To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Single entrant RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Captain Pugwash
Wideboy

Single entrant RMT

Post by Captain Pugwash »

Evening, Single entrant this year, does this look a reasonably balanced team:

Forster
Otamendi
Bertrand
Trippier
B Davies
Valencia
Eriksen
Mane
Salah
Kane
Jesus

Any comments good or bad gratefully recieved :D

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Re: Single entrant RMT

Post by Midlander »

Otamendi will be behind Kompany and Stones, or at best rotate with Stones surely?
Same goes for Ben Davies, surely behind Rose. I'd pick two safer, nailed on starters to begin with.

I like the rest though, probably as it's very similar to mine!

jimborogers
Grumpy Old Man

Post by jimborogers »

Pretty sure man city will play 3 cbs to start the season. Danilo looking good pre season. Otamendi stones and Kompany first choice but I'd say he would be the one to get dropped if they moved to 4 at the back. Davies will start the season but not sure how long before Rose is back. I'd be a little concerned at having 1 premium/expensive striker. Jesus will do well but I'd like the option to have any 2 strikers at any time!

Captain Pugwash
Wideboy

Really appreciate the comments guys! I agree about Otamendi being the one to be sacrificed in the Man City team so I may look to downgrade him, or straight swap for MIlner/Monreal/Vertoghen or Kolanosic. Is 2 premium strikers the way to go Jim? I also like the flexibility to have 2 7million strikers if need be, however to have a strong 11 im really not sure if thats the best way. Jesus PPG was over 6 so he really is looking a bargain at 5.9.

Midlander
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Up the Villa

Post by Midlander »

Jesus will be a premium striker. I think everyone will have him AND Aguero by October.

Swizs
Treebeard

Post by Swizs »

Otamendi to Kolasinac. The latter will get more attacking returns and although I think they will be better than last season, I don't think City will be that solid defensively. I'd prefer Alli to Eriksen (more of a goal threat) and wouldn't want Mane and Salah.

Swizs
Treebeard

Post by Swizs »

Otamendi to Kolasinac. The latter will get more attacking returns and although I think they will be better than last season, I don't think City will be that solid defensively. I'd prefer Alli to Eriksen (more of a goal threat) and wouldn't want Mane and Salah. Davies won't start once Trippier is back.

Captain Pugwash
Wideboy

Thanks Swisz, im looking forward to watching Kolasinac later against Chelsea. Out of interest why do you not fancy Mane or Salah..both looking good value for money in an attacking liverpool side? Who do you prefer?

Swizs
Treebeard

Post by Swizs »

I mean I wouldn't want both! I'd back Salah. Mane is a bit pricey and hasn't had a full pre season. I've got Salah.

Captain Pugwash
Wideboy

So I have looked at the fixtures over the first 15 games and I think I am all set:

Forster

Bertrand
Davies
Valencia
Stephens

De Bruyne
T Carroll
Eriksen

Lukaku
Jesus
Kane

Hows it looking?