To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT PLEASE

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
ripryan1971
Cheetah

RMT PLEASE

Post by ripryan1971 »

Hi there this is my first post on Fiso so hopefully I will get some help with my team.

My issues are KDB is holding to much money and with his deeper position I need to get rid after the Liverpool game.

Combine that with Carroll who is an enabler, I've got no love for him and want more than 2 points a game.

Stephens is an issue if he doesn't start Saturday. So basically I need a plan to get rid of 2 or 3 of those players

Think my problem was I should of played with 2 upfront and rotated the strikers when needed aswell.

Would like Man U coverage defender and middy wise ideally.

Any help would be great.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: RMT PLEASE

Post by Spinynorman »

Welcome to the forum. :)

I would be tempted to sit tight for at least one more weekend with that team and see how things pan out.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

2pts a game is fine for an enabler. Just a handful of KCs in a year will make him a good buy if he keeps playing and you can use your 40 transfers on the players that really matter.

Stephens should stay while he plays and go as soon as be is dropped. Simple!

KdB? Hmm..... I ditched him just before the break in some and expect him to leave the rest this weekend. Liverpool, Spurs and Man U (to name but 3) give you sufficient options to pick the wrong one from!

ripryan1971
Cheetah

Post by ripryan1971 »

Thanks for your replies. Yep thought about sitting tight but just feel KDB has to go. If I did KDB and Stephens/Carroll, I could bring in Bailly and Pogba, which gives me Man U coverage at the back ( After City have played of course ) Thoughts?

If Stephens gets dropped soon, think Jesus might have to go for another midfield and then I could upgrade Stephens maybe. Trying to think ahead and plan, instead of waiting for it to happen then panic sets in haha

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I wouldn't be so concerned about coverage, although yea you should aim 2 or even 3 players from the top team in form terms.

Teams don't score points, players do and you need to the players that are going to score you the most points.

mephisto
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The end is where we start from

Post by mephisto »

Hi Rip, welcome to the best FF site on the web. Nice team, good start, defo no need to panic.
Carroll got plenty of assists pre season and if he continues to stand up, he's a leave. Swansea have made a few changes recently
some useful acquisitions but some meaningful losses in Llorente and Siggy at least. Nonetheless, Clement is looking good, steered them to safety
and is progressive. Best of all, their fixtures are excellent for 10 weeks or so. So for me, you should still be singing Carrolls at xmas.
In an ideal world both Kane and KDB could have scored better. Rotation may be a problem with DB with CL looming but he could easily have contributed
three assists at least if his teammates had been up to speed. Despite Liverpool and Chelsea to come, goodish fixtures and plenty at home. KDB is class
and will start to rack up when they click; so again for me a leave. As others have pointed out Stephens goes only when he's left out say 2 weeks running.
Saints fixtures good too, so just hold horses on this one and see.
With a starting xi on 4000 or so and 151 pts, all is good in Rip's fantasy world. Plenty of more profitable situations will arise down the line. Unless Stephens
loses out to new arrivals, sit tight and watch KBD and sugar Kane make September sweet.

ripryan1971
Cheetah

Post by ripryan1971 »

Thanks all for your fantastic replies and for being so helpful. I know i am repeating myself but surely long term you would have Pogba and Bailly over KDB and Carroll surely, thats the only thing that sticks in my head.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Not sure. KdB is a points machine when he wants to be whereas Pogba flatters to deceive.

KdB is massively underperforming and I'd get rid (not for Pogba for me- personal choice)

Use any cash gained for your next transfer. Possibly replacing a dropped Stephens.

ripryan1971
Cheetah

Post by ripryan1971 »

Thanks for your advice lads last few days. I have a decision now after KDB 2 assists what to do. With Man u playing next Sunday aswell, i could delay any moves until then, i will also know what happens with Stephens aswell i guess?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

KdB back to being a points machine. Stephens starts with Yoshida dropped instead. Hands. Sit on.

ripryan1971
Cheetah

Post by ripryan1971 »

Stephens will be out soon mate, vvd will be in got a chance of a 2v1 man u now.

Christ haven't got a clue what to do, could do Micky/pogba and Jones for Stephens and KDB. Risky or?

ripryan1971
Cheetah

Post by ripryan1971 »

Maybe lesson is make sure you listen to the masters on here like you Murf. Did KDB and Stephens :arrow: Pogba and Jones :cry:

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

You should have listened to old hand happyhoppy, he did KdB to Mane!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”