next season if there's spare places. Who's the Egg man these days? (Don't say John Lennon).

If it were a case of simply bringing in a Wolves clean sheet gainer and getting Hart out, I'd be more inclined to say Trippier to Coady/Bennett and Hart to Alison. Banks 0.4/0.5m and keeps it mainly top 4 at the back. Can always play with Lacazette and the likes of KDB moving to and from a 451.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Darbyand wrote: 11 Oct 2018, 14:53
blahblah wrote: 10 Oct 2018, 12:14 I meant czabby, lol.

I'll have to give it a go next season if there's spare places. Who's the Egg man these days? (Don't say John Lennon).
(It's a) Mystery, I'll try and remind you in the summer.

czabby
Wideboy

Post by czabby »

After watching tonight...maybe ive missed the obvious...aguero to sterling...after all he has a higher ppg this season and scored more points last season....and then moraes for hart...no need for a wolves defender then!

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

I'm not sure why tonight is relevant as the sort of players and results are different? (well better :lol: )

I think the point of TFF this season is the Enabler, or more precisely the lack of a need for one. Unless Maddi, Rich and Shirley are such, but none are my idea if a solid 2 point mid ..

I would have Lpool and Citeh with at least 5 CS's more than Burnley, so why save however lil cash?

Wolves defenders may be interestibg, but I haven't got my ass into FF during the IB beyond my End of Season Table on FPL RMT. Beore you wet yourself, it is based on +\- points from the same fixtures as last season and is meant to evolve rather than set in stone now.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”