To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Final Draft Review/Thoughts

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
kieranWild
Kevin and Perry

Final Draft Review/Thoughts

Post by kieranWild »

Forster
Alonso
Baines
Valencia (Bellerin?)
Trippier

Mane
Pogba
Alli (De Bruyne?)
Zaha

Lukaku
Defoe

Think this team is consistently strong in each position however I am concerned with the lack of City players with there start this year. Any advice/thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Super cup tonight will be my telling point as to whether I go with Pogba or Mkhitaryan.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: Final Draft Review/Thoughts

Post by Midlander »

You definitely need at least one Man City player imo, they'll win the league and you'll only end up wasting transfers to bring them in eventually.

Definitely Valencia over Bellerin.

Also for me I wouldn't have an Everton defender to start the season as their fixtures are tough.

kieranWild
Kevin and Perry

Post by kieranWild »

Midlander wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 08:59 You definitely need at least one Man City player imo, they'll win the league and you'll only end up wasting transfers to bring them in eventually.

Also for me I wouldn't have an Everton defender to start the season as their fixtures are tough.
Thanks for the advice, I have swapped out Alli for De Bruyne. Leaves me with enough to go for either Stones or Milner or Kolasinac (thinking milner is liable to score, heard that kolasinac could slot into a slightly more pressing forward role for arsenal.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

kieranWild wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 09:29
Midlander wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 08:59 You definitely need at least one Man City player imo, they'll win the league and you'll only end up wasting transfers to bring them in eventually.

Thanks for the advice, I have swapped out Alli for De Bruyne. Leaves me with enough to go for either Stones or Milner or Kolasinac (thinking milner is liable to score, heard that kolasinac could slot into a slightly more pressing forward role for arsenal.
Klopp has said that Milner is free to move back into midfield this season. Could be gold if he starts regularly as he'll be picking up defensive points and attacking points, however does he become a rotation risk as a midfielder? Probably. I'd go for Kolasinac out of those three, I think he'll get decent attacking points as LWB. Wait for the team news Friday to see if he starts.

kieranWild
Kevin and Perry

Post by kieranWild »

Midlander wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 09:52
kieranWild wrote: 08 Aug 2017, 09:29

Klopp has said that Milner is free to move back into midfield this season. Could be gold if he starts regularly as he'll be picking up defensive points and attacking points, however does he become a rotation risk as a midfielder? Probably. I'd go for Kolasinac out of those three, I think he'll get decent attacking points as LWB. Wait for the team news Friday to see if he starts.
Teams get submitted on Thursday in my private league mate, think Kolasinac is gonna be worth the risk. Just dont think Stones is worth the risk despite a decent pre season. Thanks mate.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”