To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

final cheque

A forum for Fantasy Football games run by Fanball (via the Sky Sports website).
Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

final cheque

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

got my cheque today for everything owed including mini league prizes :) just thought id let you know, put your minds at rest

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

Thank f.uck for that, no more sleepless nights for me then. :wink:

robbielee
Dumbledore
FS Record: GQ Best Dressed Man 2008, Smash Hits Most Fanciable Male

Post by robbielee »

It's about bloody time!!!

Thanks for letting us all know Chrisharry, I know it's been weighing on many people's minds and has caused a lot of people a whole lot of worry.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Improving

Post by Merlins_Apprentice »

Got my cheque today too...Letter with it says Mike Warlow...cheque has MARK Warlow written on it :?
Reckon i will be able to cash it? as the letter clearly states Mike and its obviously from the same people?

Dont want to have to go back to them to get them to correct it to Mike - no doubt will be another 8 weeks then! :evil:

Crompton
Dumbledore

Post by Crompton »

Merlins_Apprentice wrote:Got my cheque today too...Letter with it says Mike Warlow...cheque has MARK Warlow written on it :?
Reckon i will be able to cash it? as the letter clearly states Mike and its obviously from the same people?

Dont want to have to go back to them to get them to correct it to Mike - no doubt will be another 8 weeks then! :evil:
Write or Cash next to the name.

Wonder if Pat Cash could go into a back with a cheque and ask for it in readies.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man

as in

Mark Warlow or Cash

??? how does that work?

Crompton
Dumbledore

Post by Crompton »

Merlins_Apprentice wrote:as in

Mark Warlow or Cash

??? how does that work?
Sorry should of added a :wink: next to it.

Never tried it but if they rejected the cheque I'd write on it or Cash in the same ink (unless printed) and go in the next day. Then if not ask for a replacement.

Merlins_Apprentice
Grumpy Old Man

OK, just thought id read somewhere before that you can have a certain number of letters different? or maybe thats passports? - i'll chance it anyway

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

robbielee wrote:It's about bloody time!!!

Thanks for letting us all know Chrisharry, I know it's been weighing on many people's minds and has caused a lot of people a whole lot of worry.

No probs ;)

I hope you all get your cheques asap, im going to bank mine tomorrow incase they run out of money half way through :p

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

they seem to have paid me at last - i'm assuming a credit via f/flow can't be anyone elses.

i really enjpyed the structure of the game - particularly as too many others have become about block defences rather than player selection :evil:

however their extreme hopelessness arrogance and idiocy made it no fun to play and whilst i'd love to see a similar game i hope they never return.

andy

JHT
Red & Blue Braces

Post by JHT »

:shock: Got mine today as well.

Just waiting for the Plasma TV now..the kids are doing my head in nagging me about it :wink:

Andy...I think you've said all the other stuff I was going to add

giblet
FISOhead

Post by giblet »

It's good to see that others are getting the cheques due to them. :)

However, I STILL haven't received the £100 cheque that I was informed I had won during Round 23, despite a couple of further e-mails since from them assuring me that the cheque would be honoured. :?

Is any other winning FISOer still awaiting their cheque?

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

I am still owed roughly £1000 but thats from Rounds 24 to the end.

maf2874
Kevin and Perry

cheques

Post by maf2874 »

Has everyone received their overall prize cheques for the £5 game?

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Re: cheques

maf2874 wrote:Has everyone received their overall prize cheques for the £5 game?

yep!

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

Still no cheque, but i have recieved this:

Paul,

Thank you for contacting Fantasy Football Challenge Customer Service. Your Prize Cheque was disbursed on Monday. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

:roll:

maf2874
Kevin and Perry

Post by maf2874 »

Jeberdy wrote:Still no cheque, but i have recieved this:

Paul,

Thank you for contacting Fantasy Football Challenge Customer Service. Your Prize Cheque was disbursed on Monday. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

:roll:
As in Monday - July 9th?

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

Thats the one.
Ive had such mails in the past about my cheques being sent and in most occasions after asking where my cheque was 2 months later i would again be told it had just been posted.

7lb claimer
Grumpy Old Man

Post by 7lb claimer »

Has the big winner been paid or at least notified :?:

maf2874
Kevin and Perry

Post by maf2874 »

Well whaddya know...Here's what I just got from the fanballs:

Yes, your check was sent on Monday of this week. If you have any further questions, please let us know.

giblet
FISOhead

Post by giblet »

Jeberdy, could you possibly let me know which e-mail address you contacted to ask about your cheque. If it differs from the one I've been contacting without success then perhaps I should try that one to try to obtain the £100 they said I had won back in April.

JHT
Red & Blue Braces

Post by JHT »

Had this today re...Plasma TV...Guess it means they're still alive...
John,

Your order has been processed. However, in order for the Courier to deliver they will need two contact phone numbers to arrange delivery. If you have any further questions, please let us know
Edit, just had a call from the delivery guys and am getting this:- http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/p ... F5521D.htm#_ Which looks ok to me :wink:
Last edited by JHT on 12 Jul 2007, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

Ive been contacting this email address:

wc_customerserv@fanball.co.uk

Minor
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Minor »

giblet wrote:Jeberdy, could you possibly let me know which e-mail address you contacted to ask about your cheque. If it differs from the one I've been contacting without success then perhaps I should try that one to try to obtain the £100 they said I had won back in April.
A guy called Jeff Uemura deals with the following address and in my experience is actually quite proficient by their standards!

premiershipwinners@fanball.co.uk

andybarrell
Dumbledore
FS Record: 2013 Licence to Kill Winner
2019 S15 R2 Championship Winner
2020 FISO H2H League 1 Winner
2020 5aSide Champions (Falcons)

Post by andybarrell »

JHT wrote:Had this today re...Plasma TV...Guess it means they're still alive...
John,

Your order has been processed. However, in order for the Courier to deliver they will need two contact phone numbers to arrange delivery. If you have any further questions, please let us know
Edit, just had a call from the delivery guys and am getting this:- http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/p ... F5521D.htm#_ Which looks ok to me :wink:
hope you have a big room to watch it in...they are not very good in a standard size room and really give off a load of heat

Jeberdy
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Jeberdy »

Cheque recieved today :shock: for £850

Still owed £25 though as it didn't include Round 27 :roll:

giblet
FISOhead

Post by giblet »

I received another e-mail today informing me I hadn't received my cheque yet as they didn't have my information at the time they sent out the last batch of cheques. Which is a load of rubbish as I have sent my information several times since they first informed me of my week 23 win way back in April !!!! And if they had mislaid it then why didn't they ask me for it again on June 12th when they e-mailed me to say my cheque would be amongst a batch of cheques that they would be processing on June 18th ??

They now tell me that my cheque will be amongst the next batch they send out next week ( just how many prizes have they been awarding for goodness sake ???). I'm afraid it is getting to the stage where I think they are just fobbing me off repeatedly and doubt whether I will ever receive the £100 :( :(

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fanball Sky Sports (Game ceased)”