To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

A Mother's Advice

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
windymillers7
Treebeard

A Mother's Advice

Post by windymillers7 »

well advice for mum actually; I 'officially' quit my works TFF league after moving to Aus (the time difference was doing my head in, plus had to concentrate on my Aussie Rules AFL Dream Team ;) ) But long before that, I got my 71 year old mum hooked on the league.... have been giving some 'advice'. 4 trannies used have meant a move from bottom to 5th in the SL within 2 weeks, but i'm a bit worried her team is a bit Spurs heavy; do you think they'll come good?, home to Burnley next so tempted to stick not twist.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Re: A Mother's Advice

Post by jimmy ching »

Change system, go 4-3-3

windymillers7
Treebeard

Post by windymillers7 »

jimmy ching wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 01:08 Change system, go 4-3-3
who would you ditch midfield, and who would you put up front?

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

Six sticks for the time being. Forster, Davies, Ali, Willian, Pogba and Lukaku. Kane not included is the gamble. BUT transfer limit tells you to leave him alone.

windymillers7
Treebeard

Post by windymillers7 »

jimmy ching wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 01:17 Six sticks for the time being. Forster, Davies, Ali, Willian, Pogba and Lukaku. Kane not included is the gamble. BUT transfer limit tells you to leave him alone.
:)

jimmy ching
Dumbledore

Post by jimmy ching »

Study the defenders.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Stick til after the international break but then she should know that being a wise old head.....

ChrisD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ChrisD »

Spurs have Burnley, Everton, Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield and Bournemouth as their next 6 fixtures. I'd argue it's a pretty good time to have their players.

pottster
Dumbledore
FS Record: Regularly finishing in the top 100

Post by pottster »

ChrisD wrote: 23 Aug 2017, 12:48 Spurs have Burnley, Everton, Swansea, West Ham, Huddersfield and Bournemouth as their next 6 fixtures. I'd argue it's a pretty good time to have their players.
It's also about judging form (and i include the opposition team in this), is a bit lazy just to look at fixtures, we all know the Spurs boys can hit purple patches and the points hauls don't necessarily come against the 'weaker' looking opponents.

But I certainly would not be contemplating doing anything with my Spurs players at the moment.

ChrisD
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ChrisD »

Sorry, yes I should've added that, fixtures alone are not enough. I was reasonably impressed with Spurs even in defeat at the weekend (dominated possession, plenty of shots etc) and Kane was unlucky not to score. Whilst not in top gear they seem to be ok ahead of those fixtures.

windymillers7
Treebeard

Post by windymillers7 »

cheers guys ;)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”