To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Safe or sorry? RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
TrickyTrees
Wideboy

Safe or sorry? RMT

Post by TrickyTrees »

Trying to get a solid if not exciting XI, don't want to take too many risks but am I missing out?

All thoughts welcome...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom QC
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: TFF 20/21 - 81st overall
TFF Euros 2021 - 25th overall (more importantly won FISO league)

Re: Safe or sorry? RMT

Post by Tom QC »

Sterling is the one pick which strikes me as a little risky given City's vast array of attacking options. Jesus/Aguero (one of whom might play wide), Silva x2, Sane, De Bruyne, Nasri all likely to offer competition for Sterling's spot. Hard to see him starting consistently.

TrickyTrees
Wideboy

Post by TrickyTrees »

Thank you, appreciate your reply. Seems to have played a lot of pre-season and done well but I will take a look at other options... 3rd season in and trying not to make knee jerk transfers before december this time!

wild1906
Treebeard

Post by wild1906 »

With the exception of Sterling that is a good solid team, It has superb balance and no enablers, all quality picks :D :D :D :D

I would look at swapping Sterling for maybe Salah, who I reckon will defo play with his decent pre season form linking with Coutinho or go for Ritchie & Erikson for Willian & Sterling as both are nailed on starters with good records.

Its all about opinions, I hope you make the right one :roll:

wild1906
Treebeard

Post by wild1906 »

Sorry, just noticed you have Salah already, apologies!!!!!

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

Solid enough team if the midfield is a bit samey - swap risky Sterling for someone cheaper and upgrade Dawson???

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

murf wrote: 31 Jul 2017, 13:00 Solid enough team if the midfield is a bit samey - swap risky Sterling for someone cheaper and upgrade Dawson???

PS Is EVERYBODY going for Lukakane up front???

Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

Post by Latic »

Sterling risky. Don't get the love for WBA tbh but I'm in the minority on that one.

TrickyTrees
Wideboy

Post by TrickyTrees »

Thank you for the comments..

Ok stronger or weaker than the first XI?

Clearly Matic isn't going to pull up any trees but is a straight swap for dawson at 3m.... which gets more points in a season...

I like the idea I can keep GK and defence ( and matic if using ) as season staples barring injury etc... and just tinker the other 6...

Not quite sure if it the right balance or not..

Again all thoughts welcome...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TrickyTrees
Wideboy

Post by TrickyTrees »

So with 48 hours to go, read through all the comments on other posts etc and tried to find a final selection.

I really want a team to keep till the international break without changes until a bad injury etc...

A lot of tinkering, would still consider valencia for Luiz for the chelsea coverage but not sure if he won't just get sent off!

Got 0.1m to upgrade KDB to All or Jesus to a Lacazette/Hazard etc depending on how things look.

Does anyone spot any clear issues?!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”