To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT Advice Please

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
jonwebb76
Grumpy Old Man

RMT Advice Please

Post by jonwebb76 »

Afternoon all, started the season quite well up until the first IB, and things have slowly gone wrong. I'm currently on 366 points having used 6 transfers, but my starting 11 would be on 364, always think thats a sign to say the transfers haven't worked out.

I'm thinking maybe Aguero to Kane his week, and Morrison to Jonny ( Wolves ) Not overly impressed with Serri either but surely can't be making 3 moves and only have 0.6 ITB

3 transfers i could do Alonso Morrison and Zaha to Jonny,Coady,Kane, playing a 442, with Kane/Aguero, . Of course that's bang on the money so would be hard to get Serri out, unless you kept the 2 up top and Serri to a defender for a 532.

Any ideas or thoughts would be grateful. Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces

Re: RMT Advice Please

Post by jobmeister »

I would be inclined to keep Aguero.As longer term better fixtures than Kane,just have to hide behind the sofa for Kane v Cardiff.and perhaps move seri to maddison 3.0 M

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces

Post by jobmeister »

jobmeister wrote:I would be inclined to keep Aguero.As longer term better fixtures than Kane,just have to hide behind the sofa for Kane v Cardiff.and perhaps move seri to maddison 3.0 M

And if you want rid of Morrison bring in Coady.

jonwebb76
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jonwebb76 »

Thanks for your reply Job, Coady just based on saving 0.2? How you doing this season mate?

jobmeister
Red & Blue Braces

Post by jobmeister »

jonwebb76 wrote:Thanks for your reply Job, Coady just based on saving 0.2? How you doing this season mate?
Ok but now need to hold off the transfer button !

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Mane and Salah are a tad Liverpool heavy?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”