To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

RMT

A forum for comment and discussion on Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) teams (EPL, Champions League and World Cup), including the 'FISO XI' TFF teams. Post your Rate My Team (RMT) messages here!
Liam_wild9
Cheetah

RMT

Post by Liam_wild9 »

Hiya just made this team and wanted a second opinion on the team. Thanks Liam
FORSTER 3.0
DAWSON 3.0
ALONSO 4.3
VALENCIA 4.1
TRIPPIER 3.8
MANE 5.2
ERIKSEN 5.5
KDB 5.7
SNODGRASS 3.4
OZIL 5.0
KANE 7.0

DelR
Red & Blue Braces

Re: RMT

Post by DelR »

Most of that team is pretty good.

My concerns are only 1 up front. I wouldn't pick Snodgrass, not sure he's a starter. Lanzini would be better if you're after a Hammer.

Definitely need a Liverpool midfielder but will Mane be match fit for the start, I've tended to go with Salah or Coutinho, of course presuming the latter isn't sold.

Even though Eriksen and Ozil are decent choices I'd rather have one of them and a decent second striker like Lukaku and Aguero. Man U have a decent set of opening fixtures.

Derek

Liam_wild9
Cheetah

Post by Liam_wild9 »

Okay cheers for that I'll have another look at the team and see if I can do any swaps

Liam_wild9
Cheetah

Post by Liam_wild9 »

Okay cheers for that I'll have another look at the team and see if I can do any swaps

wild1906
Treebeard

Post by wild1906 »

I'd swap Snodgrass & Mane ( Not guaranteed to be fully for for the start of the season) for Willian and Salah OR Salah for Mane and Luiz for Snodgrass, changing your formation to a very strong defence including two Chelsea defenders :D

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Teams (e.g. Rate My Team - RMT)”